Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,437 members, 7,781,275 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:39 AM

Soft Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soft Man (1412 Views)

Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed / Sure Ways To Get Soft Pink Lips In Just Four Days With This Simple Tips / Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soft Man by Henritwist(m): 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2012
Is being soft and emotional on a woman wrong?
Re: Soft Man by IZUKWU(m): 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2012
It Is not wrong but it is also not advisable as many will use that against you and try to manipulate you. It is an eye sore to see a full grown man crying over little matters. Women need firm hands and your partner will need you to be her pillar of strenght . Pillars are hard and firm and when lean on pillar and it doesn't offer you strength and support ,you will pick offence against the pillar.
Re: Soft Man by kin007(m): 2:03am On Jul 16, 2012
Women r just heartless,i love my gf so much but today she uses it to hurt me,I can do anything for her but she can do not even 1 for me.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Soft Man by Mynd44: 2:42am On Jul 16, 2012
Forget what everyone said. It is not wrong to be soft but you have to be soft with a lot of brains else, people (the girl and the world around) will take you for a punk
Re: Soft Man by FriendMark(m): 2:49am On Jul 16, 2012
It's not wrong, it's inappropriate. You need to be in control (not violent or abusive). You need to be an Alpha Male. Someone she respects, adore and worship. The man of her dreams.
Re: Soft Man by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 16, 2012
I don't see it as wrong. Everyone has emotions. My bf tries to be "hard" (as do I lol). We both have found it much easier to let the wall down and express our true selves. Fewer conflicts and better understanding of each other, as we usually find that whichever conflict we had originated from a minor misunderstanding. Luckily, he doesn't care how anyone views him and neither do I. As long as he's happy.
Re: Soft Man by ektbear: 3:59am On Jul 16, 2012
ogugua88: I don't see it as wrong. Everyone has emotions. My bf tries to be "hard" (as do I lol). We both have found it much easier to let the wall down and express our true selves. Fewer conflicts and better understanding of each other, as we usually find that whichever conflict we had originated from a minor misunderstanding. Luckily, he doesn't care how anyone views him and neither do I. As long as he's happy.

hmmm
Re: Soft Man by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2012
Re: Soft Man by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2012
Being "soft" is the ultimate crime a man can commit against himself and humanity when dealing with women. It can only lead to misery, woe, contempt, and heartbreak - as women would deal mercilessly with such a wimp.

Having said that, it is necessary to contexualise what we mean by 'soft'. If we mean being occasionally sweet, seeming a bit sentimental and 'attuned' to her feelings and sensitivities, and being sufficiently humane, then of course one needs to possess a reasonable degree of 'softness' in order to succeed with women - otherwise you'd be regarded as a robot.

On the other hand, if 'soft' means being too agreeable, too willing to yield to her wishes/demands, too prepared to please her, too inclined to accept blame for whatever disagreement or quarrel, or too willing to forgive her fuckups, or in a nutshell, too willing to give in to her b.u.llsh.yte, then that is a complete NO NO. Even a condemned prisoner's fate is better than that of a man with this kind of 'softness'.
Re: Soft Man by claremont(m): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2012
Hard and cold is the way I roll. . .
Re: Soft Man by mideeniafe(f): 11:38am On Jul 16, 2012
@kin007 Pls dnt say that. Women are not heartless, your girlfriend is. U finding
one bad egg in the basket doesn't mean all the other eggs are bad.
Re: Soft Man by kay9(m): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2012
^^ maybe he didnt find one bad egg, maybe he found LOTS of bad eggs! Worse still maybe the only basket close to him was left out too long in the sun and now ALL the eggs are spoilt! grin
Re: Soft Man by mideeniafe(f): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
Very funny
Re: Soft Man by Mynd44: 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2012
kay9: ^^ maybe he didnt find one bad egg, maybe he found LOTS of bad eggs! Worse still maybe the only basket close to him was left out too long in the sun and now ALL the eggs are spoilt! grin
Maybe he need romantists address the real problem which probably is him. How many girls have you dated? Are they up to 5? If they are, and they all messed up don't you think perhaps you are the one with the problems?
Abeg before you jump to conclusions, look at matters critically

1 Like

Re: Soft Man by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2012
Henritwist: Is being soft and emotional on a woman wrong?

It is a taboo! God forbids it! angry
Re: Soft Man by Mynd44: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2012
fluid26:

It is a taboo! God forbids it! angry
Which God?
Re: Soft Man by freecocoa(f): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2012
undecided
Re: Soft Man by BattymanJ: 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2012
I love soft men
Re: Soft Man by kay9(m): 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
Maybe he need romantists address the real problem which probably is him. How many girls have you dated? Are they up to 5? If they are, and they all messed up don't you think perhaps you are the one with the problems?
Abeg before you jump to conclusions, look at matters critically
When did i become the topic of discussion??

1 Like

Re: Soft Man by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2012
Its not wrong at the right times
Re: Soft Man by Mynd44: 7:43am On Jul 17, 2012
talina: Its not wrong at the right times
It is either right or wrong. No mid point

(1) (Reply)

"The Definitions Of A Nigerian Girl By A Typical Nigerian Guy" / My Heart Bleeds / Every Guys Nightmare...truss Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.