Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

The True Origin Of Aids - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The True Origin Of Aids (1141 Views)

Timothy Brown Cured Of AIDS: 'I Feel Good' / The True Origin Of Dogs. / Cure Of Aids Is Been Hidden To Protect Billions Invested In Antiretral Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Origin Of Aids by Leilah(f): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2007
Excuse me if I sound ignorant, but me and my husband were talking about SA and Aids there. he is of the view that it was only discovered there in the early 90's and is 100% that it was indeed the white man who brought it there. Then, when I did a bit of research there has been many different schools of thought on this. What are your thoughts?
Re: The True Origin Of Aids by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2007
HIV: the virus that causes AIDS is a 'designer' virus secretly engineerd by the Americans in their laboratories, in order to keep down the world population. But they will continue lying to the world that AIDS originated out of Africa because the virus was first introduced on the African continent (by American researchers) under the pretext of Medical aid etc in the late '50s. What better way to conceal the truth, than by cleverly twisting it around.
Re: The True Origin Of Aids by Leilah(f): 1:29am On Dec 05, 2007
Yeah thats exactly what he told me. Thanks ziddy. sad
Re: The True Origin Of Aids by smoothjive(m): 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2007
ziddy:

HIV: the virus that causes AIDS is a 'designer' virus secretly engineerd by the Americans in their laboratories, in order to keep down the world population. But they will continue lying to the world that AIDS originated out of Africa because the virus was first introduced on the African continent (by American researchers) under the pretext of Medical aid etc in the late '50s. What better way to conceal the truth, than by cleverly twisting it around.

If it was introduced into Africa as to keep out poulation down, how come the first know explosion of the virus was in America in the 80's and not in Africa in the 50's?

The only substantiative argument similar to this is the possible contamination of polio vaccines in the 50's. In which case it was an accident and not a thought out plan.

The closes link to the virus is SIV found in Monkeys and Chimpanzees. There are 2 varied strains that occur seperately so it suggests that there were 2 seperate cross over events from primate to man. How the crossovers occured is to open to debate.

Sex with primate? Blood tranfer during primate hunting?
Re: The True Origin Of Aids by saintfrank(m): 4:00am On Dec 22, 2007
smiley smiley grin  MY GREATEST INSPIRATION

Hello I’m saint  frank by name i think  is high time  we put an end to  this hiv/adis disease’s, I  just want  to tell  the whole world that this is what i have to show to the entire world.  We all know that AIDS have really destroy  allots of  life’s  and marriage. in the 1999 February 29 is the  day i got my inspiration from  dream GOD  has review it to me  i mean i have a  cure  for  aids'' i just want u all  to  believe  me,  and every  stuff  of what I’m saying this  is  real and true i got  the cure is right at  my home  now, is  a  liquid formula when i first extract  it it was  green in  color  but now it seems  to  be  redish  in color  and  i want alo't s of medical research to be carry out on  this  issue. in case u all want to  get in contact with  me I’m 25 male from  Nigeria  and here  my phone (+2348077471562) any one can  call  me i think is time to fight hiv/aids.I'm looking up to  Ur  reapply on time  and i want  every organization to  work  hard and learn how  to contact me  because i don’t want  to die with this  dream. i have tried so many time to  contact  any organization from the USA that is really in charge of  such programme but I do really find it difficult searching on net every time. But I was very happy when I get to find this WHITE HOUSE WEB SITE, by GOURGE W BUSH. And it was then I think that my dream has begin to accelerate to a very higher level. In Africa one problem we have is that know one care about what you say or what you have in you I write a lot’s  of organization right here in Africa but no one care’s to reply or listing to what I have to say, But I really be happy if I find any assistants from you people and very buoyant to say I do have some thing to say about HIV/AIDS DISEASESS  cause I know some thing good we come out of my dream, this all I have to say for now until I hear from you all again.

SINCERELY YOURS

SAINT FRANK.
Re: The True Origin Of Aids by smoothjive(m): 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2007
St. Frank
It is past due for there to be a cure to AIDS. Why not tell us the source of your extract or what reason you have to believe it is a cure for AIDS. Is there a scientific explanation for why the color changed? Has your extract been testes on Lab rats and then human trials yet? Has your cure defied the mutation capability of the virus which has been the main problems of other thought cures that have come before yours?

If your contributions are solid then you will find many with the interests.

(1) (Reply)

Libyan Doctors Are Killing Nigerian Hiv Patients / 10 Steps To Help You Get A Great Night’s Sleep / Condoms Provide No Protection Whatsoever Against Contracting Aids-libbi Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.