Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,039 members, 7,807,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Which Of These IT Courses Holds The Most Potential And Marketable In Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Of These IT Courses Holds The Most Potential And Marketable In Nigeria (4467 Views)

Used PS3 For Sale! I Want Potential Buyers To Bid. My 1st Price Is 15k. / Among The It Courses, Which One Is Good To Go For! / Most Marketable Laptop Brand For The Nigerian Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These IT Courses Holds The Most Potential And Marketable In Nigeria by digitite: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2012
Considering our infastructural limitations in Nigeria, which of these courses is realistically applicable to the Nigerian market and infastructure.

Businesss Analyst
Database Developer/Administration
Help desk/ Technical Support
IT Management
IT Security
Network Engineer
Programming/Application development
Project Management
Web Design
Web Development

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These IT Courses Holds The Most Potential And Marketable In Nigeria by samfibby(m): 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2012
If u can take programming and application dev compulsory first cause every aspect of information technology has a baseline of programming and apps, then u could move on to maybe web design which wouldnt cost u more than a computer with the necessary web design and editing tool and maybe a hosted website of ur own that u can play around with.
Re: Which Of These IT Courses Holds The Most Potential And Marketable In Nigeria by tessyade: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
All the IT courses you listed have potential for success in Nigeria. It will be wrong to say a particular one is the best. It all depend on the interest and zeal of the person taking the courses.
Re: Which Of These IT Courses Holds The Most Potential And Marketable In Nigeria by Dayco(m): 5:15am On Jul 20, 2012
"God is so faithful, He promised to make me
wealthy, i sometimes wondered how possible it
was . . .my brothers, to my suprise, i jammed a
jackpot out of nothing. . . Just wait, after or before
the 24th of this month, i'll show you all the jackpot
FREE of charge. . . Internet marketers will charge
you nothing less than N35,000 to show you this,
but since God blessed me with it, I decided sharing
it free. Pls make sure you don't miss it, instead add
me up on 2go my username is Medicotm or text
me your phone numbers to 08068577166 or
08184133775 I'm going to show it to as many
people as possible. Please one thing I want to beg
of you is that you are bound to show it to others
free of charge! Our youth must not pay for it.
Thank you all and God bless! I'm Mr. Sunday."
Re: Which Of These IT Courses Holds The Most Potential And Marketable In Nigeria by Vicky2k(m): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2012
digitite: Considering our infastructural limitations in Nigeria, which of these courses is realistically applicable to the Nigerian market and infastructure.

Businesss Analyst
Database Developer/Administration
Help desk/ Technical Support
IT Management
IT Security
Network Engineer
Programming/Application development
Project Management
Web Design
Web Development

yes they are all very lucrative as far as you are very good in any course you learn. Check out this source of cheap I T manuals
https://sites.google.com/site/computerinformationtechnologyn/computer-technology-education
Re: Which Of These IT Courses Holds The Most Potential And Marketable In Nigeria by samfibby(m): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2012
The secret is simple, study, study, research, research, be inquisitive, be inquisitive, never stop learning, never stop learning, be creative with your IT knowledge, be creative with your IT knowledge. As simple as it sound it can be a daunting task.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These IT Courses Holds The Most Potential And Marketable In Nigeria by digitite: 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2012
samfibby: If u can take programming and application dev compulsory first cause every aspect of information technology has a baseline of programming and apps, then u could move on to maybe web design which wouldnt cost u more than a computer with the necessary web design and editing tool and maybe a hosted website of ur own that u can play around with.

samfibby: The secret is simple, study, study, research, research, be inquisitive, be inquisitive, never stop learning, never stop learning, be creative with your IT knowledge, be creative with your IT knowledge. As simple as it sound it can be a daunting task.

Nice one buddy. Thanks. I am actually learning Web and application Development on my own. Looking to add Database Development/ Administration on the side just to be more versatile with more options in the job market.
Re: Which Of These IT Courses Holds The Most Potential And Marketable In Nigeria by orgy: 9:08am On Aug 01, 2012
Please can one learn programming /application development and web designing....I am very interested.
Someone shud hook me up....ogeekwoss@yahoo.com is my email.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These IT Courses Holds The Most Potential And Marketable In Nigeria by digitite: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2012
orgy: Please can one learn programming /application development and web designing....I am very interested.
Someone shud hook me up....ogeekwoss@yahoo.com is my email.

Of course, you can if you are dedicated. You will have to start with XHTML to MYSQL and then proceed further to upper programming.

I have kindle ebooks that you can start with.
Re: Which Of These IT Courses Holds The Most Potential And Marketable In Nigeria by orgy: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2012
@Digitite.....how to I get those material....I won't mind if u do assist....I am looking for also a coaching/ tutorials on some of the various packages.
Re: Which Of These IT Courses Holds The Most Potential And Marketable In Nigeria by gowaga68: 11:01am On Aug 26, 2012
orgy: @Digitite.....how to I get those material....I won't mind if u do assist....I am looking for also a coaching/ tutorials on some of the various packages.
have u gotten d ebooks? Am interested too.
Re: Which Of These IT Courses Holds The Most Potential And Marketable In Nigeria by digitite: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2012
orgy: @Digitite.....how to I get those material....I won't mind if u do assist....I am looking for also a coaching/ tutorials on some of the various packages.

The books(latest ones) are on kindle e reader. That is how I can send the ebooks. Do you have the device or PC version?
Re: Which Of These IT Courses Holds The Most Potential And Marketable In Nigeria by gowaga68: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2012
digitite:

The books(latest ones) are on kindle e reader. That is how I can send the ebooks. Do you have the device or PC version?
bro pls send me d ebook i'll try get d pc version
Re: Which Of These IT Courses Holds The Most Potential And Marketable In Nigeria by digitite: 7:49am On Aug 30, 2012
gowaga68: bro pls send me d ebook i'll try get d pc version

The Ebooks are on Kindle Ereader. You need the software installed on your PC or have the device to be able to read them.
Re: Which Of These IT Courses Holds The Most Potential And Marketable In Nigeria by gowaga68: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2012
digitite:

The Ebooks are on Kindle Ereader. You need the software installed on your PC or have the device to be able to read them.
no probs.xxxr.com is my maid adrs.
Re: Which Of These IT Courses Holds The Most Potential And Marketable In Nigeria by cursorsystem(m): 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2012
The most marketable IT programme in Nigera are website design/development and application development
Re: Which Of These IT Courses Holds The Most Potential And Marketable In Nigeria by digitite: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2012
gowaga68: no probs.gowaga68@yahoo.com is my maid adrs.

You seem not to understand how the Kindle system works - it works with user name. Anyways, I will send you a different E-book( in PDF format).

There are latest books on latest web technology that enables one to build world class Web and mobile websites and applications( But they are mostly on kindle and paperback).

cursor system: The most marketable IT programme in Nigera are website design/development and application development

You have a point.
Re: Which Of These IT Courses Holds The Most Potential And Marketable In Nigeria by stryda(m): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2012
Good day any1, I saw that some of u are interested in a career in IT. If its
1) Programming
2) Networking and security
3) Database management
4) Web designing
5) Graphic designing with photoshop and corel. My company provides training on these and more. U can contact me samuelbeatie@yahoo.co.uk or visit www.quadclover.com
Re: Which Of These IT Courses Holds The Most Potential And Marketable In Nigeria by ciscochat: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
FREE student technical courses running subscribe here:
http://commsupport.co.uk/free-one-day-course
grin

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD SOLD / Watching Movies With Laptops / Using Fedora Or Ubuntu Linux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.