Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,237 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training (872 Views)

INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election / EU Begs Nigeria To Sign Trade Deal / South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by Marlboro1: 12:54am On Jul 14, 2012
South Sudan Police authorities has pleaded with the Nigeria Police Force to urgently come to their aid in the area of training of their own manpower and capacity building especially as they have seen from the performances of the Nigeria Police contingent in the newly independent country, that Nigeria Police officers are ‘top class’ comparable to those in Europe and other advanced countries.

For real? Please!!!!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/south-sudan-begs-nigeria-police-for-training/
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by udezue(m): 2:37am On Jul 14, 2012
grin grin grin grin They are better off figuring out how to train themselves than be trained by the legalize criminals aka Nigerian Police.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by dasparrow: 3:02am On Jul 14, 2012
Marlboro1: South Sudan Police authorities has pleaded with the Nigeria Police Force to urgently come to their aid in the area of training of their own manpower and capacity building especially as they have seen from the performances of the Nigeria Police contingent in the newly independent country, that Nigeria Police officers are ‘top class’ comparable to those in Europe and other advanced countries.

For real? Please!!!!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/south-sudan-begs-nigeria-police-for-training/

Are they serious?!

LOL grin
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by okosodo: 6:48am On Jul 14, 2012
they should think about their decision
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 14, 2012
haaaaaa, I pity South Sudan oooooo! they are starting on wrong footing 'sagbe loju yoyo'=window dressing, na hin dem dey call wetin we dey do for their place!
They better think well b4 dem police go start to shout ' Oya paaack, my friend ROGER or u stay here for a day or better still I shoot u'
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by saintneo(m): 8:12am On Jul 14, 2012
This is very funny.

It seems Nigeria exports the good police only!
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 14, 2012
saintneo: This is very funny.

It seems Nigeria exports the good police only!
ooo kay! I understand now, that is exactly the same thing our farmers used to do 'sell the good ones and eat the bad ones urself' I see
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by iykak47: 8:22am On Jul 14, 2012
A prophet is not recognized in his own town.
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 14, 2012
Nigeria police are cool bro. At least every crime has a price tag
Re: South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training by Murphy7h4: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2012
It blows my mind.[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Americans Representing Nigeria @ The Olympics! Support Team Nigeria! / Celeberate Nigeria's 52nd Independence With Nigeria's First Weather App / Ajimobi's Wife Back In Nigeria - Information Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.