Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,386 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Major Cons Of Two-door Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Major Cons Of Two-door Cars (5440 Views)

The Major Cause Of Tyre Burst Accidents In Nigeria ( Pictures Included ) / The Pros And Cons Of Using A Hybrid Vehicle In Nigeria / Pros And Cons Of Honda Accord 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major Cons Of Two-door Cars by omayyi: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2012
What are they major cons of two-door cars?
Re: Major Cons Of Two-door Cars by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2012
no cons except if you buy it for the wrong reasons eg if what to use it for jobs meant for a truck

1 Like

Re: Major Cons Of Two-door Cars by Lexusgs430: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2012
No major problems except practicality. One has been sited above or a married man with kid(s),and has only one car, a coupe. You fill in the gaps!!!!
Re: Major Cons Of Two-door Cars by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2012
I love coupes. Only problem is that, sometimes you would want to give people lifts then you have to lower the seats. Very annoying.
Re: Major Cons Of Two-door Cars by femmy2010(m): 7:04am On Jul 19, 2012
They don't have 2nd hand value .
Re: Major Cons Of Two-door Cars by lazbay(m): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2012
Any car dat is 2-door, count me out.
Re: Major Cons Of Two-door Cars by yungboss(m): 7:55am On Jul 22, 2012
lazbay: Any car dat is 2-door, count me out.
what if someone gave you a 2003 bmw M3 gti...?
Re: Major Cons Of Two-door Cars by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 22, 2012
yungboss:
what if someone gave you a 2003 bmw M3 gti...?

Exactly. There's nothing wrong with 2-door cars, it's either for you, or it's not. In the UK, lots of younger drivers without families prefer 2-door cars, they look sportier. And cost new is the same as 4-door, as both are aimed at different markets. Older drivers with families also tend to run 2-door models as second cars, in addition to regular family sedan / wagon / SUV.
Re: Major Cons Of Two-door Cars by FindOut(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2012
Siena:

Exactly. There's nothing wrong with 2-door cars, it's either for you, or it's not. In the UK, lots of younger drivers without families prefer 2-door cars, they look sportier. And cost new is the same as 4-door, as both are aimed at different markets. Older drivers with families also tend to run 2-door models as second cars, in addition to regular family sedan / wagon / SUV.

Ehn, is this Siena posting July 22? Yesterday? *singing ''pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop something....* smiley

Gud to have you back sir.

@Topic, me i just dislike those cars. That idea of having the front seat tilted over coz someone wants to get to the back? No no no. Tho well, i could use one as a second car, for weekend solo flexing driving.lol. But even then, i would probably have fallen seriously in love with that car enuf to buy it (& that also means the 4 door version is unavailable then.lol.)
Re: Major Cons Of Two-door Cars by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
I kinda like 2 doors of certain cars but doesn't all car makes.
Re: Major Cons Of Two-door Cars by 1800bc(f): 8:08am On Jul 26, 2012
most 2-door cars are built for sports and as such they usually have stronger engine power that the regular 4-door. i like it.
Re: Major Cons Of Two-door Cars by Widow(m): 11:26am On Aug 11, 2012
A 2door car is more rigid than its 4door counterpart.
the more 'holes' you hack into the bodyshell,
the less rigid it becomes.
Means it will flex less over uneven roads,
u should notice less creaks too.
Re: Major Cons Of Two-door Cars by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
its all about personal preference.

(1) (Reply)

1996 Honda Civic Cooling System Issue / Help!! Honda Accord 2009 Inspection / Help...type Of Transmission And Engine Oil For 2003 Nissan Pathfinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.