Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Kogi State University,check Your Post Utme Result And Admission Processin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kogi State University,check Your Post Utme Result And Admission Processin (3488 Views)

What Was Your Post In Secondary School? / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi State University,check Your Post Utme Result And Admission Processin by sholachibest: 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2012
This is to notify all ksu applicants that their post utme results now available on school website, you can login with your username and password , note your utme score multiply by 50 divided by 400= ur utme score
Re: Kogi State University,check Your Post Utme Result And Admission Processin by Damceyk(m): 8:22am On Jul 17, 2012
Hw did they calculate the post ume
Re: Kogi State University,check Your Post Utme Result And Admission Processin by Shalome(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2012
yes! Id lyk to kno hw d post utme score was calc,coz i know i got 24 outta d 30 questns n dem r creditin me wif jst 20? Thk Baba God for my jamb score...im already admitted IJN!
Re: Kogi State University,check Your Post Utme Result And Admission Processin by hamazonp(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2012
Pls i hav som1 dat has 47.40 as total score and he applied 4econs pls is there any hope and pls i would like u to state d cutoff marks 4every department xpecially those under the faculty of social science.Pls i hav som1 dat has 47.40 as total score and he applied 4econs pls is there any hope and pls i would like u to state d cutoff marks 4every department xpecially those under the faculty of social science.Pls i hav som1 dat has 47.40 as total score and he applied 4econs pls is there any hope and pls i would like u to state d cutoff marks 4every department xpecially those under the faculty of social science.
Re: Kogi State University,check Your Post Utme Result And Admission Processin by gunners4u: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2012
Any hope for scicology 48
Re: Kogi State University,check Your Post Utme Result And Admission Processin by klove47(m): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2012
Pls guy when the school will say they cut-off mark i score 49 in my post ume and i apply for biochemstry any help help me befor is too late God help you as you reply
Re: Kogi State University,check Your Post Utme Result And Admission Processin by EMMYD01(m): 12:43am On Jul 18, 2012
@klove kunle, dont panic about ur own. Natural sci cutoff cant be upto 49 cos there's mass failure. Infact they wil reduce all cutoff dis year cos of mass failure. Before next week, they wil bring out d cutoff marks after senate sitting dis week

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into Olusegun Agagu University Of Science And Technology / Did You Miss Your JAMB Exams? Get In Here [thread] / Public Health Technology Vs Medical Laboratory Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.