Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

D'banj and his critics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj and his critics (591 Views)

Pusha-T - The Morning Ft. D'banj And Other GOOD Music Artists / D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y / D'banj And Durella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D'banj and his critics by akinmusi(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2012
It's like war on twitter as tweeps started exchanging tweets on the song "Oyato" by D'banj.

There was this tweep that tweeted and others couldnt stop at hurling insults on the guy when he tweeted,

Ef Breed @misturbreed
"Dear D'banj pls crash with the next dana flight" 8hrs ago.

See responses:

pizzy aka D.O.B @dizzydaystop 1h
RATE THIS BRAIN "even @DONJAZZY can slap u cuz of dis tweet" -------► RT. @misturbreed: Dear D'banj pls crash with the next dana flight"""""

Ufomba Freedom @Freeman4all33 1h
MAY GOD FORGIVE U FOR THIS KINDA TWEET @misturbreed:
Dear D'banj pls crash with the next dana flight"""""

I KNW DIAZ NO B̸R̸A̸I̸N̸, BUT YOU CAN STILL USE THE SKULL -----------» RT @misturbreed: Dear D'banj pls crash with the next dana flight"

☺...☹...☺ @DeBachelorette 7h U'll die b4 him for dis tweet.FOOL! @misturbreed: Dear D'banj pls crash with the next dana flight""

Youngest bad-guy ☺♬ @fLykHiYd_91 5h My dear d'banj,.. U can like to go back to don jazzy nd stop dcvn ursef smiley

Please what's actually wrong with the song? Or is that D'banj can't fare better now in the industry because of Don Jazzy is no more there for him?

Dear D'banj, Oyato, Songs better than Oyato and Kanye and Jay-z are trending now.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On Music Studio Set Up / Jaywon – Catch If You Can Remix Ft Ice Prince & Phenom / New Video: Jjc- African Skank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.