Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

I Urgently Need An Advice On How To Sale My Plots Of Land In Lekki - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Urgently Need An Advice On How To Sale My Plots Of Land In Lekki (621 Views)

Do U Have Trucks To Sale As Scrap And Other Metals / DO You Have Fridge Or Freezer To Sale???? / I Urgently Need Suppliers Of Palm Oil, Charcoal And Shea Nut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urgently Need An Advice On How To Sale My Plots Of Land In Lekki by Kingharzyz(m): 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2012
I will be very greatfull if I can get any strategic advice from you guys on how to sale my piece of land in lekki epe express road! Your immediate response will be highly appreciated.
Re: I Urgently Need An Advice On How To Sale My Plots Of Land In Lekki by eben202: 12:35am On Jul 16, 2012
Size of land? Do you have ownership papers of the land such as C of O etc? Give all the info necessary for buyers to contact you. I can help facilitate that if you supply relevant info...
Re: I Urgently Need An Advice On How To Sale My Plots Of Land In Lekki by Kingharzyz(m): 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2012
I av all required documents! You can contact me on azizola91@yahoo.com or BB 3289D110......thanks!
Re: I Urgently Need An Advice On How To Sale My Plots Of Land In Lekki by domiron: 5:51pm On Jul 16, 2012
Kingkaz, if you have valid C of O,i can get you a buyer ASAP.
Re: I Urgently Need An Advice On How To Sale My Plots Of Land In Lekki by harakiri(m): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2012
You can either give the brief to an agent to market for you or do it right here in the property section of nairaland. Specify the size of land,location,title hold documents,asking price and if possible pictures (optional).

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Bitcoins To Us At Affordable Rate / Training Room / Looking To Buy An Established Website Or Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.