Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You (2597 Views)

Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You by gosky(m): 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2007
For the benefit of the ladies guess it's ok to find out how to know if a guy likes u since we av been contributing to the thread: " how do you tell if a girl likes you".
Re: So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You by iice(f): 3:12am On Dec 06, 2007
He pesters you
Re: So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You by gosky(m): 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2007
and sometimes act as if he is possessive of u(but not gud to overdo it
Re: So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You by sillyboy(m): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2007
He gets hard-ons easily when he's around thou! tongue
Re: So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You by jkpretty(f): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2007
He's just all over u.

Ur pix is all over his phone, his laptop, e.t.c

He wants to show u off, to everyone that cares wink
Re: So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You by funkydot(f): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2007
@ jkpretty
He's just all over u.

your pix is all over his phone, his laptop, e.t.c

He wants to show u off, to everyone that cares

Bull, guys will do all that just for a lay! angry
Re: So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You by rockiedink(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2007
sillyboy:

He gets hard-ons easily when he's around thou! tongue

There's a more appropriate name for that: [size=24pt]LUST!!![/size]
Re: So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You by jkpretty(f): 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2007
funkydot:

@ jkpretty
He's just all over u.

your pix is all over his phone, his laptop, e.t.c

He wants to show u off, to everyone that cares

Bull, guys will do all that just for a lay! angry

Showing u off to everyone dat cares, Includes taking u to meet his parents. Does that sound better

If u may know, even taking u to meet his parents might even be nothing to some irresponsible guys. Agreed a guy could to through any length to lay a girl. But i'm not that irresponsible to be found with such an irresponsible guy. angry

As a matter of fact lets see ur own reply. tongue tongue
Re: So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You by tonia2000(f): 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2007
He takes you as his responsibility,he's always ready to support you with lots of encouragements,love and appreciation.
Re: So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You by funkydot(f): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2007
@jkpretty

Don't take it personal, sis. There's no art yet to know the heart of a man. I don't believe there's any real fool-proof signs, tho! God help us! wink
Re: So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You by jkpretty(f): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2007
funkydot:

@jkpretty

Don't take it personal, sis. There's no art yet to know the heart of a man. I don't believe there's any real fool-proof signs, tho! God help us! wink

I agree with u on dat one too. Sorry i was hard on u.

Some people sincerely like us also, but cannot show it becos of some barrier & we don't know they do. I think its more of a mind thing, we can't see what is in their heart so we can't sincerely tell. God help us.

But We just have to believe in some signs we see that we consider fit for us.
Re: So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You by tonib(f): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2007
he spend time with you and give you the attention you need, remembers your birthday, calls or send txt regularly, gives you gifts no matter how small cool
Re: So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You by Seun(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2007
There are many things a guy might like about you. The best way is to ask. He may give gifts out of friendliness too.
Re: So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You by rockiedink(m): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2007
jkpretty:

I agree with u on that one too. Sorry i was hard on u.

Some people sincerely like us also, but cannot show it because of some barrier & we don't know they do. I think its more of a mind thing, we can't see what is in their heart so we can't sincerely tell. God help us.

But We just have to believe in some signs we see that we consider fit for us.

finally, someone understands how men feel! cool cool cool that make me feel really fulfilled grin grin grin

Seun:

There are many things a guy might like about you. The best way is to ask. He may give gifts out of friendliness too.

Seun, do you think that's really possible in this day and age with the kinda guys we have now?
Re: So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You by adeboo(f): 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2007
He will do things for you and wouldnt mind doing it - he will willingly do that.
Re: So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You by saucekid(m): 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2007
hello adeboo,
long time no coming to forum cheesy cool cool

@ poster

if a guy likes you,whether for a good reason or a twisted one,he'll go out of his way to please you
Re: So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You by funkydot(f): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2007
@jkpretty

I feel u on that. cheesy
Re: So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You by FactorChic(f): 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2007
Someone of them will be on ur case, the crazy type, nothing u do seems right, they just try to piss u off, and t he more u get angry, d more they find u interesting, it just turns them on, it'll take a while for the lady to realise that d guy actually likes her

if only guys were straight up "I like u, " "I don't like u", stop hiding!
Re: So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You by ettehgate(m): 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2007
he makes you a member of the national assembly
and make you the speaker
and tell you to use 628 millon naira to renovate the official house

and he always de for your back KAMPE!
Re: So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You by OMUWUNMI: 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2007
the nomba of time he gives you the head in a day would determine if its luv or lust
Re: So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You by Cecegrace(f): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2007
Lets not misuse words. The guy said: "Likes and not Love" It doesnt necessarily means doing you favours in order to lay you.

He might as well do the favour for you as a platonic friends.

In any case, when a guy likes a girl, he goes out of his way ie he goes extra mile to please the girl.

[quote][/quote]nothing goes for nothing
Re: So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You by ettehgate(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2007
yes just like baba love etteh
and go to extral mile to make an illitrate hairdresser
member of the national ass [embly]
Re: So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You by flirt69: 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2007
when he never gives a damn about u, when he does not call u, when he hardly buys u gifts, when he beats u up always shocked undecided i guess, what do u think
Re: So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You by ifyalways(f): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2007
hmmmmn undecided
am learning. tongue
Re: So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You by adeboo(f): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2007
Egbami saucekid - i have been around sha but thanks for caring.

When a guy likes you, he will alsways look or opportunities to see u
Re: So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You by ogrebuga(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2007
@ flirt69
shee na like be that one, sounds more like a guy with issues to me, abi people wetin una feel?

(1) (Reply)

Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? / Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D / If Your Guy Does These 5 Things, DON'T Marry Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.