Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,783 members, 7,802,426 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Will You Ever Forgive Her? Discretion Is Advised!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Will You Ever Forgive Her? Discretion Is Advised!!! (2773 Views)

Rapist Found Dead. (pic). Viewer's Discretion Is Adviced / SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised / Video: Wife Beheaded For Cheating #viewer Discretion Is Advised# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Ever Forgive Her? Discretion Is Advised!!! by cindyrella(f): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2012
A friend just sent this to me, I decided to share with the house....

Guy cheated on his girl, this is what she does to him with hot water.
My question is, guys, will you ever forgive such a woman?
Re: Will You Ever Forgive Her? Discretion Is Advised!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2012
Wey ur disclaimer? I was fawckin eating my dinner ya no!

U owe 30naira akpu and Oha soup

Nasty!

Pukes*
Re: Will You Ever Forgive Her? Discretion Is Advised!!! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2012
jesuxxx, forgiveness is a sin...if na me be d dude, i go pour acid for her toto

1 Like

Re: Will You Ever Forgive Her? Discretion Is Advised!!! by cindyrella(f): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2012
Idowuogbo: Wey ur disclaimer? I was fawckin eating my dinner ya no!

U owe 30naira akpu and Oha soup

Nasty!

Pukes*

Sowiee oh, I no know say u dey chop. no vex! grin grin
Re: Will You Ever Forgive Her? Discretion Is Advised!!! by Sommey(m): 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2012
D highest state of wickedness! Wt if he already married her? Our society is losing fast its moral values.
Re: Will You Ever Forgive Her? Discretion Is Advised!!! by cindyrella(f): 7:47am On Jul 14, 2012
ondo_boi: jesuxxx, forgiveness is a sin...if na me be d dude, i go pour acid for her toto
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Will You Ever Forgive Her? Discretion Is Advised!!! by Loveaflame(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2012
She drove home her point though in an alarming way.The lesson for the guy is do not cheat on me.As for the lady I don't think he wants the guy's forgiveness.The guy also should learn to be faithful to a partner.He should thank his luck the girl howed leniency in her judgement by using hot water and not acid.That would had bankcrupt his digital missile for life.

1 Like

Re: Will You Ever Forgive Her? Discretion Is Advised!!! by Babamide(m): 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2012
ondo_boi: jesuxxx, forgiveness is a sin...if na me be d dude, i go pour acid for her toto
more like fill her with acid using a rubber hose.
Re: Will You Ever Forgive Her? Discretion Is Advised!!! by DonaldGenes(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2012
Loveaflame: She drove home her point though in an alarming way.The lesson for the guy is do not cheat on me.As for the lady I don't think he wants the guy's forgiveness.The guy also should learn to be faithful to a partner.He should thank his luck the girl howed leniency in her judgement by using hot water and not acid.That would had bankcrupt his digital missile for life.
hmmmmph! I don dey fear you ooo see thought
Re: Will You Ever Forgive Her? Discretion Is Advised!!! by cindyrella(f): 9:13am On Oct 01, 2012
DonalĂ° Genes:
hmmmmph! I don dey fear you ooo see thought
Lmao!
Why you dey fear na?
Re: Will You Ever Forgive Her? Discretion Is Advised!!! by DonaldGenes(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
cindyrella: A friend just sent this to me, I decided to share with the house....

Guy cheated on his girl, this is what she does to him with hot water.
My question is, guys, will you ever forgive such a woman?
Yesss I can

(1) (Reply)

Advise For Yahoo Boys / I Sent Someone Who Is Owing Me This Message This Morning. / "Justice For Roxie: A Heartbreaking Tale Of Animal Cruelty In Nigeria" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.