Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva (4444 Views)

Ebola: US Approves Liberia Request To Send Untested Drug / Congrats Afam4eva! / Happy Birthday Afam4eva!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by egift(m): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2012
I know the are 1000 and 1 ways to make this request, so I wish to use this thread to request the unbanning of Afam4eva from Nairaland's Alcatraz. He is one of finest gentleman and vetran on NL. And if banning "NigeriaKwenu" monica will help restore Afam's ID, do. I believe we have a listening Admin.

@Afam: Avoid troublemakers.

@Everyone: Throw in your support. Cheers!

UPDATE:
Thank you Seun for granting this request.
https://www.nairaland.com/992335/seun-request-free-afam4eva/1#11462295

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Beaf1: 11:26am On Jul 17, 2012
^
I support

1 Like

Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by wesley80(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2012
Not sure under what circumstance he got banned but I believe his positives around here are much greater than his -ves and wish to also lend my voice in appealing that he be unbanned.
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Demdem(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2012
Afam, what is ur offence?
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by OAM4J: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2012
Afam Was banned by the admin, for series of insults on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/990374/family-5-arrested-kidnapping-imo/1

afam4eva: I can't belive that a thread that's laced with tribalistic bias made it to the frontpage. Who else can make this possible other than the tribal maggot named Mukina. Enjoy your fame while it lasts. Bastardd.

afam4eva:
It's unnecesary because it's not your tribe that's been insulted. Tell me the difference between the posts that were hidden and the original post. The OP creeated this thread for the sole purpose of insulting Igbos and not to report a news.

afam4eva:
Fvck the MODS. What tough job are they doing other than promoting tribal hate and chauvinism? For them it's all about naira and kobo. I'm getting pissed off at what Nairaland has become and the MODS are encouraging it. Even they the mods have joined the fray of shameless characters that defile rationality and make a mess of everything. Once again, fvck the MODS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Demdem(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2012
na wa oooo. so this small boy get this kind of mouth. grin grin grin Insulting Seun's sweetie, na wa for u oooo.
Abegii, admin no mind am. e no go do am again, na small pickin dey do am. How many hours was he given?

NigeriaKwenu:
I'm in my middle to late 20s.

1 Like

Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by NigeriaKwenu(m): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2012
OAM4J: Afam Was banned by the admin, for series of insults on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/990374/family-5-arrested-kidnapping-imo/1

I'm i the first person to call someone a bastardd on nairaland? or is because it was a mod that was affected?

What annoys me most about you guys is your hypocritical nature. You only act when it affects you. I remember i once opened a thread requesting for a MOD who engaged in a show of shame to be banned but you guys pretended as if you did not see my thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/975715/appeal-this-mod-should-banned

Afam4eva

1 Like

Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by egift(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2012
Afam that is sad. Me I simply stay of Tribal and ethinic bashing threads because I will not like to go nuclear on anyone. On that note, I hope you will just leave them (else they will drag you into their mud).

Please Seun, OAM4J, Makina and others accept our plea - him misyarn. Do restore him. We hope he learnt.

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by peckhamboi: 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2012
This is a very grievous offense, how dare he use those kind of gutter language on the Supermod.

I suggest he be banned till 2014 at least.
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Skywalker5(m): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2012
i think i like the NigeriaKwenu better than Afam4ever.. grin grin grin He's been very sweet with his new ID. wink wink wink wink

But seriously i need someone to explain why he wants the banned ID back when he can easily create a new one and continue

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by PointB: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2012
He insulted the Mod? So freaking what? Is insult not free given here in this forum? Some people I know very well, will write long epistle laced with specially targeted tripes at one ethnic groups or the other. I don't hear them get banned endlessly.

Some have also perfected the art of insulting the president, and other political office holders. while I won't encourage unnecessary resort to abusive languages or words, insulting the admin should be placed on the same pedestal. Since they are also 'public' servants. Hence, justice should be tampered with the graceful quality of mercy.

Kindly unshackle Afam4eva.

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by uzomagic(m): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2012
I pledge my unalloyed support.
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Demdem(m): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2012
egift: Afam that is sad. Me I simply stay of Tribal and ethinic bashing threads because I will not like to go nuclear on anyone. On that note, I hope you will just leave them (else they will drag you into their mud).

Please Seun, OAM4J, Makina and others accept our plea - him misyarn. Do restore him. We hope he learnt.

u wont see me there either.
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2012
peckhamboi: This is a very grievous offense, how dare he use those kind of gutter language on the Supermod.

I suggest he be banned till 2014 at least.

grin grin grin hegoat, trying to add fuel to d fire.

Hey Muky muky, now unban my boy we will discuss this matter at the FEC meeting grin
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by ektbear: 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2012
If he openly called the mods b@stards, then the ban should remain.

He should not be above the rules.
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by ektbear: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2012
"tribal maggot named Mukina"

Na wa o

coolu temper

If you are willing to do the 'crime', then you should be also be ready to serve the 'time.'
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by wesley80(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2012
NigeriaKwenu:

I'm i the first person to call someone a bastardd on nairaland? or is because it was a mod that was affected?

What annoys me most about you guys is your hypocritical nature. You only act when it affects you
. I remember i once opened a thread requesting for a MOD who engaged in a show of shame to be banned but you guys pretended as if you did not see my thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/975715/appeal-this-mod-should-banned

Afam4eva
Its difficult to fault your argument here I've got to say. Sometimes, the hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens. Oops, forgot I was playing peacemaker!

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Demdem(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2012
PointB: He insulted the Mod? So freaking what? Is insult not free given here in this forum? Some people I know very well, will write long epistle laced with specially targeted tripes at one ethnic groups or the other. I don't hear them get banned endlessly.

Some have also perfected the art of insulting the president, and other political office holders. while I won't encourage unnecessary resort to abusive languages or words, insulting the admin should be placed on the same pedestal. Since they are also 'public' servants. Hence, justice should be tampered with the graceful quality of mercy.

Kindly unshackle Afam4eva.

Insulting the president especially our own Retardeen isnt out of place and within the rules of the forum. The same way some insults peeps like Buhari, IBB, OBJ, Ojukwu, Yaradua Tinubu etc even before the president came on board. The Retardeen doesnt have 2 heads ok. If u arent comfortable with that, go establish ur own forum.

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by ektbear: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2012
When did moderators become public servants?

Lol.

Which kyn logic be dis

So who elected Mukina moderator?

She is an employee of a private firm, not any sort of public servant.

You may call your elected official a b@stard if you like. But if you enter someone's shop and call the storekeeper a b@stard, do not be surprised if you are quickly tossed out.

Use common sense.
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2012
Demdem:

u wont see me there either.
egift: Afam that is sad. Me I simply stay of Tribal and ethinic bashing threads because I will not like to go nuclear on anyone.

Bloody liars, Demdem of all ppl, Guys sometimes these bashing are good for work stress-relief grin
Anyway bashing the mods is bad instead complain, now afam give ur yash for 24 strokes grin
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2012
ekt_bear: If he openly called the mods b@stards, then the ban should remain.

He should not be above the rules.
Hey dont aggravate issues, u feud-catalyst >:
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Demdem(m): 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

Bloody liars, Demdem of all ppl, Guys sometimes these bashing are good for work stress-relief grin
Anyway bashing the mods is bad instead complain, now afam give ur yash for 24 strokes grin

I challenge u to bring out a thread or post from me where u will find me involved in ethnic bashing. My ties are in all ethnicity, why should I?
Its childish IMO.
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by jason123: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2012
Please, unban Afam4eva o! Na my guy!!! Its just that NL can bring the worst out of people!!!
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Demdem(m): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2012
ekt_bear: When did moderators become public servants?

Lol.

Which kyn logic be dis

So who elected Mukina moderator?

She is an employee of a private firm, not any sort of public servant.

You may call your elected official a b@stard if you like. But if you enter someone's shop and call the storekeeper a b@stard, do not be surprised if you are quickly tossed out.

Use common sense.

emmmm, did u just say employee.
i think it has been upgraded significantly from info at my disposal
Abegiii, dont quote me ooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Akanbiedu(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2012
Demdem:

emmmm, did u just say employee.
i think it has been upgraded significantly from info at my disposal
Abegiii, dont quote me ooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

what is ur source? upgraded to what?
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Demdem(m): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

Classified, why u wan know? Aproko, i asked u not to quote me grin grin
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Akanbiedu(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2012

ansa the quension abegi

upgraded to what?

Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Tsmooth1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2012
I have also been banned once, that is why I am taking caution not to be ban indefinately, and its the reason why i want to be very close to mukina because she has the power to do and un-do on Nairaland. God bless mukina. Mukina for life, I know say one day u would become Nairaland president and i wish to be ur vice president by then.
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2012
You claim mods should be mindful of the way they contribute to topics on NL, yet you won't be mindful of the way you address the mods. If you insist on treating the mods like any other member, why shouldn't they have the right to act like any other member? undecided
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2012
Who the fùck is he?
Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by MrGlobe(m): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2012
lol........ why are people taking NL seriously like there is money to be made off handles. If you are banned move on with another I'd. like me, I dont hope to be banned but Mr. globe2 is in the parking lot with THE SAME SIGNATURE!! if the mod's don't want insults then should act logically and not be partisañ. This personalization of public businesses in Nigeria is the reason Nigeria businesses don't live long. Why has OAMJ or whatever or mukina never been banned or saçked yet for their numerous tribalism on ñairalànd. o yes tell me its a family business and its Yoruba. That's why NL remains annonymous and will never grow beyond where it is today

1 Like

Re: Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva by youngies(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

Upgraded to [i]Flora Shaw [/i]of Nairaland.
Use your google, it is still free cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Wizkid - Medicine Mp3 Download / see picture of MAN WHO SLUMP IN A BET9JA SHOP IN UYO / Massive Robbery At Zenith Bank Agbara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.