Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. (57619 Views)

Odourless Fumigation And Pest Control services / The Best Fumigation Company In Nigeria / Office, Residential And Industrialcleaning, Fumigation/pest Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Afrocatalyst: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Promo is on. 30% discount on all our products. From dec. 10th to jan. 5th. Call now!
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Afrocatalyst: 9:24am On Jan 28, 2015
Mosquitoes can be controlled no matter how infested the place seems. Never believe the lie that says it can't.
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by shed123(m): 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Pls let me have ur number
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Afrocatalyst: 12:55am On Apr 30, 2015
shed123:
Pls let me have ur number
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Ligxy(f): 5:05am On May 19, 2015
Is there a way one can fumigate the outside too to prevent mosquitoes? I have mosquito nets, but mosquitoes seem to enter my apartment thru another way that I've not discovered. Can I get the chemicals to fumigate the outside as well as the inside? I don't mind doing it every week. I just need to get rid of these mosquitoes. I've used insecticide and all but nothing is helping
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Afrocatalyst: 1:43pm On May 19, 2015
Ligxy:
Is there a way one can fumigate the outside too to prevent mosquitoes? I have mosquito nets, but mosquitoes seem to enter my apartment thru another way that I've not discovered. Can I get the chemicals to fumigate the outside as well as the inside? I don't mind doing it every week. I just need to get rid of these mosquitoes. I've used insecticide and all but nothing is helping

yes. They come from outside. And they can be controlled from there with Newlion. Where do you stay? Lagos?
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Ligxy(f): 3:05am On May 20, 2015
Afrocatalyst:

yes. They come from outside. And they can be controlled from there with Newlion. Where do you stay? Lagos?

Yes! I stay at Agric, Ikorodu.
I need the chemical ASAP. The crazy, tiny vampires has finished all my blood.
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Afrocatalyst: 7:10am On May 21, 2015
Ligxy:

Yes! I stay at Agric, Ikorodu.
I need the chemical ASAP. The crazy, tiny vampires has finished all my blood.
How many ltrs pls? Our minimum qty is 5ltrs for 3500. We have 10ltrs for 6500. Which do u want pls?
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Ligxy(f): 7:51am On May 21, 2015
Afrocatalyst:

How many ltrs pls? Our minimum qty is 5ltrs for 3500. We have 10ltrs for 5500. Which do u want pls?

I will add you on whatsapp, I need to ask a few more questions. Expect my chat. thanks.
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Afrocatalyst: 10:26am On May 21, 2015
Ligxy:

I will add you on whatsapp, I need to ask a few more questions. Expect my chat. thanks.
ok
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Afrocatalyst: 8:18pm On May 21, 2015
Ligxy:

Nice.
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Afrocatalyst: 10:52am On Aug 07, 2015
Fumigation services needed in Lagos can contact us that same day and we deliver that same day. But if you are outside lagos,give us at least a day's notice.

Besides the price for us to do it professionally for you is not the same as the price if the chemical alone. Pls note.
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Afrocatalyst: 10:25am On Aug 15, 2015
Very effective and cost efficient
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Afrocatalyst: 7:57am On Aug 17, 2015
Highly effective chemical
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Afrocatalyst: 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
Our snake control chemical is excellent.
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Afrocatalyst: 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
Very much available
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Afrocatalyst: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2015
Don't use chemicals that are not organic to fumigate your house or farm,especially in Lagos or any city in Lagos. We already have enough smoke littering the air. Use Newlion fumigation chemical to treat your homes and farms.
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Afrocatalyst: 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Very much available.
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Afrocatalyst: 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2015
Please specify the pest you are controlling when you call. There is no general control chemical for all the pests.
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Afrocatalyst: 8:40am On Oct 11, 2015
Please let's cultivate the habit of pest control and fumigation in our homes and any place we dwell,at least once every three months. Am sure we all read about the man who was bitten by a deadly spider and his ear,mouth and eye started decaying. Even spiders van be deadly. There are no harmless insects again.
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by arsetalks(m): 7:30am On Dec 02, 2015
How much will it cost for a three bedroom?
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Afrocatalyst: 11:16am On Jan 10, 2016
Lassa Fever is back. Please heed to my warning for the past three years. Fumigate your environment. Eradicate rats. Call for your chemical today. I know first hand,how deadly that fever can be. Even worse if it gets to a close one.
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Afrocatalyst: 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
Take care of rats in your environs now. Lassa fever is real.
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Afrocatalyst: 11:28am On Jan 13, 2016
There is no need to panic. Lassa fever can be prevented. Use Newlion rat vanisher. Very different in its action.

Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Afrocatalyst: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
How to use the rat vanisher.

Open the seal and drop at hidden places. Drop at back of refrigerators,back of chairs,rat runs,wardrobes,kitchen and corridors. It doesn't smell. Hide away from kids. If accidentally taken by a baby,do not panic. Just administer vitamin k1 and the person is good to go.

A word is enough for the wise. Rats are not our friends at all.
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Afrocatalyst: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
Control your homes too against snakes. They are real. And very creepy. They can be in one's house and you will never know. Very creepy and dangerous. Especially your ceilings. Ensure they are well sealed.
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Afrocatalyst: 2:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Mosquitoes are breeding this season. Get rid of them by fumigating your apartments.
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Afrocatalyst: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
Delivery to all parts of the country.
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by donbaly: 9:24am On Sep 04, 2016
Hello Afrocatalyst. How much does the snake control solution cost? Can you deliver to Port Harcourt? Thanks.
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
The rat Vanisher and the new lion fumigation works wonders. Excellent product.
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by kingsweb04: 1:46pm On May 07, 2017
Please I want to know if the Newlion and Rat vanisher is still available.
Re: Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. by iseeicome: 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
http://businessplan.com.ng/fumigation-business-plan-nigeria-starting-pest-control-business/
Learn how to start a fumigation business in Nigeria + Business Plan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY & OTHER USA SITES / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.