Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,670 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

CFA Candidates In The House - Career (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CFA Candidates In The House (213395 Views)

Cis Candidates In The House / Cfa Vs Acca Which Is Harder / What Every CFA Level 1 Candidate Should Know! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Dblack: 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
Pls how do i become a member of CFA. what basic qualifications are necessary.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by 735i(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
zappyj, frankyj, opaMBMA…

Have managed to get all the CFA (L1) materials i have on dropbox… videos, Kaplan lecture notes and question bank...

Does anyone know how i can share the link here?

1 Like

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by opaMBMA: 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
735i:

Have managed to get all the CFA (L1) materials i have on dropbox… videos, Kaplan lecture notes and question bank...

Via email would be a good option or you can post on the discussion thread.
Though if it entails Gigabytes of data (which I suspect) it may be a problem 4 us to download as I trust our ISP's won't deliver(as usual).
I would plead that if you are in lagos and you don't mind, I could meet up with you at a location of your choosing at your convenience and collect them manually to distribute to any1 dt calls on me.

Regards. (opadejiopakunle@gmail.com)
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by 735i(m): 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
opaMBMA:

Via email would be a good option or you can post on the discussion thread.
Though if it entails Gigabytes of data (which I suspect) it may be a problem 4 us to download as I trust our ISP's won't deliver(as usual).
I would plead that if you are in lagos and you don't mind, I could meet up with you at a location of your choosing at your convenience and collect them manually to distribute to any1 dt calls on me.

Regards. (opadejiopakunle@gmail.com)

I'm not sure i can send the files via email; they're large. over 10GB i guess…
And i'm not in Lagos too… If i can just drop off the link here…then you and anyone else who needs it can download in a location where you have free WiFi..
Problem is; i don't know how to share the link here...
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by zappyj(m): 7:30am On Oct 30, 2014
735i:

And i'm not in Lagos too… If i can just drop off the link here…then you and anyone else who needs it can download in a location where you have free WiFi..

Ok, where are you @ the moment?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by 735i(m): 11:34am On Oct 30, 2014
zappyj:

Ok, where are you @ the moment?

In the UK.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by opaMBMA: 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
735i:

Dang!
UK!!!
I guess u must have tried copy and paste on here unsuccesfully. How about sending the link via email then we download?
Thanks a lot for the help!
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by frankyj(m): 7:23am On Oct 31, 2014
735i:

You could upload to a file sharing transfer website and share the link here. Or u could just paste the link to ur drop box.

To share a file on drop box. Select share on d folder u intnd to share. Select Share through copying link. It creates a link which u can paste here.

I have formed a group on wats app wit 4members at d moment. Interested candidates shld snd their numbers to my mail box to add u to the group.
Frankchidfc@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by opaMBMA: 8:45am On Oct 31, 2014
Thanks for adding me to the whatsapp group frankyj.
I currently have 2014 Schweser softcopy for any1 interested. Jst hit me up on here. I'd be more than willing to bring it to ikeja city mall.

1 Like

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by doja(m): 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
opaMBMA:
Thanks for adding me to the whatsapp group frankyj.
I currently have 2014 Schweser softcopy for any1 interested. Jst hit me up on here. I'd be more than willing to bring it to ikeja city mall.

Hello. I am really interested. I will be in lagos 2mao . Kindly let me know where to meet you
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by st2clem: 6:50am On Nov 18, 2014
For your LEVEL 1,2 and 3 2015 Study notes and practice exams, call 08025822587.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by davide470(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
Any one here writing or has written the CFA Claritas exam?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by opaMBMA: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2014
doja:

Hello. I am really interested. I will be in lagos 2mao . Kindly let me know where to meet you
opadejiopakunle@gmail.com hit me bro. Jst seeing this.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by kazhim10: 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
opaMBMA:

opadejiopakunle@gmail.com hit me bro. Jst seeing this.

good evening, pls i'm also interested in level 1 materials.... Thank you... kazhim10@yahoo.com
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by jidadex(m): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hello Guys, Elan Study Notes is a very great CFA material. You could check it out on www.ebay.co.uk for download links. It costs only £35.

Kindly go to http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2015-CFA-LEVEL-1-ELAN-STUDY-GUIDE-/131370141196? or https://www.ioffer.com/i/wiley-elan-cfa-2015-level-1-study-notes-best-price-585180899
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by abioila(m): 8:29am On Dec 11, 2014
please I want to register for the June 2015 L1 exams and I'll like to know from someone who has purchased the print version of the curricuulum how much he/she paid for other charges apart from the 150$.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by jidadex(m): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2014

4 Likes

Re: CFA Candidates In The House by st2clem: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2014
2015 study materials available.. call 08025822587 for pricing. Compliments
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by llade(m): 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
Am in abuja and will be writing L1 in June 2015 and will appreciate materials pls. My email is eawasini@gmail.com
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Jeffflo: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2015
Good day house, i have a question, please. How long would it ideally take a university graduate to start and complete the CFA exams? Help!
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by sexybash(f): 5:53am On Jan 03, 2015
nitrogen:
Well, level 2 written, tried something crazy and I almost got away with it, actually I studied for less than three months. Make person rest small jare, till 2016, insha Allah!

If you need someone to put you through (level one takers), pm me, we will trash it together. No fee or strings required.

God dey!
Am a novelist in CFA
Though I have NCE business education, and a final year student accounting
Can you help a sister out
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by lekanodejimi(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2015
Hi pals, does anyone know where i can get any of the two calcs recommended for the cfa exam. i'm preparing for the june exam dis yr. Wud be so grateful for a response.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by lekanodejimi(m): 8:47am On Jan 03, 2015
nitrogen:
Well, level 2 written, tried something crazy and I almost got away with it, actually I studied for less than three months. Make person rest small jare, till 2016, insha Allah!

If you need someone to put you through (level one takers), pm me, we will trash it together. No fee or strings required.

God dey!

Plz i need ur help, nitrogen. Wouldnt mind if u send me a mail: lekanodejimi@gmail.com. Wud be so grateful
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by st2clem: 8:50am On Jan 08, 2015
There is a seller based in Abuja that can deliver anywhere in Nigeria via Fedex next day , you can call 08033812878.

For Study Materials, you cal call 08025822587 for pricing.
Regards

lekanodejimi:
Hi pals, does anyone know where i can get any of the two calcs recommended for the cfa exam. i'm preparing for the june exam dis yr. Wud be so grateful for a response.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by seemples(f): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
nitrogen:

God dey!

Is this offer still open sir? smiley
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by seemples(f): 8:55am On Feb 01, 2015
Nitrogen gdmorning...
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by opendo21(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2015
seemples:
Nitrogen gdmorning...
do you have the study notes yet?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by nitrogen(m): 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
opendo21:
I have 2013/2014 L1 notes link, shoot me a mail. You can share with others.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by seemples(f): 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
opendo21:

Nooo..not yet. You got some?
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by brownpollo(m): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
I. Need a comprehensive illustration on CFA and I will be grateful if I can get help
brownpollo@yahoo.com
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
CFA guys are trying sha. Currently going to a private library on weekends to study for another professional exam I'll be sitting for. Last two weekends I saw about 2 guys studying for CFA.. I knew it was CFA through the books on the table and the video one of them was watching.

Got chatting with one later on, only to learn he has actually resigned from his place of work as a banker to sit for the final level of CFA (level 3). Was impressed sha. I bow for una o. grin

Any CFA level 1 young chap shouldn't find it difficult getting into the likes of McKinsey.
Re: CFA Candidates In The House by extriad: 10:30am On Feb 04, 2015
Cfa L1 materials are available (2014 schweser notes(hard copy), quick sheet,6 complete mock tests, flashcards, over 2000 qbank questions). I stay in ibadan/lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (76) (Reply)

2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended / Total Oil And Gas Workers / ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.