Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Chicken Soup Recipe Please - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chicken Soup Recipe Please (1880 Views)

Chicken Soup Recipes / My Garden Egg, Cabbage, And Egusi Soup Recipe (with PHOTOS) / Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicken Soup Recipe Please by ng4am(f): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2012
Pls the food experts in the house should help me with chicken soup recipe,
Re: Chicken Soup Recipe Please by tpia5: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2012
chicken soup or chicken stew?
Re: Chicken Soup Recipe Please by ng4am(f): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2012
Yes dear, I think that's what the call it, more like a white soup with chopped chicken used in eating rice.
Re: Chicken Soup Recipe Please by tpia5: 1:52am On Jul 18, 2012
no tomatoes?

this type?

Re: Chicken Soup Recipe Please by nxanadu: 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
grin SO U CANT COOK 4 UR HUSBAND
Re: Chicken Soup Recipe Please by ng4am(f): 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
tpia@:
no tomatoes?

this type?

Yes! That's it. Can u give me the recipe?
Re: Chicken Soup Recipe Please by ng4am(f): 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
nxanadu: grin SO U CANT COOK 4 UR HUSBAND

grin u can't know all.
Re: Chicken Soup Recipe Please by tpia5: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2012
I'll search for a recipe but i think the main ingredients are chicken ( diced), carrots, celery, green onions, salt to taste, and herbs.

Wbb- i was going to post a recipe yesterday but was waiting to see if someone else would first.
Re: Chicken Soup Recipe Please by tpia5: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Chicken Soup Recipe Please by ng4am(f): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2012
tpia@:
here's one:

http://homecooking.about.com/od/soups/r/blss79.htm

Thanx, that was helpful.
Re: Chicken Soup Recipe Please by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
ng4am: Pls the food experts
ng4am: in the house should help me with chicken soup recipe,
Re: Chicken Soup Recipe Please by Bluemoon1(f): 7:20am On Aug 20, 2012
Ingredients

Chicken pieces
2 tables spoons flour
4 large Carrots
2 medium green peppers
(you can substitute the carrot and green pepper for the frozen mixed veggies sold)
a handful of green beans
1 medium onion (u can omit it if u don't like onions)
a small bunch of spring onions
2 tablespoons of Curry
5 tablespoons of Vegetable oil or olive oil
Pepper to taste
Knorr or maggi cubes to season chicken
salt to taste

Preparation

1.Season your chicken with knorr cubes and onion if u want and start to boil
2.while chicken is boiling u can cut up the vegetables if u bought them fresh. A bit of the spring onion green leaves should be chopped also because it adds a flavour.
3. when the chicken is done make sure there's still a lot of stock remaining if not add water. You can now add the curry, oil and chopped greens beans, allow to boil for 5 minutes
4. add the chopped carrots and spring onions (in the case of the mixed vegetables u can add all at this point) leave to boil for 5 minutes then u can add the chopped green peppers. at this point u can add your pepper and salt to taste.
5. mix the flour with a little water and stir very well to remove lumps then pour in into the pot stirring very well but carefully so the chicken doesn't scatter. reduce the heat and allow to simmer for 5 minutes then then the sauce is ready.

1 Like

Re: Chicken Soup Recipe Please by Nellyd(f): 4:46am On Aug 22, 2012
ok. Thnks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Call These Fruits/food Stuff In Your Dialects / Sweet Cake In Toastbread Shape / What You Need To Step Up Your Restaurant/food Canteen Is This Machine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.