Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? (55147 Views)

Advice Needed:a Masters Degree To Aid My 2.2 Or A Life-changing Trip To Italy? / 6 People You Need Around You To Help You Succeed / Pls, How Can One Succeed With Agricultural Economics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by BankuTilapia: 11:56am On Jul 28, 2013
Let God be ur guide n u will realise dat 1st, 2nd and 3rd class r irrelevant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by Afritop(m): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
Dgbem! Thanks for the reply. I am grateful for your advice
Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by spicyv1(f): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
La Diva:

Hi spicy v , I have been trying to reach you. I want to discuss something important on career with you. Kindly avail me with an email addy or a contact to get across to you. Thx. Diva

Hi, I don't know how this PM thing works on NL, I see that a LOT of people have tried to reach me on NL yet I haven't received any message through my email account. I wish I could publish my email address here so all who needs to contact me can do just that, but I can't due to obvious reasons. So now I am thinking, I'll create a thread specifically for you Diva and all others with questions for me. How about that?

Your replies would determine the creation of the thread.smiley

1 Like

Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
I was surprised to login into my Nairaland account and still found this topic going strong.

As usual we have some person's who their only specialty is veering of topic, without giving any meaningful contribution, and am gonna direct this at them with no apologies.

1. The question asked is "How did you survive with your poor grade after the university?" rephrased by me.
Its not the right place to lecture anyone on how they should have made a better grade while in school, the question is in the event that the mistake of a poor grade has been made, what next? How do you navigate your way through.

2. Secondly this is Nigeria, and we all know what obtains in our educational sector today, if we were to begin analysis on the standard of education and the conditions in which many of us went through school, you wouldn't need a sooth sayer to tell you that a vast majority of Nigerian graduates are just acquiring paper qualifications and no tangible skill to back it up with, whether its a 1st, 2nd or 3rd class, and I say that with all confidence. So please spare me the issue of class of degree, I am tired of the hypocrisy already. 95% percent of lecturers in Nigerian universities repeat their questions, another 85% collect bribes. Assignments are copied from friends, examinations are mostly collaboration, and computation of results are done negatively.
Trust me the ills in the educational sector will take years to cleanup if at all it would ever be attempted. So forgive me if I no longer respect your class of degree, the process that produced it is simply not credible enough for me. Have you ever wondered why every tom and harry company is offering graduate trainee positions, and pegging the minimum requirement at 2.1? please go do a research on it, I bet you the truth will open your eyes to a whole lot of rot in our educational sector (technical roles aside). I could go on and on about everything that is wrong with the Nigerian attitude to education, but I guess that analysis is better left for another thread.

3. In Nigeria you need to understand the system to survive, this has nothing to do with your level of intelligence, it has everything to do with how smart you are or can be in every given circumstance, A straight A student can get into a typical Nigerian university and still make a 3rd class reasons are; Lack of understanding of the system. You can manage to gain admission into the university and still manage a 2.1, if you understand the system. This system varies from one university to another, and once you understand it, making a 2.1 becomes the easiest thing to achieve, the reason most intelligent students failed, and many not so intelligent ones made great grades all boils down to understanding.
The few who were intelligent and smart enough to also make the good grades are the ones who ace tests and interviews, infact they are the ones who can actually defend their results, and go on to become top managers in their respective fields, because they have the intelligence to back up their excellent academic performance. They are the ones who come out of the university, and despite their good grades are doing everything to improve their chances of becoming successful. infact they are leaving no stones unturned in their life's pursuit.

Having said the above, let us now look at the topic at hand.
A lot of people here are hitting the nail on the head, which is to say, grades can and will only get you an audience, thats about what it will ever do, what gets you the job is a combination of how intelligent and smart you can be on any given day.

So if you missed out on the almighty 2.1, you are in a tough spot, but you stand at an advantage, because this is an opportunity to re invent your self. In reality, its not gonna be easy, to get a job, which you desperately need, except you come from a well to do family, who are willing to keep you afloat till you get another degree or hopefully a masters. If you are in the latter category, then consider yourself blessed, but if you are in the former category like majority of Nigerians fall into, then welcome to reality.

REALITY 101
1. Forget about getting into any of the big coys by merit(directly) as a fresh graduate, these companies have policies/softwares that will screen you out at the beginning, no matter how intelligent you are. (this is where you will begin to wish you were as smart as that your not so intelligent colleague who made a 2.1 while in school)
this is your time to be 'smart' the backdoor is your surest route, I really don't care which door you have to open through the back, as long as it is legal and does not conflict with your moral codes, please by all means get in, don't mind those 2.1 holders crying foul of having been cheated out of their birthright grin grin like their father owned the companies. Meanwhile also bear in mind that your chances of getting in through the backdoor is very slim, but keep plugging away you never can tell when God would make one manager open the door to take a leak and as you are there knocking, he just might open and say come on in "What can I do for you?" Well like they say the rest is history.

2. Experience is your best ally, if at this stage you are still not willing to start small, then it means you don't just have a third class certificate, you actually have a third class brain as well. Wake up and face reality, remember you are dealing with a system that focuses on paper, but the small companies focus more on skills, passion, and attitude. Use this to your advantage. While you keep your eyes on the big coys, take the opportunity to develop your skills, by getting a small job if you can find one, or setting up a small business, but by all means keep improving. Its worse enough that you have a 3rd class, you don't want to compound the problem by remaining stagnant, show a prospective employer that you are doing everything to make a difference.

3. Networking, this is the time to network like mad, use all the social media to advertise your skill set, stop broadcasting meaningless messages on your facebook profile or other social mediums, as fun as it looks to post crazy pictures and make stupid comments about issues you have no idea about please follow this rule. "it is better to keep quiet and be thought stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" in essence what I am trying to say is that, be original and be real, someone might just be watching you closely. Remember out of the abundance of the heart the mouth or rather hand typeth... forgive my KING JAMES English. Linkedin is also there for you to use and every other online platform you can think of. Secondly, its time to rebuild old bridges you might have burnt back in the days due to youthful whatever you people call it, Uncles and aunties you know in your heart you have offended, friends and colleagues you might have wronged, even ex girlfriends can become your ally, if you play smart and sincere. Remember, a well connected individual can get you positions that your PhD cannot get you, this is Nigeria, I know people that are being paid millions just to answer phones in SPDC customer care department, don't be decieved my dear not everyone working in a multinational is carrying out some sort of specialized function. The keyword here is NETWORKING, and with the right contact anything is possible.

INTEGRITY. Please notice how I put this one in bold letters, in all that you do please and please always let your integrity stand out, I have had more opportunities in life from being honest in my dealings, honesty pays, thats if you want to be successful on the long run, be a friend that people can trust and rely on, as corrupt as the country is, you will be amazed how much people still value men and women of integrity, don't be tempted to go with the crowd, be your own man and stay true to your word. Positions of responsibility are usually given to people with integrity. Except in some scenarios e.g politics e.t.c

Time will fail me to continue
Hopefully I can modify later and add more content.

The bottom line is the Excellence is a spirit, and when you acquire that spirit, it doesn't matter if you have a 1st or 3rd class degree, what counts is the excellent spirit that is at work within you.

The race is not to the swiftest neither the battle to the strongest, its the Lord that showeth mercies.
Finally if you don't have Jesus Christ in your life my dear you are already making the biggest mistake of your life, but the good news is that its never too late to make the turn, and commit to him, watch him transform your life and give you the right attitude you need to succeed.

Only God can teach you Life's lessons that schools will never teach you.[i][/i]

19 Likes

Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
spicy v:

Hi, I don't know how this PM thing works on NL, I see that a LOT of people have tried to reach me on NL yet I haven't received any message through my email account. I wish I could publish my email address here so all who needs to contact me can do just that, but I can't due to obvious reasons. So now I am thinking, I'll create a thread specifically for you Diva and all others with questions for me. How about that?

Your replies would determine the creation of the thread.smiley
Please, when passing information to our youths, try as much as possible to sensor it. What I mean is, trying to elevate third calss and degrade 1st class or 2nd class shouldn't be a need. Its better you address life after school irrespective of what you came out with. Don't try to sweet talk anybody and act all like 3rd class is the best to acquire your dream. 3rd class is not a good degree but its encouraging. So advice generally and not throwing comparism of degrees and try to encourage those who are still in the system to make sure they seat tight in their academics. To start up a business you need finance, you cant run your life on mere words, action is needed which would only be backed with money or connection. So please, don't sweet talk anyone. For me, if you have a 3rd class, pls, try and get a professional certificate either IT, ICAN etc once you are able to get it, that can make you stand on your own or get a better job that would require skills rather than cert.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by cyif2003(m): 7:33am On Jul 29, 2013
Kingsleyinfo: I was surprised to login into my Nairaland account and still found this topic going strong.

As usual we have some person's who their only specialty is veering of topic, without giving any meaningful contribution, and am gonna direct this at them with no apologies.

1. The question asked is "How did you survive with your poor grade after the university?" rephrased by me.
Its not the right place to lecture anyone on how they should have made a better grade while in school, the question is in the event that the mistake of a poor grade has been made, what next? How do you navigate your way through.

2. Secondly this is Nigeria, and we all know what obtains in our educational sector today, if we were to begin analysis on the standard of education and the conditions in which many of us went through school, you wouldn't need a sooth sayer to tell you that a vast majority of Nigerian graduates are just acquiring paper qualifications and no tangible skill to back it up with, whether its a 1st, 2nd or 3rd class, and I say that with all confidence. So please spare me the issue of class of degree, I am tired of the hypocrisy already. 95% percent of lecturers in Nigerian universities repeat their questions, another 85% collect bribes. Assignments are copied from friends, examinations are mostly collaboration, and computation of results are done negatively.
Trust me the ills in the educational sector will take years to cleanup if at all it would ever be attempted. So forgive me if I no longer respect your class of degree, the process that produced it is simply not credible enough for me. Have you ever wondered why every tom and harry company is offering graduate trainee positions, and pegging the minimum requirement at 2.1? please go do a research on it, I bet you the truth will open your eyes to a whole lot of rot in our educational sector (technical roles aside). I could go on and on about everything that is wrong with the Nigerian attitude to education, but I guess that analysis is better left for another thread.

3. In Nigeria you need to understand the system to survive, this has nothing to do with your level of intelligence, it has everything to do with how smart you are or can be in every given circumstance, A straight A student can get into a typical Nigerian university and still make a 3rd class reasons are; Lack of understanding of the system. You can manage to gain admission into the university and still manage a 2.1, if you understand the system. This system varies from one university to another, and once you understand it, making a 2.1 becomes the easiest thing to achieve, the reason most intelligent students failed, and many not so intelligent ones made great grades all boils down to understanding.
The few who were intelligent and smart enough to also make the good grades are the ones who ace tests and interviews, infact they are the ones who can actually defend their results, and go on to become top managers in their respective fields, because they have the intelligence to back up their excellent academic performance. They are the ones who come out of the university, and despite their good grades are doing everything to improve their chances of becoming successful. infact they are leaving no stones unturned in their life's pursuit.

A lot of people here are hitting the nail on the head, which is to say, grades can and will only get you an audience, thats about what it will ever do, what gets you the job is a combination of how intelligent and smart you can be on any given day.

So if you missed out on the almighty 2.1, you are in a tough spot, but you stand at an advantage, because this is an opportunity to re invent your self. In reality, its not gonna be easy, to get a job, which you desperately need, except you come from a well to do family, who are willing to keep you afloat till you get another degree or hopefully a masters. If you are in the latter category, then consider yourself blessed, but if you are in the former category like majority of Nigerians fall into, then welcome to reality.

REALITY 101
1. Forget about getting into any of the big coys by merit(directly) as a fresh graduate, these companies have policies/softwares that will screen you out at the beginning, no matter how intelligent you are. (this is where you will begin to wish you were as smart as that your not so intelligent colleague who made a 2.1 while in school)
this is your time to be 'smart' the backdoor is your surest route, I really don't care which door you have to open through the back, as long as it is legal and does not conflict with your moral codes, please by all means get in, don't mind those 2.1 holders crying foul of having been cheated out of their birthright grin grin like their father owned the companies. Meanwhile also bear in mind that your chances of getting in through the backdoor is very slim, but keep plugging away you never can tell when God would make one manager open the door to take a leak and as you are there knocking, he just might open and say come on in "What can I do for you?" Well like they say the rest is history.

2. Experience is your best ally, if at this stage you are still not willing to start small, then it means you don't just have a third class certificate, you actually have a third class brain as well. Wake up and face reality, remember you are dealing with a system that focuses on paper, but the small companies focus more on skills, passion, and attitude. Use this to your advantage. While you keep your eyes on the big coys, take the opportunity to develop your skills, by getting a small job if you can find one, or setting up a small business, but by all means keep improving. Its worse enough that you have a 3rd class, you don't want to compound the problem by remaining stagnant, show a prospective employer that you are doing everything to make a difference.

3. Networking, this is the time to network like mad, use all the social media to advertise your skill set, stop broadcasting meaningless messages on your facebook profile or other social mediums, as fun as it looks to post crazy pictures and make stupid comments about issues you have no idea about please follow this rule. "it is better to keep quiet and be thought stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" in essence what I am trying to say is that, be original and be real, someone might just be watching you closely. Remember out of the abundance of the heart the mouth or rather hand typeth... forgive my KING JAMES English. Linkedin is also there for you to use and every other online platform you can think of. Secondly, its time to rebuild old bridges you might have burnt back in the days due to youthful whatever you people call it, Uncles and aunties you know in your heart you have offended, friends and colleagues you might have wronged, even ex girlfriends can become your ally, if you play smart and sincere. Remember, a well connected individual can get you positions that your PhD cannot get you, this is Nigeria, I know people that are being paid millions just to answer phones in SPDC customer care department, don't be decieved my dear not everyone working in a multinational is carrying out some sort of specialized function. The keyword here is NETWORKING, and with the right contact anything is possible.

INTEGRITY. Please notice how I put this one in bold letters, in all that you do please and please always let your integrity stand out, I have had more opportunities in life from being honest in my dealings, honesty pays, thats if you want to be successful on the long run, be a friend that people can trust and rely on, as corrupt as the country is, you will be amazed how much people still value men and women of integrity, don't be tempted to go with the crowd, be your own man and stay true to your word. Positions of responsibility are usually given to people with integrity. Except in some scenarios e.g politics e.t.c

The bottom line is the Excellence is a spirit, and when you acquire that spirit, it doesn't matter if you have a 1st or 3rd class degree, what counts is the excellent spirit that is at work within you.

The race is not to the swiftest neither the battle to the strongest, its the Lord that showeth mercies.
Finally if you don't have Jesus Christ in your life my dear you are already making the biggest mistake of your life, but the good news is that its never too late to make the turn, and commit to him, watch him transform your life and give you the right attitude you need to succeed.

bro you have said It all. Ur comment is very encouraging and it will go a long way in helping my confidence. Thanks

Spicy v@ tanx. Dat will b great idea
Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by Jman06(m): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2013
I wonder why some people think that most 1st class and 2-1 graduates got their grades through bribery.Such misconceptions are malicious and smack of envy!D truth is that higher classes of degree are usually awarded 2 hardworking and brainy students since universities understand d consequences of dishing out undeserved certificates 2 their products.I just graduated from one of d federal universities in d country and from my experience in school,i think students are largely responsible 4 the classes of degree they graduate with,reason being that most students don't knw how to strike a balance btwn work and pleasure!So they get carried away with d pleasures on campus without paying much attention 2 studies.Some even deliberately choose 2 be average.Back then in school i know of 2 guys who never wanted a grade other than a 2-2,infact one of them even joked that he wanted 2 play a draw with d university,and when such people eventually graduate with a 2-2 or 3rd class and realise their mistakes lately in d labour market,they resort to making misleading posts on social media,instead of finding a way 2 equip themselves 2 effectively compete with others in d labour market.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 29, 2013
Exactly, advice on how to move forward rather than romancing their mistakes like its no Big deal. Will everybody be an IT person, what about those interested in lecturing, what about those who want to do masters and work in oil multi nationals, why not get to know why they got the 3rd class rather than talking down on those who made 2.1. A lot cheated and still ended up in 3rd class. So that's not the point. You better let no one deceive you. If you've got 3rd class, try to add it up with something better like professional cert or go into IT. And don't think about getting an interview except you have an insider. 3rd class is a red flag. If you has a 3rd class in basically science field, why not think of going for HSE programme at NISP and HUET and TBOSIET, WASHKEEPING, MOTOR MAN, OIL TANKER FAMILIARISATION. Those could earn you practical skills to work in a RIG.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by ireneidiva(f): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
opendo21: Love your signature. Sums up everything that has been said on this thread. Everyone has potential. Ur job is to find and develop it.
Thank you o
Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by AjanleKoko: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
I'm very much interested in knowing who had a third class and ended up as a CEO of Shell, ExonMobil, or even First Bank.
Even Soyinka has come out to say he didn't make a third class as purported by the general public.

People should stop selling cow-dung here abeg. angry

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by kodewrita(m): 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
Let God be ur guide n u will realise dat 1st, 2nd and 3rd class r irrelevant.
Many made first class and got in to great companies on their first try and they are still doing well. Its better to train yourself and your siblings/kids/friends for excellence instead.

If you have a first class or 2-1, dont forget what made you excellent ( learning the requirements, always staying ahead of the curve and being responsible).

If you have anything else, face reality and make sure you dont tell yourself any lies. Do what you need to do to assure success for yourself including going back to school and separate yourself quickly from the multitude to pursue your personal succees.
Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by arinze345(m): 1:56am On Aug 01, 2013
bayulll01:
I got ur point just work harder you will be fine school also play a deciding factors when grade is concern.lasu lecturers are hostile when its come to grade imaging graduating a student with a 3.48 haba!!!!
A Nigerian Uni graduated my friend with a 4.49....it really pissed him as he had always desired a first class but fortunately he's really doing well for himself now as a staff of P & G(his 2nd job in 2 years). This guy got his first job few days before his NYSC POP. God help us all.
Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by biancalove(f): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
Wic sch can someone go for PGD. do dey require CG PA for PGD?
Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by comsoy(m): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2014
AjanleKoko: Here's to putting a lighter spin on things, relating to this 3rd class matter. Not original though, I found this on Google+:

Interviewer : Tell me about yourself.
Candidate: I ...am Rameshwar Kulkarni. I did my Tele Communication engineering from BabanRao Dhole-Patil Inst it ute of Technology.

Interviewer : BabanRao Dhole-Patil Inst it ute of Technology? I had never heard of this college before!
Candidate : Great! Even I had not heard of it before getting an admission into it ..
What happened is – due to cricket world cup I scored badly! in 12th.I was getting a paid seat in a good college. But my father said (I prefer to call him ‘baap’) – “I can not invest so much of money”.(The baap actually said – “I will never waste so much of money on you”). So I had to join this college. Frankly speaking this name – BabanRao Dhole-Patil, can at the most be related to a Shetakari Mahavidyalaya

Interviewer: ok, ok. It seems you have taken 6 years to complete your engineering.
Candidate : Actually I tried my best to finish it in 4 years. But you know, these cricket matches and football world cup, and tennis tournaments. It is difficult to concentrate. So I flunked in 2nd and 3rd year. So in all I took 4 + 2 = 7 years.

Interviewer: But 4+2 is 6.
Candidate: Oh, is it ? You know I always had KT in maths. But I will try to keep this in mind. 4+2 is 6, good, thanks. These cricket matches really affect exams a lot.. I think they should ban it .

Interviewer : Good to know that you want cricket matches to be banned.
Candidate : No, no… I am talking about Exams!!

Interviewer: Ok, What is your biggest achievement in life?
Candidate : Obviously, completing my Engineering. My mom never thought I would complete it . In fact, when I flunked in 3rd year, she was looking for a job for me in BEST (Bus
corporation in Maharashtra ) through some relative.

Interviewer : Do you have any plans of higher study?
Candidate: he he he.. Are you kidding? Completing ‘lower’ education it self was so much of pain!!

Interviewer : Let’s talk about technical stuff. On which platforms have you worked?
Candidate : Well, I work at SEEPZ, so you can say Andheri is my current platforms. Earlier I was at Vashi center. So Vashi was my platform then. As you can see I have experience of different platforms! (Vashi and Andheri are the places in Mumbai)

Interviewer : And which languages have you used?
Candidate : Marathi, Hindi, English. By the way, I can keep quiet in German, French, Russian and many other languages.

Interviewer: Why VC is better than VB?
Candidate : It is a common sense – C comes after B. So VC is a higher version than VB. I heard very soon they are coming up w it h a new language VD!

Interviewer: Do you know anything about Assembly Language?
Candidate: Well, I have not heard of it . But I guess, this is the language our ministers and MPs use in assembly.

Interviewer : What is your general project experience?
Candidate : My general experience about projects is – most of the times they are in pipeline!

Interviewer: Can you tell me about your current job?
Candidate: Sure, Currently I am working for Bata Info Tech ltd. Since joining BIL, I am on Bench. Before joining BIL, I used to think that Bench was another software like Windows.

Interviewer : Do you have any project management experience?
Candidate: No, but I guess it shouldn’t be difficult. I know Word and Excel. I can talk a lot. I know how to dial for International phone call and use speaker facility. And very important – I know few words like – ‘Showstoppers ‘ , ‘hot fixes’, ‘SEI-CMM’, ‘quality’, ‘version control’, ‘deadlines’ , ‘Customer Satisfaction’ etc. Also I can blame others for my mistakes!

Interviewer: What are your expectations from our company?
Candidate : Not much.
1. I should at least get 40,000 in hand..
2. I would like to work on a live EJB project. But it should not have deadlines. I personally feel that pressure affects natural talent.
3. I believe in flex-timings.
4. Dress Code is against basic freedom, so I would like to wear t-shirt and jeans.
5. We must have sat-sun off. I will suggest Wednesday off also, so as to avoid breakdown due to overwork.
6. I would like to go abroad 3 times a year on short term preferably 1-2 months) assignments. Personally I prefer US, Australia and Europe. But considering the fact that there are Olympics coming up in China in the current year, I don’t mind going there in that period. As you can see I am modest and don’t have many expectations. So can I assume my selection?

Interviewer : he he he ha ha ha. Thanks for your interest in our
organization. In fact I was never entertained so much before. Welcome to INFOSYS.

The fellow was appointed in a newly created section ‘Stress Management’ in the HRD of Infosys.

So academic excellence isn't the only thing needed to succeed in life. Its the unique quality of a person which leads to success. Work on your own field,as opposed to following somebody else's path.

wow! This is highly incredible! Sir, is this for real?

All I see in this is: confidence! Confidence! Confidence!

In short, Sir Ajanlekoko, with this plus your saying that you graduated with a 2:2, I couldn't have been more inspired! As in seriously!
Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by adenike002(f): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2014
Pls,I wil love it if spicyv1should push thru wit her new thread because i have so many questions on my mind for her.Thanks
Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by od4life(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
anthoniosp: came out with 2-2 and beacame special adviser to d govt on corruption!!! grin
Talking rubbish!!!!
Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by unicpersonality: 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
hmmmmmmmm
Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by TokyoBulls(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
It will be helpful if those who graduated with these grades and have been successful in career or business can share what THEY did to become successful. We know how much Nigerians will attach 'God and his grace' to basic issues such as this but we want to know what YOU did. Grace is available to ALL.
Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by comsoy(m): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2014
Kingsleyinfo: I was surprised to login into my Nairaland account and still found this topic going strong.

Thank you very kindly, for your more realistic approach to issues here. Insightful. Deep. Didactic. I'd like to read more from you, sir.
Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by Skmoda360(m): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
Wow!! This thread is still alive...
Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by Skmoda360(m): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
Is it possible for graduate in geology to go and do a professional training in architectural designs?
Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by sisiafrika(f): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2015
Skmoda360:
Is it possible for graduate in geology to go and do a professional training in architectural designs?
thot u wanted medicine initially. Seems money is all u are after.
Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by jashar(f): 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
3 years ago this thread was created, yet still relevant and making sense.

I've learnt and I'm learning.
Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by Skmoda360(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
sisiafrika:
thot u wanted medicine initially. Seems money is all u are after.
but I wasn't opportune to study medicine....so I opted for geology and mineral science.
Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by loshybab(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:
I was surprised to login into my Nairaland account and still found this topic going strong.

REALITY 101

I cudnt leave ds thread w/out acknwdgin ur rich and well-wrrten comment.it's so inspiring and thought-provokin.I'll suggest u invest in ur talent by being an inspirational/motivational speaker or consultant.that's if u aint 1 alrdy.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by Elegantdiva: 10:44am On Jul 24, 2015
Intresting ! where is Spicy V? can smbody link me up with her?
Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by banismlookin: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
I need a job I am a graduate of computer science with ccna, ccnp(route),project management certificate or a guide Hw to get a job i hv one year of experience has an IT personnel u can contact me whatsapp or call 08184179764 or damoetic3604real@yahoo.com pls help ur broda I beg oooo
Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by cyif2003(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
kk
Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by homesodear: 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
Did you all know that generating a minimum of 4k every blessed day is easy and legitimate in our country Nigeria? Want to know how? Add me on whstsapp 08034917464
Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
olamisegbe:
Still keeping ma head down praying dt God'll give me a directn in which I move on...cos ma degree's worse dt sh*t.thnking of moving out of ma current field...OAU shay.
Taiwo, just keep on praying
Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by MrsAnyanwu(f): 5:55am On Aug 10, 2015
A friend of mine had 2.2 she went back to school nd made a 2.1, d truth is if u hav d opportunity to go back, pls do, but if u don't, d advices given here are just so great
Re: How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? by olamisegbe(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
haywhy28:
Taiwo, just keep on praying
you even knw my 1st name. Who be oooo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Little Boys Plastering A Fence At Aduwawa, Benin, Edo State / Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money / Pictures Of Tonia Somaga (Lagos State Blue Line Train Driver)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.