Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,923 members, 7,799,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... - Art, Graphics & Video (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... (22538 Views)

q / Logo, Flier, & Banner Designs For Free! / Feel Me In What Ya Think About Dis Flier ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by yulad(m): 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
Please, I would like you to make a logo for this business name.

Meir Einai Books

Children book publisher. 'Meir Einai' are two Hebrew words that can be translated as enlightenment or acquiring knowledge. Meir (lighting the/a fire) Einai (of the eyes).

Warm tones(Orange, Red and Brown) and blue are preferred.

Thanks
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by naektmdo: 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
A_K_O:

thanks a lot...
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by dotcomnamename: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
Please i need a logo for this. It's an online wine dealer. The name is variouswine
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by usewisdom: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hi, can u help to create logo for a Travel Air Ticket Office, here is the name

FlyReserve
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by macdot(m): 12:15am On Aug 07, 2013
There is an inspirational event coming up soon and there is the need for good flyers to be designed and distributed. They prefer professionals but if you are a student or still learning and you are confident of your work, you can contact me for more details... .macdot700@yahoo.com
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by Vividprint: 10:44am On Aug 08, 2013
For those interested in High definition image Printing,with our direct imaging printers.
for the flyrers,or magazine or general print jobs
you can contact me by mail @ vividprint01@gmail.com
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by tslimpez(f): 8:09am On Aug 09, 2013
Pls I need a poster design for" health is wealth" thanks
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by sunday478(m): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
please i need a design for my website, the image should be rectangular shape,
green color should be inclusive,
Thanks for ur concern
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
Why not delete the thread so people can stop requesting a non-existing offer..

2 Likes

Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by sozipictures: 10:41am On Aug 14, 2013
Please I saw your works and the are great. Can you send me ur pin? I need to know you better. Help me out with logo and flier for a multimedia business SOZi Pictures
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by dotcomnamename: 8:22am On Aug 15, 2013
[quote author=erad][/quote]

Hi erad, your hand work is about to go global ooo grin

Please can you please give me the psd file for the logo u did for me TheReturn OfAmebo , i want to change my site background to match the logo background too.

Thanks and God bless you
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by Ysol(m): 11:56am On Aug 15, 2013
Bleek house Entertainment is an independent record label which is in need of a logo.
Can you help me with a creative and noticeable logo.
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by ify84(m): 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
I would have requested but I can see the young man is tired of designing... u have tried for d ones u have done,it's not easy
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by valuba: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2013
hey guys,

pls i need an advert for computer competition for computer gurus in nigeria. any ideas
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by akay48(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
ify84: I would have requested but I can see the young man is tired of designing... u have tried for d ones u have done,it's not easy
Drop ur request...Requests will soon be fed
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by campos2012: 9:38am On Aug 21, 2013
pls i we like to learn graphic designing and photo manipulation? Tel: 08073934066
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by spywareczar(m): 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
akay_47:
Drop ur request...Requests will soon be fed
haba bros, Ɣøµ no dey tire You dey kill market o! grin
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by detrinity(m): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2013
pl sd name of my company is de-trinity multimedia concept .d colour shld be green and red. Its an audio visual service provider
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by sakko(m): 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
Sir,Can u kindly help in creating my coy's logo Kadah Visual Concept I am into Video production and general graphics printing. shadrach.kadah@gmail.com Gombe
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by Herzyz(m): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
My name is Adekola Azeez, am into cosmetics
biz i need a logo to improve my biz. The name
of d company is PAINTBOX BEAUTY. i will luv
white background. tnks for ur service, send d
logo to my email: slimadeoba@gmail.com
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
Please help me design a sweet logo for my entertainment company. GREEN AFRICA ENTERTAINMENT AND MEDIA NETWORK.
My email is { emmydeep@gmail.com }
Thank you for your assistance.
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by sylvar02(m): 5:52am On Nov 08, 2013
sylvar02: Help me with website logo

nairavoice.com

Thanks boss big time! Pls I need a banner of same concept with this one

Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by KingGameboy: 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
hey boss, mayb u can help me wid designin 4 my record label, Exco Entertainment. Any good colour ll do. Pls do it wid d spirit of 2014 if u stil available.
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by Lionbite(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
oga abeg can you help me create a website head banner with the name 360 HERALD...... thanks in anticipation
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by kollybright(m): 4:57am On Nov 04, 2014
Please,can u teach me how to design website?
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by miqos02(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2014
akay48:
Yea, yea...logos, fliers, banners, business cards, I.D cards, shirt prints, everything free...including websites (not data driven oo, abegi, just static)...
I just got back from school and i think some free freelancing is o.k for my holiday. So if you are interested, state your request and include d following
*Name of the project
*Choice of colour
*Objectives of the project...
So, let's get started... Just so you know, i design in Fireworks! Shoutouts to Ugo_2u and SholaCruise
i need a simple web banner design for nairaland ads, i sell mini laptops
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
sorry can you design a music art cover?
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by sympathy55(m): 6:15am On Nov 14, 2014
pls broda help me design dis logo, na beg i dey beg o

company name: strepcom nigeria limited
color: i like blue but u can mix it up
its a telecommunication company
text and symbol

thanks.
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by dottzmania(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
please i need a brand logo for my apparel line. the name is DOTTZ APPAREL
Re: Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... by DahBlack(m): 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
Pls i need a logo 4 ma record label name Supreme Mate Record(SMR)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Creative Art Work Done With Straws / Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! / My Typography Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.