Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm (20109 Views)

Nairaland Sports Man Of The Year / NL Sports Thread Directory / Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Sholexyz(m): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2012
trigar12:
He dosen't talk about having s-e-x with his wife, he says it maturely, godwin is the best in 9ja for me. GO AND START ENGLISH CLASS BECAUSE IT'S OBVIOUS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. WARBISH
Tank u help me tell d guy i don't tink he knows godwin at all. Biola kazzem d best analyst of this generation ma mentor.

1 Like

Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Eghosagraviti(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria info give me my Monneyyyy. They are d best jor.
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by searay(m): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2012
Those guys na my Uncle
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by ozoebuka1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2012
brila fm will take u to d ball, u can ask pius oga..lol!
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by EzePromoe: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2012
I would give it to Brilla Fm for now because when i travelled for christmas holiday to my hometown in Anambra state i enjoyed the station so much. The coming of Info fm in Port Harcourt where i live and work has become equivalent to the coming of Christ, we've been hearing the advert since the begining of the year without seeing anything. And again how sure are we, that Info will not be like their sister stations, Cool/Wazobia, who have made the station boring with their incessant adverts. Making it lost it's original value. But for now, Brilla fm rules the sport broadcast on radio.
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by EzePromoe: 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2012
I would give it to Brilla Fm for now because when i travelled for christmas holiday to my hometown in Anambra state i enjoyed the station so much. The coming of Info fm in Port Harcourt where i live and work has become equivalent to the coming of Christ, we've been hearing the advert since the begining of the year without seeing anything. And again how sure are we, that Info will not be like their sister stations, Cool/Wazobia, who have made the station boring with their incessant adverts. Making it lost it's original value. But for now, Brilla fm rules the sport broadcast on radio....
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by antitpiah: 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2012
I hate BrillaFM, too many Ibo people working there and I hate those Ibo accents.
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Lilblack2(m): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2012
Paparazi is d best,88.9 d action never stops,while on info 99.3 d action jez 4 a hour with femi n d gang,so paparazi always eager!eager!!eager!!! N 88.n brila f.m always d best!best!!best!!joor
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Lilblack2(m): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2012
Paparazi is d best,88.9 d action never stops,while on info 99.3 d action jez 4 a hour with femi n d gang,so paparazi always eager!eager!!eager!!! N 88.9 brila f.m always d best!best!!best!!joor
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Olaone1: 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2012
Strangerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Siloko26(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2012
Mehn i think u guys shud listen to brila fm football 360 in the marwin with ovadose and antony as the gladiators while mighty george as d judge. Its trilling i tell u...brila fm all d way
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by AlabaSlim: 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2012
It is lyk comparing BBC/CNN sportz to E$PN/$KY sportz radio...wtf
info is gettin borin by d day includin dier current issues/newz XCEPT 4 ALI BABA's program
BRILA 4 EVA d BOMBA 2 BOMBA
also re$pect 2 godwin,oma,biola kazim d wizad,$am$on d wizkid,adigun,ivan,rapha,etc
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2012
Femi and his gang is one of the best for captivating, capsulating and entertaining sport presentation not forgetting Olawale of Top Fm, Lockeroom by Biola Kassim and Temisan @ Smooth Fm.
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by hardeyincah(m): 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2012
Nightshift: Are those guys better than Trade Post's Victor Nwabuzo of great Radio Rivers 2 FM Stereo Port Harcourt? Definitely not!
cant u interprete dis few lines.... Nigeria info and brila and not ur rivers fm rubbish
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Lebee4(m): 12:02am On Jul 18, 2012
Reference: Guys, when indicating stations its important to state where they are located. For instance even within Brilla network stations the quality of presenters and presenting varies. I consider Frank (Big ID) in Abuja to be the best anchor (better than George Essien) but Brilla Lagos has more depth. I particularly enjoy Overdose in the ring most mornings. To me Brilla still has it.
you are right because i've not heard of 99.3 or what do u call the frequency gan papaa?
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Olami90: 1:44am On Jul 18, 2012
i wil giv it to Femi nd his gang(Nigeria Info 99.3 Fm).dose guys are endowed nd wel polished grammatically. Top sports crew i.e Godwin, omar, Kufre, shawn, amara, nd so on is tryin bt u cant compare dem to Nigeria Info guys.All dia programs r ok...My best guy among then is kelechi Nkoro jst because he is controversial..does nt send
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Sike(m): 1:46am On Jul 18, 2012
Billyonaire: Cant remember the last time I tune to radio, radio is not 21st century. Seriously its dying off.
Hush there! Who told you Radio is Dying off? Is it because you couldnt remember the last time you tuned your radio?? Goan Die abeg!!!
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Kayday(m): 3:48am On Jul 18, 2012
I'm hooked to nigeria info 99.3? The sports crew are very good. Femi, viona, kelechi,nwosu, the man wit british assent.
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by iykak47: 4:07am On Jul 18, 2012
antitpiah: I hate BrillaFM, too many Ibo people working there and I hate those Ibo accents.
Attention seeker, omo ale.
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by nyabingi(m): 4:49am On Jul 18, 2012
for those who still argue in favor of Brilla Fm, check out the statistics of polls and opinions on the topic so far, when it comes to sports reportage on Fm stations in Lagos Nigeria Info takes the day!!!
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by EzePromoe: 5:31am On Jul 18, 2012
antitpiah: I hate BrillaFM, too many Ibo people working there and I hate those Ibo accents.
Hmmm, you're a real tribalist, keep on waiting for the day when everybody working in the radio station be a native of your community. DUNCE!
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by femi4: 7:29am On Jul 18, 2012
Cheg-goon:
For me i love ..the Top striker....Baba Femi Raji of brilla.....and Miyen Akiri ooo rainbow fm....!
Bimbo is Top Striker while Babafemi Raji is topmost striker.....don't mix it up
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by Fabeh15(m): 7:30am On Jul 18, 2012
Where's is dis 99.3 located, i only knw of brila fm
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by feelamong(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2012
grin
gafplus: Femi Obong Daniel,a sport presenter on 99.3 Nigerian info Fm and his gang seems to be giving the guys in brilla Fm a good run for their money with revolutionary trend they have brought into Radio sport broadcasting in recent times.

Not only have they been running live commentary of football Matches in Major league in Europe and at home, they have also gone an extra miles running live commentary of NBA,Formular1 and Tennis.

Those guys are very inspiring and talented.

So, members what is your take on this topic

Give me Femi and the gang anytime!!! Becos of them I now enjoy watching our local league on DSTV. I just put the TV on and piut on Naija Infor for their commentaries....You forgot to mention Princess Fiona!!!! Personally I love any babe that understands the Offside Rule (Means You can actually be offside and not interfare with play...U get naa)
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by feelamong(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2012
gafplus: Femi Obong Daniel,a sport presenter on 99.3 Nigerian info Fm and his gang seems to be giving the guys in brilla Fm a good run for their money with revolutionary trend they have brought into Radio sport broadcasting in recent times.

Not only have they been running live commentary of football Matches in Major league in Europe and at home, they have also gone an extra miles running live commentary of NBA,Formular1 and Tennis.

So, members what is your take on this topic

Give me Femi and the gang anytime!!! Becos of them I now enjoy watching our local league on DSTV. I just put the TV on and piut on Naija Infor for their commentaries....You forgot to mention Princess Fiona!!!! Personally I love any babe that understands the Offside Rule (Means You can actually be offside and not interfare with play...U get naa) grin
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by mitobiju: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2012
brilla fm all d way with my guys like TONY, RAJI, OVERDOSE,JUDGE,n d BIG BOSS.
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by GBNY: 8:02am On Jul 18, 2012
Info dey try oh, but Oga na Master, BRILLA FM,touch of class and high quality standard, anyday anytime..., u dey compare a sport programme with a pure sport and music 24hrs station, aba!!!
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by nnemmpi(m): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2012
99.3 all d way
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by iceberg54: 8:26am On Jul 18, 2012
Brila fm is the best!!...especially with radio paparaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazi!!!! and his A team. The top sports guys are also good.
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by megxo(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2012
brilla tinz men................all d way
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by seyijumbo: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2012
nigeriainfo 99.3 fm is the best!
Re: 99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm by seglan(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2012
[quote author=gafplus]Femi Obong Daniel,a sport presenter on 99.3 Nigerian info Fm and his gang seems to be giving the guys in brilla Fm a good run for their money with revolutionary trend they have brought into Radio sport broadcasting in recent times.

So, membe

I will go for 99.3 anytime any day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Battle Of The Emirate (nov 3rd): Arsenal Vs Manchester United / Chelsea Vs Vidi Fc : Europa League (1 - 0) On 4th October 2018 / Liverpool Fc Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 17th January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.