Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Fidelity Bank Plc Internet Banking Verification... Is This A Scam Or Not - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Fidelity Bank Plc Internet Banking Verification... Is This A Scam Or Not (3792 Views)

Making Money With Ifa, Adic Life Assurance Ltd And First Bank Plc. / Bank Interviews: 80+ Killer Answers To The Toughest Banking Interview Questions / Firstinland Bank Plc's Flashme Cash Lifestyle! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank Plc Internet Banking Verification... Is This A Scam Or Not by kaysy(m): 11:13am On Jul 14, 2012
Dear Valued Customer,

It is mandatory that you update your internet banking profile. This is a new procedure to prevent Phishing attacks. We shall disable your internet banking if a secret question and answer is not updated immediately as we are not going to be responsible for any loss as a result of disregarding this message.

How to update your internet banking details:

Simply click https//:ibank.fidelitybankplc.com/profile to activate your details.

If you have problems activating, please email us on Technology Helpdesk@fidelitybankplc.com

Thank you for choosing Fidelity Bank Plc.

We are Fidelity - We Keep Our Word
Log into www.fidelitybankplc.com for more information about our products and services.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER NOTICE
This email is confidential. Any dissemination, distribution,copying or use of this email is strictly prohibited.

Am suspecting this message sent to my email. anyone with same message?
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Internet Banking Verification... Is This A Scam Or Not by Gboliwe: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2012
Did you follow the link? What questions were asked?
Go to the bank and confirm its authenticity before you lose money
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Internet Banking Verification... Is This A Scam Or Not by OldHag: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2012
If you are in doubt about the email authenticity, you can ignore the message by pressing the spam button or visit your bank and voice your concern about the email.
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Internet Banking Verification... Is This A Scam Or Not by Chuksxp: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2012
I got the email too. I haven't clicked it yet. I too am a bit suspicious.

(1) (Reply)

We Sell Shipping Cargo Containers,and Reefer Containers Of 20ft And 40ft..(pics) / Supply Jinling Generator From China / The Best Investment That Your Money Can Buy! No Taxes! No Extra Charges!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.