Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

American Woman Looking For A Nigerian Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Woman Looking For A Nigerian Man (21797 Views)

Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! / Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman / When Dating A Nigerian Man What Should An American Woman Expect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

American Woman Looking For A Nigerian Man by pinksnowkitten(f): 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2012
Hi, I am an American Woman in who is looking for a Nigerian man to start a relationship with. I am open to him coming to the US and of course a long term relationship with me. I a am a single white woman in my 40's, blonde hair, blue eyes. I am 5'3" and 125 lbs. I have found my preference in men to be African. Unfortunately many of the African men that come to my state become very self centered and sometimes do not treat the woman well, all in part because they know that many woman would like to "get" with them lol. I live in a very "white" state. Although there are a few areas in the state that Africans families have moved to, there is not a large black community in general. I have friends from all parts of Africa and love the culture. Any tips and interest in how to start my journey are well appreciated and of course I would love to correspond with anyone and will include a picture smiley

3 Likes

Re: American Woman Looking For A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2012
Which state are you in?
Re: American Woman Looking For A Nigerian Man by MrsChima(f): 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2012
pinksnowkitten: Hi, I am an American Woman in who is looking for a Nigerian man to start a relationship with. I am open to him coming to the US and of course a long term relationship with me. I a am a single white woman in my 40's, blonde hair, blue eyes. I am 5'3" and 125 lbs. I have found my preference in men to be African. Unfortunately many of the African men that come to my state become very self centered and sometimes do not treat the woman well, all in part because they know that many woman would like to "get" with them lol. I live in a very "white" state. Although there are a few areas in the state that Africans families have moved to, there is not a large black community in general. I have friends from all parts of Africa and love the culture. Any tips and interest in how to start my journey are well appreciated and of course I would love to correspond with anyone and will include a picture smiley

Just flash your passport once and the Yahoo boys will respond momentarily.

3 Likes

Re: American Woman Looking For A Nigerian Man by Idowuogbo(f): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Just flash your passport once and the Yahoo boys will respond momentarily.
Haba! Dont discourage d woman na!
Re: American Woman Looking For A Nigerian Man by MrsChima(f): 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2012
Lmao@Op name.

You will not have a problem getting a Nigerian male. Cheers!
Re: American Woman Looking For A Nigerian Man by MrsChima(f): 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Haba! Dont discourage d woman na!

Just helping! Free me jor!
Re: American Woman Looking For A Nigerian Man by ChrisChino(m): 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2012
dis scarmers don reach here? i got dis message in my e-mail last week.

1 Like

Re: American Woman Looking For A Nigerian Man by 190: 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
scam alert!!

Ogugua almost fell for it grin grin grin
Re: American Woman Looking For A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2012
angry This format is outdated na...since 2002. Stale. Upgrade man.
Re: American Woman Looking For A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2012
190: scam alert!!

Ogugua almost fell for it grin grin grin

Fell for what? Who be mumu?
Re: American Woman Looking For A Nigerian Man by 190: 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2012
ogugua88:

Fell for what? Who be mumu?

grin grin

wuz almst gerrin scared! cheesy
Re: American Woman Looking For A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2012
Try again later. . .

(1)

5 Sex Positions For Maximum Satisfaction(men And Women) / Is It Possible For A Virgin Girl To Have Big Boobs And Hip? / My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.