Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,200 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:32 AM

46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi (7303 Views)

Olusegun Agagu’s Body Recovered In Plane Crash / Materials Used For Bomb-Making Recovered In Bauchi / AK47 Rifle Recovered In Islamic School Mosque Full Of Almajiris In Niger-police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by abe4kom: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2012
By Premium Times
In Okene, Kogi State, the police recovered explosive devices
Police in Kogi on Monday announced the recovery of 46 Improvised Explosive Devices, and the arrest of a suspect from a residential building during an overnight operation.

The Commissioner of Police, Mohammed Katsina, told newsmen in Lokoja that the recovery was made in Okaito area when a man suspected to have detonated the explosives near a church in Okene on Sunday.
He described the building as “an intriguing and disgusting deceit.”

According to him, two of the rooms in the four-bedroom apartment had been converted to a mosque and a church.

Among the items recovered from the building are copies of the Holy Quran and a Bible, a cross, a bell, a candle receptacle and a portrait of Jesus Christ.

Others items are a book entitled: “Islamism and Satanism; Unveiling the Truth ‘’ written by one Answarullah; other religious publications; and books," Katsina said.

Fifteen capacitors, 15 fuses, one electric detonator with capacity to detonate objects within metres range, five litres of raw acid and roll of firing cables, were also recovered.

Others comprise 250 mm detonating cord, 25 kg of ammonium nitrate, three pieces of handheld phones, a box of nails and 54 ammunitions of 5.56 calibres.

He praised the people living around the church, the target of Sunday's failed exercise, for their gallantry and ‘adequate response’ when the bomb was detonated.

Mr. Katsina urged landlords to be wary of their tenants.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/police-recover-46-explosive-devices-residential-building-kogi-premium-times

Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by Super1759: 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2012
Like play like play,kogi is making it into the list of troubled state....south and east states should sit up ooo
Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by Acidosis(m): 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2012
Okene people are the most stubborn tribe in the country. I hope boko haram is ready for battle
Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by Sunofgod(m): 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2012
Others items are a book entitled: “Islamism and Satanism; Unveiling the Truth ‘’ written by one Answarullah; other religious publications; and books," Katsina said.

. . . Im surprised they didn't also find 'The Satanic Verses' by Salman Rushdie,

But its a good discovery - Islam is the work of the devil (and mohammed)

Anyway . . . . back to 'Fela'

3 Likes

Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by Nobody: 3:26am On Jul 17, 2012
Super1759: Like play like play,kogi is making it into the list of troubled state....south and east states should sit up ooo
it seems kogi is the "gateway state".
Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by adonisyung(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2012
D only way to shun all dis is to kill anyone caught immediately......God save pakisgeria
Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by hammedkola(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2012
Just imagine, killing each other for un-genuine reason... I wish God dey judge us instantly these days
Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by ebamma(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2012
its embarrasing that this is happening in kogi state.
Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2012
Sun of god: Others items are a book entitled: “Islamism and Satanism; Unveiling the Truth ‘’ written by one Answarullah; other religious publications; and books," Katsina said.

. . . Im surprised they didn't also find 'The Satanic Verses' by Salman Rushdie,

@ least we know where they islam's inspiration came from.

1 Like

Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2012
Thesr bokoharam boys are slowly shifting to the south! Let's not forget that kogi state share boundaries with edo and benue.
Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2012
These bokoharam boys are slowly shifting to the south! Let's not forget that kogi state share boundaries with edo and benue.
Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by adonisyung(m): 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2012
berem: Thesr bokoharam boys are slowly shifting to the south! Let's not forget that kogi state share boundaries with edo and benue.
please don't tell ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ are d one in dat profile.....gush U̶̲̥̅̊ v gat æ nice ass And naughty girl U̶̲̥̅̊ are!
Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by badmrkt(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2012
not surprised!!!but i'm warning them to steer clear south-south.there'll be more funerals than we seeing now.
Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by badmrkt(m): 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2012
adonisyung: please don't tell ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ are d one in dat profile.....gush U̶̲̥̅̊ v gat æ nice ass And naughty girl U̶̲̥̅̊ are!
we dey discuss better issue,this id.iot dey admire woman yan.sh.

1 Like

Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by Adanyebe(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2012
I Hope this doesn't happen in Benue State especially the state capital cuz dat'z where am staying. MAKE THUNDER STIKE DEM HuNDRED HUNDRED TIMES 4 ME !!!
Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by adonisyung(m): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2012
badmrkt: we dey discuss better issue,this id.iot dey admire woman yan.sh.
beer parlour amebor!since 1960 wen una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ discuss for nigeria wetn una don com out wit?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,view dat chick bottom weda U̶̲̥̅̊ Ŋ☺ G̶̲̥̅o̶̲̥̅ confess...pastor Abu qaqa

2 Likes

Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by badmrkt(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2012
adonisyung: beer parlour amebor!since 1960 wen una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ discuss for nigeria wetn una don com out wit?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,view dat chick bottom weda U̶̲̥̅̊ Ŋ☺ G̶̲̥̅o̶̲̥̅ confess...pastor Abu qaqa
bros i no wan join issues wit u,cus e go be waste of time,energy and ink.enjoy ur yan.sh looking life.
Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by adonisyung(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2012
badmrkt: bros i no wan join issues wit u,cus e go be waste of time,energy and ink.enjoy ur yan.sh looking life.
keep blabbing and d bombs keeps booming.......mr I too serious

1 Like

Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by crackhouse(m): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2012
berem: These bokoharam boys are slowly shifting to the south! Let's not forget that kogi state share boundaries with edo and benue.
coming to the south simply means war and i will personally be at the war. That's when i will make a very good use of my revolver.
Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
Dis story na lie,we don't have bokoharan here in Kogi.
Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by crackhouse(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2012
Adanyebe: I Hope this doesn't happen in Benue State especially the state capital cuz dat'z where am staying. MAKE THUNDER STIKE DEM HuNDRED HUNDRED TIMES 4 ME !!!
ur prayer has been answered. Don't worry yaself again.
Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by badmrkt(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2012
adonisyung: keep blabbing and d bombs keeps booming.......mr I too serious
brova you are becoming a pin in my as.s.be warned!!
Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by badmrkt(m): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2012
adonisyung: keep blabbing and d bombs keeps booming.......mr I too serious
brova you are becoming a pin in my assss.be warned!!
Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by Okijajuju1(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2012
The day the Head of Boko Haram was found to be a Yoruba man was the day I started preparing for war.. The South are on their own against a terrorist coalition of the North and West.. The Items recovered (Candle, Bells, Bible, Quran, a Picture of Jesus, a Cross) shows that this is now a collaboration between Fundamentalist Northern and Western muslims and Fundamentalist Western White-Garment Celestial Aladura Christians..

And those things look like Mortar rounds to me... Its obvious that this is bigger than just empty terrorism..
Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by badmrkt(m): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2012
[b][/b][quote author=Okija_juju]The day the Head of Boko Haram was found to be a Yoruba man was the day I started preparing for war.. The South are on their own against a terrorist coalition of the North and West..

And those things look like Mortar rounds to me... Its obvious that this is bigger than just empty terrorism..
o: o: o: o: @bolded
Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by guttentag(m): 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2012
The bomb be like JUJU

1 Like

Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by Okijajuju1(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2012
guttentag: The bomb be like JUJU

SHey you like quarrel pass fight?! How me and those things use resemble?! angry
Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by KenJak(m): 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2012
Well, I don't really know what to say but Boko Haram's sponsors will one day regret this.
Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by Abuklaw(m): 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2012
Sun of god: Others items are a book entitled: “Islamism and Satanism; Unveiling the Truth ‘’ written by one Answarullah; other religious publications; and books," Katsina said.

Anoda lunatic escape 4rm physchatric hospital, is it only muslims book found there,mtcheeeew fool

1 Like

Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by Tee197: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2012
Hmmmmm......!
NiGERIA..............!
Wat a name
wat a country.....!
Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by Tee197: 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2012
Okija_juju:

SHey you like quarrel pass fight?! How me and those things use resemble?! angry
lWKMD.....
Una no go kill person for dis place
d JUJU wei hin de tok about diff. Oo
Re: 46 Explosive Devices Recovered In Kogi by mallorca(m): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2012
berem: Thesr bokoharam boys are slowly shifting to the south! Let's not forget that kogi state share boundaries with edo and benue.
including Enugu and Anambra...No where is safe anymore

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afenifere, Cupp’s Adoption Won’t Ensure Your Victory – Labour Party Tells Atiku / Name and faces of 12 Soldiers Sentenced To Death For ‘shooting’ GOC / Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.