Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

KITTY'S DeVOTIONAL - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / KITTY'S DeVOTIONAL (931 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/16 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 31/07/15 / Open Heavens Devotional By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KITTY'S DeVOTIONAL by kittykat1(f): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2012
IN UR MESS IS UR MESSAGE
When a woman travails with a chld, the sorrow of her labour makes life unbearable. At that point, life means nothing to her. In the maternity ward, she rolls on the floor without considering the health implications. She can go naked in front of a crowd without noticing the crowd. But the scriptures states that when she is eventually delivered of her baby, at the cry of her baby, she forgets the pains of child labour. This makes her a perfect comforter of another woman in labour. A man who has passed thru great challenges & survived it is known by his fearlessness. Thru challenges, we learn to trust in God, not in some, but in all situations. Friend, I don't know what you are passing thru, soon, it will be history because when you are done acquiring all wisdom that is there for you, God's healing/deliverance process would have taken its full course, & made perfect in you. The message for you is that: “in that your mess lies your message”; You are going to testify of your healing & deliverance from that stubborn embarrassing condition, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
Begin to study the scriptures to increase your knowledge of God so that you will understand what He is saying to you thru that condition. That will help you out of it sooner than medical practitioners & problem analysts predicted.
In that mess lies the message you are going to use to comfort that friend soon.

I command every walls of opposition to your healing, deliverance & progress to crumble like the walls of Jerico, in Jesus' name. Amen!

It is done! God bless you!

1 Like

Re: KITTY'S DeVOTIONAL by joe4christ(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2012
^^^ The best i've seen on this section of nairaland.
God bless you bro, and may his grace continually increase upon you and your ministry.
Keep the fire burning, never relent!
Re: KITTY'S DeVOTIONAL by kittykat1(f): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
joe4christ: ^^^ The best i've seen on this section of nairaland.
God bless you bro, and may his grace continually increase upon you and your ministry.
Keep the fire burning, never relent!
Thanks bro but I be sister shaa o
Re: KITTY'S DeVOTIONAL by yamakuza: 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2012
kitty kat:
When a woman travails with a chld, the sorrow of her labour makes life unbearable. At that point, life means nothing to her. In the maternity ward, she rolls on the floor without considering the health implications. She can go naked in front of a crowd without noticing the crowd. But the scriptures states that when she is eventually delivered of her baby, at the cry of her baby, she forgets the pains of child labour. This makes her a perfect comforter of another woman in labour. A man who has passed thru great challenges & survived it is known by his fearlessness. Thru challenges, we learn to trust in God, not in some, but in all situations. Friend, I don't know what you are passing thru, soon, it will be history because when you are done acquiring all wisdom that is there for you, God's healing/deliverance process would have taken its full course, & made perfect in you. The message for you is that: “in that your mess lies your message”; You are going to testify of your healing & deliverance from that stubborn embarrassing condition, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
Begin to study the scriptures to increase your knowledge of God so that you will understand what He is saying to you thru that condition. That will help you out of it sooner than medical practitioners & problem analysts predicted.
In that mess lies the message you are going to use to comfort that friend soon.

I command every walls of opposition to your healing, deliverance & progress to crumble like the walls of Jerico, in Jesus' name. Amen!

It is done! God bless you!

AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: KITTY'S DeVOTIONAL by joe4christ(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2012
kitty kat:
Thanks bro but I be sister shaa o

Maybe adding up a pix would've been a little bit better, abi u fugly ni
Re: KITTY'S DeVOTIONAL by kittykat1(f): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2012
joe4christ:

Maybe adding up a pix would've been a little bit better, abi u fugly ni
My sex dey dia naa. I am not too comfortable displaying my pix on NLD. I might want to look for trouble, I don't want to be identified.
Re: KITTY'S DeVOTIONAL by kittykat1(f): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2012
FOCUS ON THE THINGS ABOVE.

John 11:44 "And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with grave clothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go."

Symbolically, Lazarus is like many Christians. The Bible speaks of us passing from death unto new life when we get born again. But it is also true that in the physical and emotional realm, we bring our "grave clothes" from our old life with us (i.e. habits, attitudes, etc.), and we need to be "loosed" to fully enjoy our new life.

Our emotions and attitudes follow what we think. When we focus our attention on our problems, they are magnified out of proportion. When we neglect our problems and think on God's provision, the answer is magnified and the problem shrinks. Whatever we think upon is going to dominate us. If we think on depressing things, we'll be depressed. If we think on uplifting things, we'll be uplifted. If we think, "by His stripes, we are healed", we'll be healed. If we think on sickness, we'll be sick.

Godly contentment isn't dependent upon circumstances. That is totally opposite of the way most people think today. No one really desires depression but very few feel any responsibility or authority to maintain positive emotions in the face of negative circumstances. They think emotions follow circumstances. That's not true. Emotions follow the way we think, and we can chose to think on things that are lovely, true, of good report, and so forth regardless of our circumstances. As we think, is how we respond emotionally.

Focus your attention on the invisible truths of the spiritual realm that are eternal, instead of the visible things of this physical world that will pass away.

Don't settle for the less, go before God today & receive that answer you've been praying for; the answers have been released.

God bless you!
Re: KITTY'S DeVOTIONAL by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2012
As if we never see your fine face taiya cheesy
Re: KITTY'S DeVOTIONAL by kittykat1(f): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2012
2buff: As if we never see your fine face taiya cheesy
Have u ever seen my face?
Re: KITTY'S DeVOTIONAL by joe4christ(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2012
kitty kat:

I dont know why i'm also eager towards seeing your pix too, maybe you should just do it for me you know,
afterall you might possibly be doing it for your long awaited ''Mr Right'' cheesy
Re: KITTY'S DeVOTIONAL by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2012
kitty kat:

I'm the guy who said you looked great in a scarf remember? wink
Unless that wasn't your pic.
Re: KITTY'S DeVOTIONAL by kittykat1(f): 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
2buff:

I'm the guy who said you looked great in a scarf remember? wink
Unless that wasn't your pic.
I remember d canadian guy. Right.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Muhammed Farewell Summons / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 20 February 2013 The Unbroken Christian By / The Weakness Of Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.