Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) (10174 Views)

Please Help!! I Caught My Elder Sister Sleeping With Our Father – What Should I / Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! / 7 Reasons That Proves You Don't Need Romantic Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by Freiburger(m): 10:53am On Jul 17, 2012
What will you do if you find out that you are not the biological father of a child you have been raising for lets assume 20 years?
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by Sijo01(f): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2012
You wanna tell us somfin Bro?

2 Likes

Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by Freiburger(m): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2012
Oh no grin, just felt it is a topic we could discuss together.
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 17, 2012
I wouldn't do anything...

First of all...I would not be stupidd enough to claim any child unless i get the child tested in the first place..

I do not care what the woman says....I test any baby that any woman tries to claim is mines....

So far im 7/7.....All Lies....

...Lmfao@stupidd niqqahs who believe anything women say....

2 Likes

Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by Sijo01(f): 11:13am On Jul 17, 2012
Freiburger: Oh no grin, just felt it is a topic we could discuss together.

Ok Sir,..........well, d kestion is for guys.....will jst relax & view.
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by Skanas(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2012
Sijo01: You wanna tell us somfin Bro?
b4 u give him a reasonable answer?
Freiburger: What will you do if you find out that you are not the biological father of a child you have been raising for lets assume 20 years?
bro this one hard..Oooo but I still believe if u truly luv dat child,it should surpass whatever....(not saying same for the mother of the child though,cos that kind of deceit is hard to forgive n actually forget..Ooo)
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2012
~Royal~:
I wouldn't do anything...

First of all...I would not be stupidd enough to claim any child unless i get the child tested in the first place..

I do not care what the woman says....I test any baby that any woman tries to claim is mines....

So far im 7/7.....All Lies....

...Lmfao@stupidd niqqahs who believe anything women say....
i swear i saw on u Maury d oda day!

"Royal, u are d Father" grin grin grin grin
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2012
Many women wil deceive you and choose the best looking guy or the most financially stable guy out of the men they have slept with during that time period to say is the Father of their children.....

..Allot of men feel more "masculine" and [b]virile [/b]by claiming large amounts of children...even when they are not theirs.

..I know men who claim to be the Father of 8-10 babies.....they don't even bother to get them tested...Because their male ego clouds their perception of reality and possibility......

...I ain't claiming a damn thing without a DNA test..... cool
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 17, 2012
Lol@Idowuogba......

Yep...I was up there before...Maybe... wink
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by kunletech: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2012
I will still be father to the son, but i will sack the mother

2 Likes

Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by kunletech: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2012
I will still be father to the son, but i will sack the mother
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2012
...You would Kill Her?...^ ...
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by Mynd44: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2012
Just because you are not the father does not mean you are not the dad

1 Like

Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by dammytex: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2012
If I tell you this is exactly what I'd do, then I'm lying.

After fathering a child for twenty years? I'd probably have to really work hard on how to forgive her because if a woman can stay and endure me for twenty years, it has to count for something. Of course I can't start hating a child I've loved for 20 years.

A tough one though.

1 Like

Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by bknight: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2012
Mynd_44: Just because you are not the father does not mean you are not the dad

Didn't know 'father' & 'daddy' had different meanings shocked

dammytex: ...if a woman can stay and endure me for twenty years, it has to count for something...

I'm tempted to share same belief. But when dark secrets lurk and you're d only 'sucker' to cover it up? U'll realize she indeed was 'enduring' you so long as u are serving ur purpose! (While u're happily in 'love')

2 Likes

Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by Mynd44: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2012
bknight:

Didn't know 'father' & 'daddy' had different meanings shocked

Think about it well
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by sugardaddy1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2012
Will simply wake up .....must have been a nightmare!
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by tpia5: 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2012
If the child is a billionaire nko?

@ topic.

Wont you ignore the result, pretend it never happened, and attack anyone who suggests otherwise.

Abeg make i hear word.

4 Likes

Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by tpia5: 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2012
What's with all these threads anyway.
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by slimming: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2012
Nothing, it is your destiny to raise him or her.
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2012
Freiburger: What will you do if you find out that you are not the biological father of a child you have been raising for lets assume 20 years?

I will simply give her a good beating and then divorce my wife and maintain custody of the kid.. Ehn must compensate me for all my investment for ehn head... God punish ehn real papa..

2 Likes

Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2012

*sharpens cutlass. . .

5 Likes

Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by miteolu(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2012
ARE YOU A VICTIM?
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2012
pro01:

*sharpens cutlass. . .

What are we having for dinner?! Old Layer?!

1 Like

Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by ebamma(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2012
i'll sharpen my cutlass and wait for my wife to come back home
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by bumps(m): 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2012
No pretence,let go the child becos he has a father and the man wil be willing to take his child backthen i will send the woman away or run for my dear life becos she can kill

1 Like

Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by AJpikin: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2012
Then Matrimonial Testing go show say I no be the Husband.!

1 Like

Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by tonyx4x44(m): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2012
If it happens I will react accordingly but ther is no telling what I would do

1 Like

Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by admitme(m): 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2012
Look the mother of the child in the eyes and walk away lipsrsealed
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by sayso: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
people the OP said for 20years,now this is a man not a child we are talking about,so pls all should correct the child thing in every post from now on.
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by presfedrep: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
Go for further testing.
Click on this page and read more about D.N.A
http://www.freebooks2u.net/ScienceFiction/Next/2472.html
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by Adanyebe(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
kunletech: I will still be father to the son, but i will sack the mother

HoW can you sack the WOman After 20yrs of shinning Her CONGO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With This Entitled Hoe Near My Shop - Redpill / China Restaurant Asks Girls To Serve Food Unclad To Promote Sales. See Photos / Secrets About Women And Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.