Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? (6882 Views)

Looking For The Best IVF/IUI/ICSI Why Not Try Stjudewomenshealthcare Abuja / Iui/ Ivf/icsi Promo At St Ives Hospital, Call 08038183212 For More Information / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2012
Hello, all the beautiful ladies on here. well i have been following the 'ttc' thread authered by dear arlington befor i got MIA.I can see that the thread has grown large with new ttc ladies. how it breaks my heart to see all the sad news and what people go tro in the quest of trying to have a child.
I was wondering have you girls ever tought of ivf as an option? do you consider it at all? may be financial constraint? yea, me too. but seriously ladies give it a shot. i know some of us are still buying the latest shoes and bags and jewelries despite the condition we are in- lets pause save up some money and let dh add to it. find out about ivf centers compare thier mode of treatment, success rate and price bfor settling for one.
Re: Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2012
lets also share ideas on herbal supplements,you have tried that you think worked or had positive efect on your body.
i am going to open the floor here, i have been ttcing for 4 yrs, ovaries stopped workinbf i clocked 20yrs. my only option is donor egg {de] i have tried ivf #1 and it failed, am goin too try again soon, in less than two months. i have been on some [tcm] traditional chinese medicine which de want me to take for half a year- with the hope of possibly restoring my ovaries but am not that paitient.
my main problem is my diet i really need to be serious and cut out all unhealthy foods. i like gari sooo much, but thank God so far i have been able to reduce my intake of garri to once in a week, lol. did i hear me say reduce, i need to cut it out like seriously.
please if u guys know any tip you think i should try, my eyes and ears are wide open. baby dust to us all. have a blessed nite.
Re: Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? by MrsM: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2012
Hello Britee! Yes i"m in the same boat. Been ttc for 4 years now. Motility issues. We finally decided to go for IVF/icsi. We're using St ives in Ikeja. SOrry about your first IVF not working out! I've learnt sometimes it takes more than one try. How old are you and DH? I'm 29 and hes 34.
Re: Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2012
MrsM: Hello Britee! Yes i"m in the same boat. Been ttc for 4 years now. Motility issues. We finally decided to go for IVF/icsi. We're using St ives in Ikeja. SOrry about your first IVF not working out! I've learnt sometimes it takes more than one try. How old are you and DH? I'm 29 and hes 34.
[quote author=MrsM]
@mrsm. sending u lots of babydust. will be 29 soon.wishing us all goodluck.
Re: Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? by MrsM: 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2012
Amen! We'll carry our babies soon. Which clinic are you using?
Re: Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? by subzidi: 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
britee: lets also share ideas on herbal supplements,you have tried that you think worked or had positive efect on your body.
i am going to open the floor here, i have been ttcing for 4 yrs, ovaries stopped workinbf i clocked 20yrs. my only option is donor egg {de] i have tried ivf #1 and it failed, am goin too try again soon, in less than two months. i have been on some [tcm] traditional chinese medicine which de want me to take for half a year- with the hope of possibly restoring my ovaries but am not that paitient.
my main problem is my diet i really need to be serious and cut out all unhealthy foods. i like gari sooo much, but thank God so far i have been able to reduce my intake of garri to once in a week, lol. did i hear me say reduce, i need to cut it out like seriously.
please if u guys know any tip you think i should try, my eyes and ears are wide open. baby dust to us all. have a blessed nite.
Hello Britee,
I'm praying and wishing you are already pregnant now! I was about opening a thread on this to encourage ttc/ivf-ers on the need to also use herbal supplements before the ART. Regarding improving egg quality, i've read alot of good testimonies about Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen capsules. You can google them up! I'm trying them out now and praying that i get a natural conception this cycle while ofcourse prepping my mind for another round of IVF cycle.
Babydust all!!

3 Likes

Re: Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? by wonderlen: 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
Just wondering, what happened here o.
Re: Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? by suremanpatriot: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
[img][/img]
MrsM:
Hello Britee! Yes i"m in the same boat. Been ttc for 4 years now. Motility issues. We finally decided to go for IVF/icsi. We're using St ives in Ikeja. SOrry about your first IVF not working out! I've learnt sometimes it takes more than one try. How old are you and DH? I'm 29 and hes 34.
It does take more than one try,it takes God and 100% standard procedure of committed people. Be of good cheer and build your faith stronger.
Re: Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? by erutoria: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
Re: Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? by jumolad87: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
This is to inform you that We have the following products at very affordable prices & 100% guaranteed to work :
Gufei bao for infections, candidiasis, fibroid without operation, blocked tubes & all gynaecological problems. Ares for elimination of low sperm count, prostrate cancer, increase sexual feeling, corrects sexual dysfunction.
Blood cleanser capsule for hypertension
. Ganoderma capsule for brain, stroke & anti aging.
Sanqing Oral Liquid for detoxification &intestinal cleansing
Fohow wonderpaste for mouth odour, tooth ache, tooth decay, bleeding gum,hole in the gum.
.Six Flavor Tea to reduce blood pressure, body fat.
Garlic for anti bacterial, infections,immune-boosting
Danshen for heavy menstrual bleeding.
Sanbao Oral Liquid for rheumatism,high-blood sugar
Oral liquid for leukemia and liver cancer
They are not supplements, they are registered as curative products
We also offer natural therapy for the following health challenges:
-Pile
-Stroke
-Fibroid(without op)
-Hypertension
-Ovarian cyst
-Blocked tubes
....& other health related challenges.
Call/text 08133354624 ,whatsapp 08065664979,BB pin 3337A8CA
Re: Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? by Valobit(f): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
I pray for my people, that the God who made heaven and earth will come to your aid quickly. And we will be invited for multiple naming ceremonies in Jesus' Name.

I learnt there is a renowned professor of obstetric and gynaecology from South Africa who set up a hospital here in Nigeria. The name of the hospital isLouisMed located in lekki. There is a drug he uses for infertile women whilst prepping for IVF. Funny enough, one of his patients got pregnant while on the drug and didn't need the IVF again. She delivered overseas. He had to refund the amount paid for the IVF. And the story keeps repeating itself. The patients are prepared for IVF, and placed on this drug, get pregnant and deliversafely. . Call the hospital for enquiries on 0813 010 1759.

U can Google the professor. His name is Prof Akin Bamigboye. The dean of faculty, dept of obstetrics and gynaecology, faculty of Clinical Sciences, Ondo State University of Medical Sciences, Ondo.

If u have tried other places with no success, maybe u can try the hospital

Drugs that help with infertility For women Seven Seas Perfect Harmony Evecare Ovacare M2tone Pregnacare conception

For men Sperman Oligocare Azzydoa Wellman conception

The laughter of children will fill our homes.
Re: Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? by GREENKINGS(m): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
you have to be careful in making categorical statements on the efficacy of a particular drug in solving the problem of couples needing IVF. THERE ARE INDICATIONS FOR IVF. IT ALSO REMAINS an option for unexplained infertility. for a patient with bilateral tubal blockage, IVF remains the only option.if not for the cost of things in the country,IUI is an option for those with patent fallopian tubes and partner has viable sperms, though with poorly reported success rate worldwide,we have been working to see how to raise the success rate from ur clinic and we are hapy with the progress so far. with patent fallopian tubes and ovulatory potentials, any woman can achieve spontaneous conception. i have a 43years old , married for 15years who had such despite having one patent fallopian tube

1 Like

Re: Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? by GREENKINGS(m): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
it must not take more than one attempt to achieve a result. many conceive at the first attempt.though the cumulative pregnancy rate is higher.science is evolving daily and newer things needed to do to improve successes are evolving daily.the success rate at first attempt is expected to be higher in younger individuals especially those below 33 years.IT IS POSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE IVF SUCCESS AT FIRST ATTEMPT FOLKS. THANKS

2 Likes

Re: Are you thinking Ivf, Iui As Another Option? by GREENKINGS(m): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
subzidi:

Hello Britee,
I'm praying and wishing you are already pregnant now! I was about opening a thread on this to encourage ttc/ivf-ers on the need to also use herbal supplements before the ART. Regarding improving egg quality, i've read alot of good testimonies about Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen capsules. You can google them up! I'm trying them out now and praying that i get a natural conception this cycle while ofcourse prepping my mind for another round of IVF cycle.
Babydust all!!
IT DEPENDS ON THE INDICATION FOR THE IVF, if it is tubal blockage or male factor, the herbal prep may be of no use. secondly, if the tubes are okay , you are younger and your partners semen is of good quality, an attempt at iui may just help you .to assist nature. as for herbal drugs, be careful , look at the components very well and dosage./ I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is My New Pregnancy Affecting My First Child? / Revive Capsule For Men / Types Of Breastfeeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.