Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Picture Of Our Favourite Biscuit Of Childhood - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Picture Of Our Favourite Biscuit Of Childhood (4260 Views)

What's Your Favourite Biscuit? / Picture of Obama Biscuit / Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Our Favourite Biscuit Of Childhood by meetmeonline: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2012
This was simply the bomb while I was still a kid.

I enjoyed the Coaster and sometime could go as far as begging anyone eating the irresistible and tasty Shortcake kisskiss grin wink

Who remembers the one and only OKIN BISCUIT?!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Our Favourite Biscuit Of Childhood by cbaba: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.four corner OKIN...na God go bless you. ,crying, cry cry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Our Favourite Biscuit Of Childhood by olowo200: 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2012
Just take the 1st one in the pics with a chilled bottle of coke and your day is made good old days

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Our Favourite Biscuit Of Childhood by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
good of you,to bring back some memories of the late 80's and early 90's,funny enough I was reminding my mum of it some days back and here it springs up on nairaland.
Re: Picture Of Our Favourite Biscuit Of Childhood by Ninilowo(m): 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2012
The short cake used to be my choice even till late 90s.
Re: Picture Of Our Favourite Biscuit Of Childhood by dipotech: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2012
I so much love the first one called short cake till mid 90 if i'm right. God bless Okin biscuit.
Gone are the days - 'agba wa bura bewe o ba se o ri' Yoruba statement.
Re: Picture Of Our Favourite Biscuit Of Childhood by suhailinter: 8:55am On Jul 26, 2012
I like's all biscuits .........but..... tongue.... tongue..... tongue

Re: Picture Of Our Favourite Biscuit Of Childhood by suhailinter: 10:52am On Jul 28, 2012
Biscuits recipe.....
Ingredients
2 cups all purpose flour
1 teas poons sugar
1 tables poon baking powder
1 teas poon salt
8 tables poons butter, cubed
3/4 cup milk
Directions
In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together.
Cut butter into mixture until it begins to look like cornmeal.

Make a well with flour mixture and slowly add milk into the middle. Knead dough with your fingers and add milk when necessary.
Roll out dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to desired thickness.

Cut with small biscuit cutter.
Butter bottom of skillet and place biscuits in pan.

Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Re: Picture Of Our Favourite Biscuit Of Childhood by razznaija(f): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2012
My favourite biscuits were short-bread cookies and those Danish cookies, the ones in a tin.

(1) (Reply)

Boiled Egg With Rice / Toast Bread Palava / BROMATE FREE - What It's All About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.