Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut (7929 Views)

Super Eagles Watch: Ogbeche Scores In Holland, Lawal Scores Winner In Turkey / Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) / Oba Goal Is Back - Scores Winner In Levante Debut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by FXKing2012(m): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2012
Yakubu Aiyegbeni justified his signing by Chinese Super League side Guangzhou R&F as he scored to give them a lone goal victory over local rivals Guangzhou Evergrande in Sunday’s match.

Yakubu, who only moved to the club during the past week, scored his debut goal on 86 minutes to start his China sojourn on a bright note.

This victory means that R&F move up to the fifth position after defeating the league leaders. They now have 27 points from 17 matches.

Yakubu is among a trio of top African footballers who recently made the move across to China as that country hopes to increase the popularity of the game among locals.

Didier Drogba and Seydou Keita have both moved to Shanghai Shenhua and Dalian Aerbin respectively bringing lots of attention to the world’s most populated country.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4093/nigeria/2012/07/15/3243376/yakubu-scores-winner-in-chinese-super-league-debut
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by FXKing2012(m): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2012
The golden boot in the new season shld go to either Yakubu or Drogba.
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by NigeriaKwenu(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2012
Him and Drogba go dey score goal like mad.

Afam4eva(Biko unu me re mu ebere)

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by DammyFx: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2012
COOL......
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by Baawaa(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2012
FXKing2012: The golden boot in the new season shld go to either Yakubu or Drogba.
Yaku what
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by tommykiwi(m): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2012
Congrats Yak and all the best over there in China......we are right behind you and God is closer.....
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by sessydoo(m): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
Cheiii these guys are wise oo to have gone to China,(i mean Yakubu and Drogba). Na so dem go dey score as if na dem invent football. Chinese height is a great disadvantage. im sure they will score more with their Heads than scoring goals with their legs. Smart guys!!!!!
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by Monimatic(m): 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2012
Is chineese league a top class league even the below average nigerian league is far better than the chineese league in terms of talents and skills.
My grandfather too can play in the chineese league and score goals.
Keshi should not invite any player playing in the below average leagues of china, arab countries and russia to the national team. They will only destroy the new super eagles that keshi is gradually building.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2012
So where can one watch the Chinese League, I have been scanning cctvn and cctvf on KU Band without seeing Soccer played.
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by ebamma(m): 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2012
yakubu don see mumu defenders were him go dey carry shine

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by asidere(m): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2012
It is good for him,the yak is still good.i usually follow the chinese league on livescore.cz. cos i am into soccer betting,the chinese league is good and i must say that yak and drogba will help me make good money from the chinese league.i pray God to make them succeed
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2012
Nothing do him...
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by babsmii(m): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2012
does it mean, chinese soccer will start showing on our local tv soon. im only interested in their shaolin soccer
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by cuteprinz(m): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2012
See noise for media na! Yakubu scored in his debut, Yakubu scored in his debut. . .The goal sef no make sense. Him jst press dwn the defender come carry forehead manage touch the ball small. Lol
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by Sagytarius(m): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2012
NigeriaKwenu: Him and Drogba go dey score goal like mad.

Afam4eva(Biko unu me re mu ebere)

enyi, ka m jugodi gi: o nwere uru i gaghi enweta ma ijighi afa nke mbu?
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by NigeriaKwenu(m): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2012
Sagytarius:

enyi, ka m jugodi gi: o nwere uru i gaghi enweta ma ijighi afa nke mbu?
Imara ihe ha na kpo "BRAND"?
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by CLIQBOY(m): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2012
drogba go dey bang goal
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by Sagytarius(m): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2012
NigeriaKwenu:

odimma. nsogbu adighi. nwe ndidi.
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2012
This was how Patrice MBOMA ruled Japan for donkey years. just wait till Danny SHittu AKA Voltron mans defence
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by Clemzy16(m): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2012
The Yak is on it..
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by boysy(m): 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2012
Yakubu chin chung ya a a. Him dong see mumu china wey him go take shine. Wing yu chang ye yuu. Abeg make him score has him d like na him time to shine.
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by owobokiri(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2012
Monimatic: Is chineese league a top class league even the below average nigerian league is far better than the chineese league in terms of talents and skills.
My grandfather too can play in the chineese league and score goals.
Keshi should not invite any player playing in the below average leagues of china, arab countries and russia to the national team. They will only destroy the new super eagles that keshi is gradually building.

I hear you! No be only your grandpa na, your grand mama go score hatrick on her debut! No be chinese league again? No be knee them dey use trap ball? Na so you go dey yarn mgbu dey go till they sack una shabby eagles for world cup like the koreans.
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by Miamibutch(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
Same old big yak...different platform.....golden boot 4 the taken.
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2012
Anywhere the Yak goes, teh Yak scores: Julius Berger(highest goal scorer, Nigerian League), Maccabi Haifa, Portsmouth, Middlesborough, Everton, Leicester, Blackburn and Guanghzou R&F.

And 3rd all-time highest goal scorer for Nigerian national team. What more does he need to prove?
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by Ngutor(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2012
E be like most guys here no d watch ball or na just pure bad belleing. As una d watch premiership make una go check Yak goal scoring record for dia b4 una run mouth
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by Youhesh(m): 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2012
Billyonaire: So where can one watch the Chinese League, I have been scanning cctvn and cctvf on KU Band without seeing Soccer played.
You will likely not find any football match because entertainment programs in China are limited to two times a week and a maximum of 90 mins in a day. The channels therefore will prioritise, and I dont think football will be number one in the entertainment priority list. The link is below for more info. www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-16405804
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by richyrich4life(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2012
good job yaks!
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by Cyberconnect12: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2012
Baawaa:
Yaku what
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by Ayoobscom(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2012
The YAK....ride on prof,,,we that loves you are more than those knocking their head on the wall just bcoz u are flourishing
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by johnson11(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2012
Jarus: Anywhere the Yak goes, teh Yak scores: Julius Berger(highest goal scorer, Nigerian League), Maccabi Haifa, Portsmouth, Middlesborough, Everton, Leicester, Blackburn and Guanghzou R&F.

And 3rd all-time highest goal scorer for Nigerian national team. What more does he need to prove?
owobokiri:

I hear you! No be only your grandpa na, your grand mama go score hatrick on her debut! No be chinese league again? No be knee them dey use trap ball? Na so you go dey yarn mgbu dey go till they sack una shabby eagles for world cup like the koreans.

i dont usually comment much on Nairaland but i cant stop thinking how daft some people can be , wait and see when Drogba score they will be singing his praises but Yak our own score people are so daft to be saying rubbish about him...
For you record as Jarus said, he is one of the best striker who grace Premiership and voted one of the best buy 2011-2012 season by FA
Go on Yak, we patriotic Nigerians are behind you , don't mind those with inferior complex kiss

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by Tinyemeka(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2012
NigeriaKwenu:

LOL. "Brand" 'n aka oru onye ozo. Pally muru kwa anya O.
Re: Yakubu Scores Winner In Chinese Super League Debut by coolted(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2012
Abeg yaks, no mind them. Score goals and make d billions =N=. If dem wan die make dem go drink acid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Derby County Excuses Lampard From Training For Him To Speak With Chelsea / New Nigeria Soccer Coach Stephen Keshi Bans Players From Wearing Earrings! / 2021 AFCON May Be Cancelled Over COVID Omicron Variant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.