Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,154 members, 7,807,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? (2867 Views)

12 Ways To Know If Your Man Truely Love You / Why Is It That The Ones I Truely Love Hardly Love Me In Return?? / 90% Of Girls Never Got Marry To Whom They Truely Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 14, 2012
Hello House, please can you do anything for the one you truely love? I mean anything? There is this sister i truely love but she is a school drop out because she lost her mum and she came from polygamous home and her dad drove them from the house nobody to foot her bill that was why she drop out of secondary school and i truely love her and like to take GCE O-level exam for her next week and also intend to send her to higher institution immediately... What do you think? Am i too f@st? Your humble opinion is highly needed.. God bless you all as you make contribution positively...
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Mynd44: 8:43am On Jul 14, 2012
It depends on what that "thing" is
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by slimyem: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2012
you are not too fast...
That you love her or not shouldn't be the issue here...
The point is you are reaching out to someone in need...you are doing good and that's okay!
Would i do anything for someone i love?
Maybe?
Maybe not!
Anything is too subjective to give a direct answer to!
Do what you have to do cuz this sounds like the right thing.
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 14, 2012
Mynd_44: It depends on what that "thing" is
Like funding her education?
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 14, 2012
slimyem: you are not too fast...
That you love her or not shouldn't be the issue here...
The point is you are reaching out to someone in need...you are doing good and that's okay!
Would i do anything for someone i love?
Maybe?
Maybe not!
Anything is too subjective to give a direct answer to!
Do what you have to do cuz this sounds like the right thing.
Thanks, i appreciate...
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Natasha2(f): 10:26am On Jul 14, 2012
ha slimyem don't you just love thinking what I'm thinking? angry cheesy you always beat me to it. @post she has said it all, your focus should be on helping someone in need, that way even if she doesn't give you the response you want at the end of the day, what you've done will still be worthwhile.
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 14, 2012
Natasha,,:
ha slimyem don't you just love thinking what I'm thinking? angry cheesy you always beat me to it. @post she has said it all, your focus should be on helping someone in need, that way even if she doesn't give you the response you want at the end of the day, what you've done will still be worthwhile.
Thanks, that's very true!
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by claremont(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2012
If you want to be a supposedly nice person, go and spend your money on the less priviledged in the society. They will appreciate it more than your 'sister' would.
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by slimyem: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2012
Natasha,,:
oh well...
What can i say.....? cheesytongue
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2012
@OP
shouldnt you tell us FIRST how long you have been "dating" this damzel? you are dating her, right?! or is this some puppy love stuff where you see the girl and fantasize about "your love"?

and SECOND, why do you want to help her? is it because you feel sorry for her, you want to genuinely help her OR you are doing this to score some points with her? remember, if you just want to help this gal then she can tell you "thanks a lot" at the end, and go marry someone else.

also, THIRD, what is she doing at the moment? does she stay at home watching the ceiling, or is she hawking something to help the family? because if she isnt in school then possibly she is doing something to raise money for the family, so who will help the family now that you want to "change her life"? are you gonna feed them too?

and LAST BUT NOT LEAST, may i ask what do you do and how old you are?
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2012
claremont: If you want to be a supposedly nice person, go and spend your money on the less priviledged in the society. They will appreciate it more than your 'sister' would.
Read my sentence very well. I didn't say for my sister, but the one i truely love an probably leadt to marriage.
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Mynd44: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2012
fados4sure:
Read my sentence very well. I didn't say for my sister, but the one i truely love an probably leadt to marriage.
Yeah he know she is not just a "sister" to you. Believe me he knows
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yeah he know she is not just a "sister" to you. Believe me he knows
Are you really sure he knows?
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
shouldnt you tell us FIRST how long you have been "dating" this damzel? you are dating her, right?! or is this some puppy love stuff where you see the girl and fantasize about "your love"?

and SECOND, why do you want to help her? is it because you feel sorry for her, you want to genuinely help her OR you are doing this to score some points with her? remember, if you just want to help this gal then she can tell you "thanks a lot" at the end, and go marry someone else.

also, THIRD, what is she doing at the moment? does she stay at home watching the ceiling, or is she hawking something to help the family? because if she isnt in school then possibly she is doing something to raise money for the family, so who will help the family now that you want to "change her life"? are you gonna feed them too?

and LAST BUT NOT LEAST, may i ask what do you do and how old you are?
I will try to answer all your questions..
We just started dating like two weeks ago..
I want to help her because i like to marry her so, that i won't marry an illitrate
Actually, she is working hoping that when she has save alot of money, she will go to school.
Lastly, i just came back from youth service and currently working as auditor in Nigeria stock exchange, Benin branch and will be travelling to Germany by September 2012 for my Master degree...
What do think?
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Mynd44: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
fados4sure:
Are you really sure he knows?
Yes
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2012
fados4sure:
I will try to answer all your questions..
We just started dating like two weeks ago..

BWAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! two weeks of dating and you already want to act like FATHER CHRISTMAS...and even planning marriage?! bro, slow your horses down a bit as you are CLEARLY going too fast. after dating her for about a yr, come back again to NL for advices.

I want to help her because i like to marry her so, that i won't marry an illitrate

wanting to marry a stranger is a MISTAKE. get to know her first before you get burn real bad.

Actually, she is working hoping that when she has save alot of money, she will go to school.

then let her continue working, and saving the money. giving it to her while she may not deserve it (from you) will have many repercussions, that may not all be POSITIVE.

Lastly, i just came back from youth service and currently working as auditor in Nigeria stock exchange, Benin branch and will be travelling to Germany by September 2012 for my Master degree...What do think?

here is another reason why you have no business talking about funding someoneĀ“s education or marriage: you are leaving soon. so i suggest you hold on before you get tasken for a ride.
stay in touch with her, observe her nature and see if she will stick with you during your stay away....dont offer ANY assistance, as it would be a reason to stay in touch with you (the assistance, not YOU the person). if after your return she is still as "great" as you thought she was then take it to level 2.
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yes
Seconded
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2012
brotha Fado, i do have to ask:
is that the same gal that you opened a thread about how to toast her, then opened another thread about dating the friend of the lady you wanted initially, or the thread about the choir lady in your church group who molested you?!

you have made so many stories in the last few months that it is hard to keep track, pls advice us all on which one of all these ladies is the one on this thread. lol!
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by bendazum: 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2012
You WANT TO COMMIT EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE BECAUSE OF WHO?WOMAN.HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO NIGERIAN PRISON?I AM NOT SAYING YOU SHOULDN'T HELP HER BUT DOING SO WITH STRINGS ATTACHED SPELLS DOOM BECAUSE SHE HAS A LONG WAY TO GO.CHANCES ARE THAT SHE WILL ABANDON YOU. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LOVE. IT AIN'T NO CHILD'S PLAY.
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2012
MRbrownJAY: brotha Fado, i do have to ask:
is that the same gal that you opened a thread about how to toast her, then opened another thread about dating the friend of the lady you wanted initially, or the thread about the choir lady in your church group who molested you?!

you have made so many stories in the last few months that it is hard to keep track, pls advice us all on which one of all these ladies is the o
ne on this thread. lol!
lol, this is entirely another fresh and beautiful sister,,
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2012
bendazum: You WANT TO COMMIT EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE BECAUSE OF WHO?WOMAN.HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO NIGERIAN PRISON?I AM NOT SAYING YOU SHOULDN'T HELP HER BUT DOING SO WITH STRINGS ATTACHED SPELLS DOOM BECAUSE SHE HAS A LONG WAY TO GO.CHANCES ARE THAT SHE WILL ABANDON YOU. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LOVE. IT AIN'T NO CHILD'S PLAY.
am not the one that will go an sit for the exam but she will and secondly, she can dump me reason because am on the higher side. How? I will be travelling to Germany by September for my master degree and may even find another sister there that i will love.. How you see am?
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by nwanjay: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2012
Hmm, u want to further her education 4 her. Its not bad venture but what is the guarantee that both of you would get married? What is the guarantee that she won't leave u after she has gotten the education? Listen, girls have a lot of tricks and they pretend a lot and you have just started dating this girl. I think you should give it some time before you think of putting her through school.
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

BWAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! two weeks of dating and you already want to act like FATHER CHRISTMAS...and even planning marriage?! bro, slow your horses down a bit as you are CLEARLY going too fast. after dating her for about a yr, come back again to NL for advices.

wanting to marry a stranger is a MISTAKE. get to know her first before you get burn real bad.

then let her continue working, and saving the money. giving it to her while she may not deserve it (from you) will have many repercussions, that may not all be POSITIVE.

here is another reason why you have no business talking about funding someoneĀ“s education or marriage: you are leaving soon. so i suggest you hold on before you get tasken for a ride.
stay in touch with her, observe her nature and see if she will stick with you during your stay away....dont offer ANY assistance, as it would be a reason to stay in touch with you (the assistance, not YOU the person). if after your return she is still as "great" as you thought she was then take it to level 2.
will that time not be too late? Knowing fully well that time wait for no man one has to make a hale why the sun shine..
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2012
nwanjay :
Hmm, u want to further her education 4 her. Its not bad venture but what is the guarantee that both of you would get married? What is the guarantee that she won't leave u after she has gotten the education? Listen, girls have a lot of tricks and they pretend a lot and you have just started dating this girl. I think you should give it some time before you think of putting her through school.
Thanks
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by kittykat1(f): 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2012
fados4sure:
lol, this is entirely another fresh and beautiful sister,,

cheesy Abe how many of them r u dating at d same time? And u seem to hv a penchant for second sch leavers. I hope d sisters are smart enough to hv going-for-masters-by-september-abroad substitutes.
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2012
kitty kat:

cheesy Abe how many of them r u dating at d same time? And u seem to hv a penchant for second sch leavers. I hope d sisters are smart enough to hv going-for-masters-by-september-abroad substitutes.
I have delete the formal one because our age were too close and i don't like her...
Not that i have a flaire for school leaver, the reason is that the sister's in my church have problems with educations and my pastor want me to marry from my church.. That is just the reason..
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by kittykat1(f): 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2012
fados4sure:
I have delete the formal one because our age were too close and i don't like her...
Not that i have a flaire for school leaver, the reason is that the sister's in my church have problems with educations and my pastor want me to marry from my church.. That is just the reason..
Y must u marry from ur church? Hmmm
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by mattyp2c(m): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2012
yes ooo... i will do anything for d grl i love ooo.
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2012
mattyp2c: yes ooo... i will do anything for d grl i love ooo.
Thanks my brother.. That is what am planing to do...
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Mynd44: 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2012
fados4sure:
Then tell the pastor to give you his daughter's hand in marriage.
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by localtuber(f): 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2012
I am available to do anything for love
Re: Can You Do Anything For The One You Truely Love? by Mynd44: 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2012
localtuber: I am available to do anything for love
Including Dying?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Someone Know That You Love Him/her / Can Y'all Ladies Do This? / Married Women Only: Av U Ever Cheated On Ur Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.