Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Nigerian Women (and Men, I Must Add) Are The Most Unfaithful- Study - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women (and Men, I Must Add) Are The Most Unfaithful- Study (869 Views)

New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World / For The Men.i Mean Real Men. / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women (and Men, I Must Add) Are The Most Unfaithful- Study by FSU: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2012
Nigerian women are most unfaithful in the world – Durex
Share This

Add to Delicious
Share on FriendFeed
Digg
submit to reddit

Tags
Channelschannels televisionChannels TVDurexMarriageNewsNigeriaNigeria womenRelationshipresearchStudyunfaithful menUnfaithful women

A survey conducted by condom manufacturer, Durex, in which 29,000 people in 36 countries were interviewed has ranked Nigerian women as the most unfaithful in the world.

According to the survey, Thailand men are the most unfaithful in the world, with 54 percent of them admitting to cheating on their spouses. South Korea came in second with 34 percent, while Malaysia ranked number three with 33 percent.

The survey revealed that the top two countries with cheating women are Nigeria, with 62 percent, and Thailand, 59 percent.

39 percent of Malaysian women also confessed to having betrayed their partners. Russian women came fourth at 33 percent while Singaporeans are fifth at 19 percent.

An independent survey also conducted in Africa by AE affirms the fact that Nigeria with a polulation of over 160 million tops the chart for cheating women. Corruption and a general distrust amognst citizens is largely responsible for this.
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/07/16/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-in-the-world-durex/

Re: Nigerian Women (and Men, I Must Add) Are The Most Unfaithful- Study by FSU: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2012
Nigerian women (and men, I must add) are the most unfaithful- Study
Since these women dont sleep with themselves but with men, that brings Nigerian men into the equation as well, no?
Re: Nigerian Women (and Men, I Must Add) Are The Most Unfaithful- Study by courage89(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2012
And Nigerian Women are the most religious women in the ...
Re: Nigerian Women (and Men, I Must Add) Are The Most Unfaithful- Study by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2012
Re: Nigerian Women (and Men, I Must Add) Are The Most Unfaithful- Study by Mynd44: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2012
Can't people just use their brains at least once in their lifetime? How many times will this silly OP post this ignorant, annoying and highly stupid thread?

(1)

Welcome To Happy Hour...where Girls Meet Guys. / Convo Problem / When Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Is The Laughing Stock Of Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.