Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,087 members, 7,807,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Permanent PGD And Masters Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Permanent PGD And Masters Thread (563 Views)

First Degree And Masters Opportunity In The Usa- No Sat I, Sat Ii, Toefl Or Gre / Ptdf Notice Of Aptitude Test For 2013/2014 Undergraduates And Masters Scholarshi / Need Full Project Work For B.sc And Masters Thesis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Permanent PGD And Masters Thread by stpat1(m): 2:24am On Jul 16, 2012
The Education section is supposed to have a permanent thread for PGD and Masters aspirants. We need to know whats going on and which school is offering courses or selling forms at different times.

I need info on when Uniport or RSUT will be selling their PGD forms.
I'm sure others too have other info relating to PGD or Masters that they will like to know.
Pls lets have a permanent Thread on the front page of the Education section.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Post No Bill / Which University Collect IJMB? / Uniport Thread.... By Maxdon Civil Engineering U2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.