Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

How Profitable Is Fiverr - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Profitable Is Fiverr (5918 Views)

How Profitable Is Your Blog. / Linda Ikeji's Blog VS ₦airaland Forum: Which Is More Profitable? / How Profitable Is A Social Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Profitable Is Fiverr by isaactolu: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2012
pls do anyone know any strategy that can be very profitable on fiverr
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2012
Offer graphics related giggs. You will sell.
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by isaactolu: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2012
JideTheBlogger: Offer graphics related giggs. You will sell.
do u av a seller acct on fiverr
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by Imohbyron(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2012
i would realy like 2 know more,please sum1 shoûld help
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by isaactolu: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2012
I heard dt a nigerian named Gbolagade adetunji makes @ least $1300 monthly on fiverr nd dt he is currently teaching pple his strategies. Pls let sm1 checkout this guy nd tell us hw real he is.
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by Esolver1(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2012
you will need to traffic gud traffic to your fiverr gigs and mind you, you can still make money on fiverr from fiverr requests.
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by isaactolu: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
@ E-solver pls tell us the strategy u can use to drive gud traffic to ur gig. Tanx
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by UncleJJ(m): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2012
Made $96 bucks frm fiverr in jan. Was building wikilinks fr clients using wikiblaster and a $5 vps frm pritell.

Done after awhile your gigs fade out so you need multiple accounts and stuff like that.

If your into blackhat am sure you"ll figure out how to make it work.

Remember _ test.test.test

What service are you planning to offer.
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by UncleJJ(m): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2012
Just checked out this gbolade dude"s site and I dont really know if he makes that much cos I did nt see any amont close to $500.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

But, you should stay away from fiverr cos there is no way yiu can pull your money out off paypal. And, that is if you can operate a stealth account succesfully without loosing all the moolah in it.

I have been in IM for 5 years or more 4 yrs of that time i have been inactive just trolling the i.m forums. I have read successdigest several times and I can say categorically ... It can motivate you bt the info inside it is worthless - its a haven fr scammers.

To really make money in the internet, you have to learn how to use the search engines to find information.

once u learn that gt a domicilliary account and a visa card.

You can only run few legal rackets as a Nigeria - they are CPA, PPD, adsense and site flipping ..... Anything other than this is bullshit.

You no go see one kobo. If you doubt my credibility, I can show you my gtb dorm account statement.

PS _ I am into CPA.

2 Likes

Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by isaactolu: 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2012
Kindly shed more light I'm researching CPA also
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by isaactolu: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2012
UncleJJ: Made $96 bucks frm fiverr in jan. Was building wikilinks fr clients using wikiblaster and a $5 vps frm pritell.

Done after awhile your gigs fade out so you need multiple accounts and stuff like that.

If your into blackhat am sure you"ll figure out how to make it work.

Remember _ test.test.test

What service are you planning to offer.

Pls kindly explain what u mean by 'If your into blackhat am sure you"ll figure out how to make it work.

Remember _ test.test.test'
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by UncleJJ(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2012
isaactolu: Kindly shed more light I'm researching CPA also

Search google for the affiliate payload . Its the best guide on cpa til date though some methods are outdated. You can still learn a great deal from it.

Report back here if have trouble finding it. I think I have it on mediafire somewhere.
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by UncleJJ(m): 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2012
isaactolu: Kindly shed more light I'm researching CPA also

Go here http://www.affiliatepayload.com/download_payload_upgrade.html
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by isaactolu: 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2012
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by UncleJJ(m): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
isaactolu:
Tanx man

ha ha its the least i can do, we need more practicing Naija IM guys on the internet streets , there tons of money to be made.
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by isaactolu: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
UncleJJ:

ha ha its the least i can do, we need more practicing Naija IM guys on the internet streets , there tons of money to be made.
pls what cpa network can u recommend
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by isaactolu: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2012
Av gone into a lot of research lately on fiverr nd av gotten my hands on several killer WSOs nd othr materials which if u study ure sure to make a living on fiverr.com. I'll b giving out those materials FREE on this thread soon 4 those interested. Watchout.
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by isaactolu: 4:47am On Aug 23, 2012
you can download this 73-page ebook 'fiverr empire secret formula' Free from this link http://cleanfiles.net/?828. it will show u the secrets magic u need to setup and run successful gigs on fiverr. there are still more materials which i will release once I'm tru implementing the strategies there-in.
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by house213: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2012
Fiverr is really paying, I have some accounts on it, I am a Level 2 seller on one, another Level 1 and I just started growing one recently.

Now I can withdraw my fiverr earnings through their mastercard and not depend upon paypal again.

Fiverr really pays, to be sincere and it is good for newbies, people who have not made anything online
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by house213: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
Fiverr is very profitable brothers and sisters and it is very good for newbies, check out my other posts, I think I am tired of writing and I have put tips to help you, they are small compared to what I can say but people do not really enjoy freebies, they just desire it.
Very soon, honestly next year, I am creating a new topic on Fiverr and its workings.
Fiverr is not about books, it is researching and being practical.
I am a Level 2 seller on Fiverr and I have a Level 1 Seller account on fiverr so dont doubt.
Let me give you one tip that will help you, to market your gig is to use your social media platform such as facebook and twitter to promoting it hence you get more orders.
On fiverr, the more you get orders, the more your sales and the more you provide good gigs that have positive reviews, the higher your rating on fiverr.
I know what I am saying so Have a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
isaactolu:
do u av a seller acct on fiverr

Yes, I do
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by murphy02(m): 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
isaactolu: you can download this 73-page ebook 'fiverr empire secret formula' Free from this link http://cleanfiles.net/?828. it will show u the secrets magic u need to setup and run successful gigs on fiverr. there are still more materials which i will release once I'm tru implementing the strategies there-in.

hi isaac
can you please send this report to my email add, hintmurphy02@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by temitayoadegoke(m): 8:04am On Jan 30, 2013
Isaactolu, pls drop d rest, I am interested. Thanks. God bless u
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by Toninet: 12:10am On Feb 15, 2013
isaactolu: you can download this 73-page ebook 'fiverr empire secret formula' Free from this link http://cleanfiles.net/?828. it will show u the secrets magic u need to setup and run successful gigs on fiverr. there are still more materials which i will release once I'm tru implementing the strategies there-in.
I tried severally to download the file but was unable to do so since my ip was not allowed to complete the surveys. Pls send me the fiverr material to seantoniox@yahoo.com Thanks.
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by temitayoadegoke(m): 12:15am On Feb 15, 2013
Pls send to my email too, info@diademsms.com
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by styles2009: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
UncleJJ: Just checked out this gbolade dude"s site and I dont really know if he makes that much cos I did nt see any amont close to $500.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

But, you should stay away from fiverr cos there is no way yiu can pull your money out off paypal. And, that is if you can operate a stealth account succesfully without loosing all the moolah in it.

I have been in IM for 5 years or more 4 yrs of that time i have been inactive just trolling the i.m forums. I have read successdigest several times and I can say categorically ... It can motivate you bt the info inside it is worthless - its a haven fr scammers.

To really make money in the internet, you have to learn how to use the search engines to find information.

once u learn that gt a domicilliary account and a visa card.

You can only run few legal rackets as a Nigeria - they are CPA, PPD, adsense and site flipping ..... Anything other than this is bullshit.

You no go see one kobo. If you doubt my credibility, I can show you my gtb dorm account statement.

PS _ I am into CPA.

alot of Niche hasn't been covered yet for the Nigerian users both home and abroad and you are only limiting your money making ability to Nigeria, (You are funny)
Don,t ask me the niche , if not you and i would be competitors, research and give people,what they need and you would be making constant money everyday, if you doubt me, i would show you my payment invoice from google and bank statement, you would jizz in your pant! tongue
Re: How Profitable Is Fiverr by emekaD3(m): 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2013
fiverr sends you a payoneer mastercard to withdraw your money in any mastercard atm in nigeria dude

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Blogging In Nigeria Is Boring / . / Buy 2 Get 1 FREE. Premium Themes And Plugins NOW 1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.