Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! (14174 Views)

Poll: Whose side are you on?

Yoruba: 40% (47 votes)
Engish: 59% (70 votes)
This poll has ended

Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. / I Regret Not Having A Yoruba As Speaker. Jonathan / S-west Governors Consider Yoruba As Language Of Instruction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by ademiife(m): 8:15am On Dec 05, 2007
i read in the papers that there's a heated argument over the adoption of yoruba
as the official language of the lagos state house of assembly.

folks are wondering if the adoption will work, what do you think? [read news below]

[b]Lagos Assembly to useYoruba as official language
Daily Trust
Thursday, 29 November 2007

The Lagos State House of Assembly is set to introduce Yoruba as the official language during its proceedings and deliberations.

A motion to this effect was extensively deliberated upon yesterday by members of the Assembly.

The Majority Leader of the House Hon. Kolawole Taiwo who moved the motion for the adoption of Yoruba as official language, said the idea was to carry more people along to enable them know more about vital decisions of the House.

Hon. Rotimi Olowo (Shomolu II) said it would be of great importance if the House adopts Yoruba as the official language during proceedings.

Hon. Babatunde Ogala however called for caution, saying that the moment such a language was adopted, all the deliberations of the House would be carried out in the language.

He said the House should have a rethink on the issue, adding that some of the lawmakers cannot boast of being able to communicate in the language for 10 minutes.

According to Hon. S.O. Agunbiade (Ikorodu), the mover of the motion should be commended, as it was in line with the constitution of the House.

Speaker of the House Hon. Adeyemi Ikuforiji said section 8(2) of the House’s constitution provided that the House should employ the use of English language as the official language for deliberations with volition that a local dialect could also be used.

Ikuforiji stated that local languages were already being used in some advanced countries of the world, adding that the House would look critically into it before its adoption.

The Ogun State House of Assembly in the last dispensation had introduced Yoruba as the official language during debates and deliberations of the House.[/b]

http://dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5837&Itemid=85
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by Seun(m): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2007
You must link to the page you copied this from, please.
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by babasin(m): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2007
This excellent news.  

This remains only way to bring people and government closer and people can express them much better.

for would be  posters; save me us your ranting please:

this has been shown to us all over the world: German, Japanese, chinese, russian, turkish, spanish etc

People perform better in their mother language

He said the House should have a rethink on the issue, adding that some of the lawmakers cannot boast of being able to communicate in the language for 10 minutes.

if this guy can not speak his mother language, he has no business in house

That said, the house preceedings should also be translated to english as this is Nigeria offcial language
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by ademiife(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2007
Daily Trust newspaper- the online edition | Lagos Assembly to , The Lagos State House of Assembly is set to introduce Yoruba as the official language during its proceedings and deliberations.

www.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5837&Itemid=85 - 51k

seun,

hope i got the link right!?
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by RichyBlacK(m): 9:23am On Dec 05, 2007
babasin:

This excellent news.

This remains only way to bring people and government closer and people can express them much better.

for would be posters; save me us your ranting please:

this has been shown to us all over the world: German, Japanese, chinese, russian, turkish, spanish etc

People perform better in their mother language

if this guy can not speak his mother language, he has no business in house

That said, the house preceedings should also be translated to english as this is Nigeria offcial language

@babasin,
1. So, does this imply that all those in the Lagos State assembly must be native speakers of Yoruba?
2. Does this mean non-Yorubas cannot be members of the Lagos House?
3. Does this mean non-Yorubas should not bother contesting for positions in the Lagos House?
4. Does this mean non-Yorubas are EXPECTED to be proficient in Yoruba as a prerequisite to participating in elections leading to positions in the Lagos house?

Lagos States is home to the metropolitan city of Lagos, and it cannot afford to be dragged into the dirty waters of ethnocentric bigotry disguised as cultural appreciation championed by some notable Yoruba leaders in the 1950s, 60s and 70s.

There is no requirement in any of the political parties that candidates in Lagos must be proficient in Yoruba. Hence, this bill (if true) is an effort to push an ethnocentric agenda in a cosmopolitan region.

I await your response!
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by willy4: 10:16am On Dec 05, 2007
Former Federal capital is now only for the YORUBA'S that's the meaning of this, very soon official language of Nigeria Senate/House of Assembly will become Fulani/Hausa language.
I like this Yoruba's courageous attitude towards other tribes, telling them their are no need for a united Nigeria.
That's why i like Mr Awolowo, the seeds he sowed many years ago are still bearing fruits/multiplying day by day.
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by babasin(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2007
1. So, does this imply that all those in the Lagos State assembly must be native speakers of Yoruba?

>>> No but you must go to school to learn and speak Yoruba fluently. Lagos is Yoruba state!

2. Does this mean non-Yorubas cannot be members of the Lagos House?

>>  It is not about tribe. No. You ONLY need to speak Yoruba fluently.

3. Does this mean non-Yorubas should not bother contesting for positions in the Lagos House?

>> Wrong. You ONLY need to learn and speak Yoruba fluently.

4. Does this mean non-Yorubas are EXPECTED to be proficient in Yoruba as a prerequisite to participating in elections leading to positions in the Lagos house?

>> by implication YES This will allow better integration.

Lagos States is home to the metropolitan city of Lagos, and it cannot afford to be dragged into the dirty waters of ethnocentric bigotry disguised as cultural appreciation championed by some notable Yoruba leaders in the 1950s, 60s and 70s.

>> Very wrong. Lagos is Yoruba state. So they speak ther Language.  Tokyo is Japanese state, they speak Japanese.
London is english state, they speak English. Rome is Italian state, they speak Italian. All these places are much more cosmopolitan than Lagos.

There is no requirement in any of the political parties that candidates in Lagos must be proficient in Yoruba. Hence, this bill (if true) is an effort to push an ethnocentric agenda in a cosmopolitan region.

I await your response!
>>Well if the Parties want to WIN, they bettet get someone who can speak Yoruba fluently. It is that simple.

you are not reading my post well:

Former Federal capital is now only for the YORUBA'S that's the meaning of this, very soon official language of Nigeria Senate/House of Assembly will become Fulani/Hausa language.
I like this Yoruba's courageous attitude towards other tribes, telling them their are no need for a united Nigeria.
That's why i like Mr Awolowo, the seeds he sowed many years ago are still bearing fruits/multiplying day by day.

unfounded. Nigeria is Federal Republic. each state can decide want it wants! if ABIA wants only igbo to be spoken. all well and good.

Offical Language for Nigeria is english so its clear for National Assembly but state can decide what they want.

It only means outcome must be available in english(nigeria official language) + language state chooses.
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by RichyBlacK(m): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2007
babasin:

>>> No but you must go to school to learn and speak Yoruba fluently. Lagos is Yoruba state!

In your dreams! I bet that an accurate census (not likely in Nigeria) will reveal that the combined population of non-Yorubas (Igbos, Hausas, Edos, Efiks, Ijaws, etc) outnumber Yorubas in Lagos!

>> It is not about tribe. No. You ONLY need to speak Yoruba fluently.

Why not Edo? After all Lagos was part the Benin Empire.

>> by implication YES This will allow better integration.

Are you sure? Won't the bigots among the Yorubas still demand that you change your last name from Chukwumerije to Adefarati to foster integration?

>> Very wrong. Lagos is Yoruba state. So they speak ther Language. Tokyo is Japanese state, they speak Japanese.
London is english state, they speak English. Rome is Italian state, they speak Italian. All these places are much more cosmopolitan than Lagos.

England, Japan and Italy are very different from Nigeria in this regard because English, Japanese and Italian are, respectively, the language of the overwhelming majority - Italy -> 95% ethnic Italian; Japan -> 99% Japanese; UK -> 84% white of English descent. The percentage of Yorubas in Nigeria or in Lagos State is nowhere near those numbers!

>>Well if the Parties want to WIN, they bettet get someone who can speak Yoruba fluently. It is that simple.

A legacy of some notable Yoruba politicians who capitalized on ethnic sentiments to bolster their political ambitions.

you are not reading my post well:

A half-measure. Why not consider the following:
1. Rewrite all street signs in Yoruba
2. Make Yoruba official language of commerce
3. Make Yoruba official language in all departments under the Lagos State government
4. Require that all workers in the Lagos State government speak Yoruba fluently

unfounded. Nigeria is Federal Republic. each state can decide want it wants! if ABIA wants only igbo to be spoken. all well and good.

Offical Language for Nigeria is english so its clear for National Assembly but state can decide what they want.

It only means outcome must be available in english(nigeria official language) + language state chooses.

It seems you don't understand how the federal structure of government plays out. If you admit that English is Nigeria's official language, then it would be illegal to deny a Nigerian citizen any political right in any state in Nigeria. Basically, when the state and federal governments have seemingly contradictory laws, the federal law trumps the state law.
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by babasin(m): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2007
In your dreams! I bet that an accurate census (not likely in Nigeria) will reveal that the combined population of non-Yorubas (Igbos, Hausas, Edos, Efiks, Ijaws, etc) outnumber Yorubas in Lagos!

No point discussing further with you.
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by jerrymania(m): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ babasin

I disagree that Lagos is a Yoruba state. The Ibo's have largely affected the growth of Lagos to a large extent. i cant give u proofs, i dont want to spend the whole day here.
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by EloSela(f): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2007
But all Nigerians/Lagosians are not Yoruba and neither can they understand the language. So much for peace and unity as we sing in our anthem.

What if the people in the Delta where most of Nigeria's wealth is held decided that wanted to state affairs in Urhobo, Itsekiri or Ijaw? Civil war abi?
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by babasin(m): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2007
But all Nigerians/Lagosians are not Yoruba and neither can they understand the language.

all people living in germany dont understand german, so

thats why:

I disagree that Lagos is a Yoruba state. The Ibo's have largely affected the growth of Lagos to a large extent. i can't give u proofs, i don't want to spend the whole day here.

It is Ibo state, if that makes you happy. No point discussing further with you.
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by RichyBlacK(m): 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2007
EloSela:

But all Nigerians/Lagosians are not Yoruba and neither can they understand the language. So much for peace and unity as we sing in our anthem.

What if the people in the Delta where most of Nigeria's wealth is held decided that wanted to state affairs in Urhobo, Itsekiri or Ijaw? Civil war abi?

babasin has no response to this.

Nigeria has too many ethnocentric bigots and tribalists!
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by babasin(m): 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2007

Good for them. If they have enough people in the state house of assembly to pass it.

Note:
every one must speak their mother language and all others are free to learn the language.

and if you dont wanna learn employ 'registered interpreter'; this provide jobs etc.
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2007
i
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by EloSela(f): 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2007
@Babasin

You are equating the Yoruba ethnic group with a country Germany (German), England (English) and France (French)

When there is a Yoruba country or a language called 'Nigerian' then I will totally understand your sentiments on this matter. In the meantime, the Yoruba are just another ethnic group like Igbo, Hausa and Urhobo in a Country called Nigeria. To give one preference over another just because they happen to be the single majority in one state is just asking for it in my opinion.

babasin:

all people living in germany don't understand german, so

thats why:

It is Ibo state, if that makes you happy. No point discussing further with you.

Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2007
I hate it when some people with some crazy ideas talk about Lagos not been a Yoruba speaking state, is an Igbo, Hausa or whatever-speaking state?.

In as much as i don't like reducing issues to ethnic ones, people should not take the accomodating attitude of the Yorubas for cowardness.

LAGOS, IS A YORUBA SPEAKING STATE, YOU EITHER TAKE IT OR JUMP INTO "OSA"

If in the wisdom of the LASHA, yorubas is ok for their delibrations, then let it be!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by EloSela(f): 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2007
babasin:

Good for them. If they have enough people in the state house of assembly to pass it.

Note:
every one must speak their mother language and all others are free to learn the language.

and if you don't want to learn employ 'registered interpreter'; this provide jobs etc.

So what makes Yourba the favoured language out of the 250 ethnic groups which make up Nigeria?
So if every one these 250+ groups in Nigeria insist on speaking their 'mother tongue' how will the country progress and work together to make a more unified Nigeria for all Nigerians?
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by niyyie(m): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2007
Hmn. This is a dicey one. Much as I would support the use of Yoruba in the state House of Assembly, this issue still has to be thought-through thoroughly.

What about launching it on a test basis for 2 weeks, to see how it goes?
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2007
My hatred for "one Nigeria" is growing day by day. angry angry angry
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by coolchick: 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2007
am a little irritated and usrprised at people saying lagos is not a yoruba state; what happened to igbos who live in lagos moving en-masse to their villages during census, therefore affecting the planning in the state. they ahve now come to say they are part of the land? they need to make up their minds about who they are and where they belong to. if they are not yorubas they we have to conclude that the yorubas are being gracious by accommodating them on their soil and not meddle with whether they want to make their language in the house of assembly or not.

take it or leave it guys, Nigeiria is artificial. people need to identify with their ethnic groups first before trying to pretend to be at peace with others. the south west belongs to the yorubas, if they decide to communicate in yoruba so be it, anyone who cannot learn their language or speak it has an option of going back to where he/she came from. it is not by force!
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by EloSela(f): 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2007
coolchick:

am a little irritated and usrprised at people saying lagos is not a yoruba state; what happened to igbos who live in lagos moving en-masse to their villages during census, therefore affecting the planning in the state. they ahve now come to say they are part of the land? they need to make up their minds about who they are and where they belong to. if they are not yorubas they we have to conclude that the yorubas are being gracious by accommodating them on their soil and not meddle with whether they want to make their language in the house of assembly or not.

take it or leave it guys, Nigeiria is artificial. people need to identify with their ethnic groups first before trying to pretend to be at peace with others. the south west belongs to the yorubas, if they decide to communicate in yoruba so be it, anyone who cannot learn their language or speak it has an option of going back to where he/she came from. it is not by force!

I think you are totally off-base.

When the Yorubas decide that they want to be self-sufficient and not live and benefit of the natural resources of the Delta region then you will have a point.

In the meantime even though I will agree that historically Lagos is the Yoruba man's land, to say it is a Yoruba state in the political sense is incorrect. It was once the capital of the entity which is now known as Nigeria and it for what it is worth, Lagos was created by ALL Nigerians.
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by babasin(m): 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2007
So if every one these 250+ groups in Nigeria insist on speaking their 'mother tongue' how will the country progress and work together to make a more unified Nigeria for all Nigerians?

if such groups have enough people in their state assembly to pass it. good for them.

You are equating the Yoruba ethnic group with a country Germany (German), England (English) and France (French)

Yoruba is bigger than any of these. Yoruba is 30million strong spoken in 5countries and 2-continents.

If you dont know your history. I know mine.

In the meantime even though I will agree that historically Lagos is the Yoruba man's land but to say it is a Yoruba state in the ploitical sense is incorrect. It was once the capital of the entity which is now known as Nigeria and it for what it is worth, Lagos was created by ALL Nigerians

irrelevant. Yoruba did not ask anyone to bring capital to Lagos. Lagos is Yoruba state: all political holders are Yoruba. The land belongs to Yoruba.
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2007
EloSela:

I think you are totally off-base.

When the Yorubas decide that they want to be self-sufficient and not live and benefit of the natural resources of the Delta region then you will have a point.

In the meantime even though I will agree that historically Lagos is the Yoruba man's land but to say it is a Yoruba state in the ploitical sense is incorrect. It was once the capital of the entity which is now known as Nigeria and it for what it is worth, Lagos was created by ALL Nigerians.

No, Lagos is a yoruba state, has been and still is. Infact, I do not understand why the house should even concern itself with such things at this point but yes, Lagos is a Yoruba State even  though there is NOW a mixed group of people living there. Historically it is a yoruba state and trying to change it cause people from other areas have chosen to make it home would not work. I do not however agree with the move.
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by ono(m): 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2007
unfounded. Nigeria is Federal Republic. each state can decide want it wants!,  . . . . . . . .
- babasin.

Ok. These are the things the Niger Delta States wants:

1. No communication on oil exploitation/expolration in any locality should be in English. It must be in the local dialect of the area. For example, if you're in the Ogoni area, you must speak Ogoni language in order for you to have access to the oil wells. If you're in Urhobo terrain, you must speak Urhobo before you can open any oil/gas tap in the area.

2. No oil should be taken from any of the Niger Delta lands without the consent of the local people of the area. All proceeds from oil/gas sales from any area must be accounted for and brought before the local council for due deliberation on how it must be shared.

I believe I'm speaking the mind of my Niger Delta brothers, rite?
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by EloSela(f): 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2007
babasin:

if such groups have enough people in their state assembly to pass it. good for them.

Yoruba is bigger than any of these. Yoruba is 30million strong spoken in 5countries and 2-continents.

If you don't know your history. I know mine.

irrelevant. Yoruba did not ask anyone to bring capital to Lagos. Lagos is Yoruba state: all political holders are Yoruba. The land belongs to Yoruba.

Yoruba does not have as many speakers as English, French and German, com-on now, talk sense. You really think there more Yoruba speakers in the world than the above languages? I am sorry but if this is what you are using to prove that you know your history then your credibility is not be trusted.

Are there no non-Yoruba political holders in Lagos?

Are the Yoruba oil managers in the Delta should also move back to their indigenous lands then. Further more all Nigerians living outside Nigeria should also move back to Nigeria, Hows that for progressive thinking? *note sarcasm*
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by SweetT1: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2007
@Poster

What kind Yoruba you dey talk about? The real Yoruba as in Oodua Yoruba or adultrated Yoruba like the ones spoken in Ijebu, Ekiti e.t.c Those are Yoruba mixed with a foreign language. more like Togolese-Yoruba.
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by babasin(m): 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2007
Ok. These are the things the Niger Delta States wants:

1. No communication on oil exploitation/expolration in any locality should be in English. It must be in the local dialect of the area. For example, if you're in the Ogoni area, you must speak Ogoni language in order for you to have access to the oil wells. If you're in Urhobo terrain, you must speak Urhobo before you can open any oil/gas tap in the area.

2. No oil should be taken from any of the Niger Delta lands without the consent of the local people of the area. All proceeds from oil/gas sales from any area must be accounted for and brought before the local council for due deliberation on how it must be shared.

I believe I'm speaking the mind of my Niger Delta brothers, rite?  

Good for them so long they can get their state house assembly to pass it.

Are the Yoruba oil managers in the Delta should also move back to their indigenous lands then. Further more all Nigerians living outside Nigeria should also move back to Nigeria, Hows that for progressive thinking? *note sarcasm*

Lagos law makers did not ask anyone to move away from Lagos. They simply want to speak their mother language in their assembly!

Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by EloSela(f): 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2007
Kobojunkie:

No, Lagos is a yoruba state, has been and still is. Infact, I do not understand why the house should even concern itself with such things at this point but yes, Lagos is a Yoruba State even  though there is NOW a mixed group of people living there. Historically it is a yoruba state and trying to change it cause people from other areas have chosen to make it home would not work. I do not however agree with the move.

I think we are more or less on the same boat but just using different terms. Politically I wouldn't say that Lagos is a Yoruba state because it is so diverse within itself and made up of many Nigerians. Historically yes I would say that it is.
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by EloSela(f): 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2007
babasin:

Good for them so long they can get their state house assembly to pass it.

Lagos law makers did not ask anyone to move away from Lagos. They simply want to speak their mother language in their assembly!

What a cop out!

Anyway, i would like to add that all Oil personnel of Yoruba descent currently working in the oil producing regions of the Delta learn how to speak and communicate clearly in at least two of the languages that are indigenous to that region or move back to their own Yoruba 'State'
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by EloSela(f): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2007
I no even know why person dey inside this thread dey drag Lagos sef. The place is a diseased infested cesspit and if you ask me the politicians should be more concerned about getting plans in place to rip the whole place down and start again from scratch. The only ting he get na international airport and that is the reason many of us are forced to go through there, in order to get to other worthwhiel destinations in Naija.
Re: Yoruba As Official Language Of Lagos House Of Assembly! by coolchick: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2007
@EloSela,
you sound igbo. you need to read up on political science especially federalism, especially in cases where there federalism is practised in a country with diverse ethnic groups, let it sink in well and then think in clear terms before making ignorant comments. even the nigerian constitution allows states to choose the language in which they would like to be communicating in. this doesn not mean that it will not be translated into english for others to hear or that they will take yoruba to be the lingual franca for the national assembly, a state's national assembly consists of people who are representing the people of the state. in a federal system, states are allowed to pass their own laws. lagos belongs to the yorubas, it doesnt matter whether it used to be the federal capital territory; it no longer is hence, its just a state now and people are free to move into the new fct or their villages if they feel that they cant live with the state laws.

if other states including yours decide they want to start speaking in whatever language they deem fit, that is between them and the people they represent, and in this case, the people of lagos state. like is said earlier, nigeria's artificiality in oneness is our major problem, other tribes pretend to be lagosians when the true lagosians want to start speaking in their language, when its time for voting or censes, they run back to their villages! at such periods, you will even see buses specially transporting people for this purpose. how can you then come back after census and elections and say you are a part of the state?

remember that sharia law was adopted in the northern states irregardless of whether christains or other worshipers live there, if they dont like the laws, they can leave. the same thing is happening with lagos, if you dont like my language, you can pack you load and go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Swears In Onnoghen As CJN / Lagos PDP: Sunday Ajayi Says Jandor Is Of "Questionable Character" / Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.