Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Member Of The House, Please Advise This Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Member Of The House, Please Advise This Lady (869 Views)

How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos) / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Member Of The House, Please Advise This Lady by sollygirl: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2012
've been married for a number of years now with four children and I was a very faithful wife until a few months ago when I discovered that my husband was having an affair with a close family friend. He had cheated on me many times in the past but this particular affair was the last straw. I decided to pay him back. It was supposed to be just that one time, but the affair has been going on for a few months now. My husband has started noticing my constant absence from our home and my distance from the marriage. I've also become very good at lying about my whereabouts. The issue right now is that despite the fact that I love my husband, I feel no guilt whatsoever. I've never even made any move to stop the affair. Does this make me a bad person? Is there any woman out there who can help me make sense of this? I didn't even know I was a woman capable of this. Why don't I feel guilty or care that I'm betraying my husband?
Re: Member Of The House, Please Advise This Lady by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2012
the story sounds like some boring clueless nollywood movies of nowadays.
@poster, a married-for-years-mother-of-four, hhhhmmm! i wonder who is attracted to you your victim is? my 1st guess is your gate man

(1) (Reply)

Men Abused Y Their Wives. / The Most silly/silly Comment You Have Ever Made / Congrats Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.