Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

How Do I Download Fifa 2012 Pc Game To My Gateway Lt 23 Netbook - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Do I Download Fifa 2012 Pc Game To My Gateway Lt 23 Netbook (2725 Views)

Download Fifa 16 UT Apk For Android / Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester / Where Can I Download God Of War Pc Version Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Download Fifa 2012 Pc Game To My Gateway Lt 23 Netbook by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2012
Please I need Y'all assistance, I have been trying to download Fifa 2012 PC game to My Gateway LT 23 netbook but I haven't been successful, seeing as the Netbook doesn't have CD/DVD drives...please any assistance would be highly appreciated..cheers#[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: How Do I Download Fifa 2012 Pc Game To My Gateway Lt 23 Netbook by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ok, here's something..stop viewing and start commenting..what's wrong with people!!!! **takes up a baseball bat and waits for the next fool to view his tread and doesn't comment**

1 Like

Re: How Do I Download Fifa 2012 Pc Game To My Gateway Lt 23 Netbook by ritchboy(m): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2012
I'm assuming you have the game on a DVD. . .

Make an iso of the game using Image Burn or any other software(there are many, use Google) and copy it to your notebook HDD.

Download/install an app called Daemon Tools. A virtual/emulated ODD will appear on your My Computer screen. Daemon Tools will provide an option to "mount" the .iso file you created earlier to the virtual ODD.

Enjoy wink
Re: How Do I Download Fifa 2012 Pc Game To My Gateway Lt 23 Netbook by ritchboy(m): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2012
I just realized you said "Netbook" not "Notebook" as i thought earlier.

Will your Netbook be able to run FIFA 12? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Download Fifa 2012 Pc Game To My Gateway Lt 23 Netbook by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2012
I haven2 really taken time to find out but like I said it's a netbook, so it doesn't have a CD drive...it's kinda frustrating
Re: How Do I Download Fifa 2012 Pc Game To My Gateway Lt 23 Netbook by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Download Fifa 2012 Pc Game To My Gateway Lt 23 Netbook by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2012
so which juju u wan use make your netbook run fifa 12?

u think its ludo game? thereis no netbook on the planet with enough specs to run fifa 12.

u wan run fifa 12 for atom processor, 1 gb ram, integrated vga ? grin grin grin grin

stick to playing your solitaire or go buy a proper laptop with good specs (before u go buy p3 again) grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Download Fifa 2012 Pc Game To My Gateway Lt 23 Netbook by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2012
4llerbuntu: so which juju u wan use make your netbook run fifa 12?

u think its ludo game? thereis no netbook on the planet with enough specs to run fifa 12.

u wan run fifa 12 for atom processor, 1 gb ram, integrated vga ? grin grin grin grin

stick to playing your solitaire or go buy a proper laptop with good specs (before u go buy p3 again) grin grin grin
4llerbuntu: so which juju u wan use make your netbook run fifa 12?

**makes to hit him with his bat, then realizes that his making small sense but doesn't like his tune** guy, which Laptop do you think is the best?? **remember that the guy yabbed him, wacks him repeatedly with his bat** bros no vex eh?, I needed to taste the bat on somebody
Re: How Do I Download Fifa 2012 Pc Game To My Gateway Lt 23 Netbook by Next2Bezee(m): 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mart d dart: **makes to hit him with his bat, then realizes that his making small sense but doesn't like his tune** guy, which Laptop do you think is the best?? **remember that the guy yabbed him, wacks him repeatedly with his bat** bros no vex eh?, I needed to taste the bat on somebody

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Get a laptop with an Intel core i7 processor(2nd generation if you can) and a solid Nvidia Keplar graphics card and even 2015, Fifa 15 isn't going have any problem running smooth.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Download Fifa 2012 Pc Game To My Gateway Lt 23 Netbook by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 17, 2012
Thanks
Re: How Do I Download Fifa 2012 Pc Game To My Gateway Lt 23 Netbook by omotolsy(m): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2012
so plz wich specs of laptop can i buy i av 70k plz can u giv me a list of som laptops wit gud gaming specs for dis price for a new one plz

1 Like

Re: How Do I Download Fifa 2012 Pc Game To My Gateway Lt 23 Netbook by madcyber: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
Please I need Y'all assistance, I have been trying to download Fifa 2012 PC game to My Gateway LT 23 netbook but I haven't been successful, seeing as the Netbook doesn't have CD/DVD drives...please any assistance would be highly appreciated..cheers#[color=#990000][/color]
You can get It here...
[size=15pt]Fifa 12 Pc Game[/size]
Also check how to download page before downloading to prevent yourself from other links.
Re: How Do I Download Fifa 2012 Pc Game To My Gateway Lt 23 Netbook by madcyber: 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
Next2Bezee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Get a laptop with an Intel core i7 processor(2nd generation if you can) and a solid Nvidia Keplar graphics card and even 2015, Fifa 15 isn't going have any problem running smooth.
I think you've the same i7 processor.....Enjoy fifa 15 on That smiley
BTW what is the price of i7 processor.

(1) (Reply)

Best Video For Playing Pes 18 On Low PC / Share Your Call Of Duty Mobile Record Here / Ucom Pad Not Working On Gta San Andreas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.