Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua (74190 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by monami2abd: 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2012
baziola:

Jeez i think the devil can't stand your level of lying

i need help right now plssssssssss
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by poultryman(m): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2012
Hahahahahaha, na rumor no make dis country fit advance lyk oyinbo land 4 manies yr way i used 4 uk no bad rumor o, bt 9ija 2 like 2 day fabricate y? I no say 2go nofit kil me lae lae, me don tune 2 go na me be 2go wizzard so 2go no fit kil 2go. Big lie, if na true true t.b see am y him no rebuk am? Abi him no wan make 9ija advance 4 technologies? Or make tins day easy 4 our 9ija?

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Azumy(f): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2012
Eze Promoe: I think your village people are behind it go and settle with them.
cant hlp but lol!
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by kamez(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2012
I'm on 2go right now.. This is just a rumour fabricated by one idle nigerian!
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by monami2abd: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
Azumy: cant hlp but lol!

Pls this is no joke oooo. My health is worsening. Pls ppl help wit d remedy for disobeying a prophet's prophesy.... PLEASE......
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2012
monami2abd:

Pls this is no joke oooo. My health is worsening. Pls ppl help wit d remedy for disobeying a prophet's prophesy.... PLEASE......
oga
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Maleeq(m): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2012
[size=13]Its not a lie o! For my very before now now, someone was strangled to death by his phone while 2goin....hmmmmm, no be small thing! I tried "flashing" his phone may be d phone go gree release d guy...but no way! cry[/size]

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2012
maclatunji:

CHAI! So, if I started a rumour that you are from Mars, it would have an element of truth? Extremely below par thinking like yours is really helping to sink this country. We have people who have limited thinking capacity.
I see u boy,keep ranting.e-diot.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2012
mechanicaldummie: Story that tickles the armpit.. Mtchwwww.. This rumour is as fake as the FOOL who started it.
Ur fada is a FOOL,maga.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Leyelyzo: 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2012
Geo-man:
Ur fada is a FOOL,maga.

Go put on a FOOLcap
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2012
deleo16:
is is a biG big rumour the person who started this should ask for forgiveness
Ask for forgiveness cos i read sumtin online and shared on nairaland?how more dull can u get dan dis uh?i guess i shuld also ask for forgiveness for buyin a laptop and subscribing for internet bundle.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2012
Leyelyzo:

Go put on a FOOLcap
Who is dis one?mtcheew
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by molekoole(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
if 2go users go die..wetin go kn hapen 2 fb n twitta users?..al na social ntwk na...moreova, 2go z nt devilsh..there'z d xtian rum there
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by DExplorer1: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2012

Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Rapmic(m): 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2012
lets go-a-tweeting guys.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Rapmic(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2012
later tinz guys..2go on ma mind.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Rapmic(m): 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2012
later tinz guys..2go on ma mind...
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by teegurl2(f): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2012
Viewing this topic: mrdan(m), fash6, OLAJOMO(m), abasifo(m), kimond101, gmumeen, rebecca167(m), pendusky(m), oyin4, don4jajo, Sdtosin(m), Watch-it, blackmiamy, Ticosplendour(m), ALFRED OZO, linkin8k(m), kool J(f), losak9111(m), Onoru1(m), McJANNY(f), mostojr, Smallville4live(m), krisokuweh(m), Yankeeboyjnr, olasco99(m), tuasefemi, Camola(m), Bright2(m), gino-harley, cleverdude, youngsoye(m), andico34, str8_talk, Tochi-ilo(m), silverluci, Damalex4luv(m), piragirl(f), Austyn316, Utee Properties, chymerokay(m), analryder(f), Rapmic(m) and 79 guest(s)
Na wa o....so una sabi fear like dis
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by ZUBY77(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2012
I guess his last prediction against Chelsea misfired. He then gave some weeks grace before coming out with another obvious reality. Prediction my foot
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Rapmic(m): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2012
kamez: I'm on 2go right now.. This is just a rumour fabricated by one idle nigerian!
10hrz 2go.
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2012
Still no breaking news on CNN or al-Jazeera.When is Jonathan going to proscribe Joshua for all these madness he keeps aligning with Nigeria ?
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by iamdsam: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2012
This one na very big lie rumour. If na even truth self, them for dey do the advert for emmanuel tv all the time 2go @iamsammy
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by tosynonline1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2012
abeg make una stop killing spirit for dis obodo country.....or are u hapi wt all dis suddenly death ni abeg oo
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by ihuomaokeoji(f): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2012
na wa oo o
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2012
Pls,incase you 2go or will 2go 2day and nofing happen kindly let us know 2morro
tanx
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2012
True or a lie,i'm still not going to take any chances....but u fit add me with ifeanyi1287 if you are online or if your on my "i luv my life team" going 2 wait till tomorrow
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by MrAnony1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2012
I thought it was supposed to happen day before yesterday. The people never still die? na wa o!
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Presegs(m): 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2012
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by kelechyimo(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
Pple of little faith...
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by Jaywon242(m): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2012
But come to think of it,Nigerians can be so stupid and gullible.Sm1 just sat in the comfort of his room and spread this kind of stupid and baseless rumour and so many nigerians are falling for it. Technologically,it doesnt make an iota of sense. I'm very sure if Americans were told this kind of rumour, they'll tell u to Bleep off. I logged in on 2go this a.m and my frnds were not there.Even up till now, they re still absent. And T.B Joshua did not even say it. Many pple will just hear sth and will take it hook line and sinker without analysing it properly. What a superstitious country we find ourselves. God help us
Re: Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua by airbender(m): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2012
But today is not FRIDAY 13th naw tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act / Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy / Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016