Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Urgently Need A Juice Production Plant With 5000 Bottles Per Hour Capacity!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgently Need A Juice Production Plant With 5000 Bottles Per Hour Capacity!! (11534 Views)

What Can I Start With #5000-#10,000 Naira / Starting a juice factory in Nigeria / Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Need A Juice Production Plant With 5000 Bottles Per Hour Capacity!! by Chichilas: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2012
I am about to set up a fruit juice bottling factory and in urgent need of equipments. Can exteemed nairalanders please provide contacts on how I can procure a bottling plant with a capacity of 5,000 bottles per hour??

Plant should be completely automated which means it should wash, rinse, fill, cap, seal, label and then wrap and pack the pet bottles.

All suggestions will be welcome.
Re: Urgently Need A Juice Production Plant With 5000 Bottles Per Hour Capacity!! by trendphemmy(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2012
Chichilas: I am about to set up a fruit juice bottling factory and in urgent need of equipments. Can exteemed nairalanders please provide contacts on how I can procure a bottling plant with a capacity of 5,000 bottles per hour??

Plant should be completely automated which means it should wash, rinse, fill, cap, seal, label and then wrap and pack the pet bottles.

All suggestions will be welcome.

i can help contact trendphemmy@gmail.com or 08063173920
Re: Urgently Need A Juice Production Plant With 5000 Bottles Per Hour Capacity!! by tunapa4dem: 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2012
I am not sure you can get 5000 bottle per hour. What I know is that you can get 2500 to 3000 bottle per hour.if you are ready I can link you up.
Re: Urgently Need A Juice Production Plant With 5000 Bottles Per Hour Capacity!! by Chichilas: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
@trendyphemy, Please, what are you offering, Let me know and I will call you immediately.

@tunape4dem, of course, I am ready. Please link me immediately.
Re: Urgently Need A Juice Production Plant With 5000 Bottles Per Hour Capacity!! by tunapa4dem: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2012
You can contact me on my phone 08030765346 or you can mail me tunapa4dems@yahoo.com
Re: Urgently Need A Juice Production Plant With 5000 Bottles Per Hour Capacity!! by trendphemmy(m): 5:40am On Jul 17, 2012
Contact trendphemmy@gmail.com
Re: Urgently Need A Juice Production Plant With 5000 Bottles Per Hour Capacity!! by niapay(m): 7:20am On Jul 17, 2012
first you have to know what you want, is it carbonated soft drink production line or 100% juice production line as there are two type of juice production line, one is with flavor as raw material the order is with juice concentrate which is what almost all juice manufacturers do, then you have to know the packaging option is it with PET bottle only or with tetra pak and also beer in mind that in juice production, the actual cost of the equipments make up less than 7% of the actual cost do to the fact that with a juice plant with 3-5T/h you will be probably spending in upwards of from $600,000 and above in importation of juice concentrate alone so the cost of the production line is the least of your problem, I offer both the lines as well as help you source concentrate raw material abroad as there are virtually none local, contact with your specific requirements at matheworama@gmail.com for in dept quotation
Re: Urgently Need A Juice Production Plant With 5000 Bottles Per Hour Capacity!! by trendphemmy(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2012
There are two type of juice production line one is with concentrated juice as raw material, this are 100% juice as per nafdac terms and this is the type of juice like chavitas, 5live etc and its comes in tetra pak or in PET bottle pack and in the attached file is quotation for 3000L/h plant for you to chose from.The second option is carbonated soft drink production line, In the attached file is the quotation for 6T/h plant and also the most cheapest of the model with 1.5T/h, this small model have bottling capacity of 1000-2000BPHIn the attached file is also the Soft Drink machine, this is the most profitable machine that I offers, Its can manufacture all type of soft drink beverages, carbonated soft drinks, sparkling juice, sparkling water/Schweppes, carbonated  energy drinks, Aloe Vera drinks, fruit flavored drinks, Ice Tea etc, its all in one beverage manufacturing machine with capacity of 1.5 tons per hour(1500 liter PH) , unlike the bottle water models that require a warehouse, the soft drink machine is design as compact machine and can be install in rented room/apartment, small garage, rented office building etc.Let me know the model that you want to order and your full contact and shipping detail so that I can send you Proforma Invoice order so that with the P/I you can call one of my local agent direct for payment, shipping is 21-17 days from local agent payment confirmation.I will also advise you to go with the carbonated soft drink option as its is more than 6 times more profitable than 100% juice, the reason is quite simple, with 100% juice, you will be spending millions of dollar monthly to import concentrate juice and the raw material cost to wholesale price of finished products is 40-50% while with the carbonated soft drink option, you only use flavor to obtain the same and the raw material cost is less than 4%<  and also for a start you can start with the 1.5T/h soft drink machine because this model can be install in any rented office or flat and do not need a dedicated warehouse like all the other model, also in the attached file is quotation for prefabricated warehouse that is design specially for the other models. contact asap with you chosen mode
Re: Urgently Need A Juice Production Plant With 5000 Bottles Per Hour Capacity!! by DECOtech(m): 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2012
trendphemmy: There are two type of juice production line one is with concentrated juice as raw material, this are 100% juice as per nafdac terms and this is the type of juice like chavitas, 5live etc and its comes in tetra pak or in PET bottle pack and in the attached file is quotation for 3000L/h plant for you to chose from.The second option is carbonated soft drink production line, In the attached file is the quotation for 6T/h plant and also the most cheapest of the model with 1.5T/h, this small model have bottling capacity of 1000-2000BPHIn the attached file is also the Soft Drink machine, this is the most profitable machine that I offers, Its can manufacture all type of soft drink beverages, carbonated soft drinks, sparkling juice, sparkling water/Schweppes, carbonated  energy drinks, Aloe Vera drinks, fruit flavored drinks, Ice Tea etc, its all in one beverage manufacturing machine with capacity of 1.5 tons per hour(1500 liter PH) , unlike the bottle water models that require a warehouse, the soft drink machine is design as compact machine and can be install in rented room/apartment, small garage, rented office building etc.Let me know the model that you want to order and your full contact and shipping detail so that I can send you Proforma Invoice order so that with the P/I you can call one of my local agent direct for payment, shipping is 21-17 days from local agent payment confirmation.I will also advise you to go with the carbonated soft drink option as its is more than 6 times more profitable than 100% juice, the reason is quite simple, with 100% juice, you will be spending millions of dollar monthly to import concentrate juice and the raw material cost to wholesale price of finished products is 40-50% while with the carbonated soft drink option, you only use flavor to obtain the same and the raw material cost is less than 4%<  and also for a start you can start with the 1.5T/h soft drink machine because this model can be install in any rented office or flat and do not need a dedicated warehouse like all the other model, also in the attached file is quotation for prefabricated warehouse that is design specially for the other models. contact asap with you chosen mode
please, send me info through decoent@yahoo.com
God bless you
Re: Urgently Need A Juice Production Plant With 5000 Bottles Per Hour Capacity!! by juiceguru: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hi there

We are also interested to start juice production out of India. Could someone let us know the way forward as we are keen to start producing organic sugarcane juices as well as other standard flavours since the demand in Indian market is continuously increasing and there are only a handful of companies operating in this market!

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Urgently Need A Juice Production Plant With 5000 Bottles Per Hour Capacity!! by denuda: 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2012
Hello Juiceguru,

My name is Deji Anubi and I am in the process of building a fruit juice factory located at lakwe of lekki-epe expressway.Our machineries have d capacity to produce 4000 bottles an hour but we hope to begin wit a 1000 bottle an hour production.

I procured my machines from england,although I had offers from china,I felt I could not trust chinese products and I did not feel comfortable investing millions of naira on chinese machinery,although it was cheaper the risk was too high.

If you need advice/partnership,you can email me,Anubisky@yahoo.com.My phone number is 08102663063.

Goodluk.
Re: Urgently Need A Juice Production Plant With 5000 Bottles Per Hour Capacity!! by denuda: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2012
EDEN JUICE.
Its taken 3 yrs to make this a reality.

Never ever give up.Rest if u must,but never give up.

3 Likes

Re: Urgently Need A Juice Production Plant With 5000 Bottles Per Hour Capacity!! by joeybankz: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2020
Fruit juice production business can as well be added to loads of other businesses out there that you can confidently invest in and have expectation for returns on your investments, it even gets better when you start up with a well written fruit juice production business plan. https://www.ngbusiness.com.ng/how-to-start-fruit-juice-production-business-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Aimuan Eboigbe Ikponmwosa C Greenboss The Libya Returnee / FG Warns Of Beef, Dairy Products Scarcity / Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.