Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Has Nairaland Added To The Growth Of Your Business Or Gives You Connection - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Nairaland Added To The Growth Of Your Business Or Gives You Connection (1301 Views)

Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project / How Has Nairaland Help Your Business? / What Has Nairaland Enabled You To Achieve This 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Nairaland Added To The Growth Of Your Business Or Gives You Connection by Doctorflaky(f): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2012
My colleges abuse me everyday because am always on Nairaland. hardly will i sleep a day without opening it and so happy am not doing in vain. I hardly comment for the connections I've gotten through some peoples comment has really made tremendous impact on my bank account. before some people put me through on Nairaland.
I dont know if that is the same in your own case. please share your testimony on how Nairaland has addeded to your business growth and connections.
Re: Has Nairaland Added To The Growth Of Your Business Or Gives You Connection by Simeontaiwo: 4:08am On Jul 20, 2012
Yes oo,nairaland has helped mi 2 in alot of ways,kudos 2 Seun
Re: Has Nairaland Added To The Growth Of Your Business Or Gives You Connection by Chrisvicmall: 4:19am On Jul 20, 2012
I must confess that Nairaland help in bringing traffic to our company's website. Since I am one of the marketers, I used Nairaland as a medium. I reply to people's post especially when the question is related to our service. Unfortunately I woke up one day and discovered that The Cabals (Seun, Mukina2 and their Demi-gods) has banned our website from their website. Each time I made a post or reply a post with the website included, they hide my post.

If you had ask this question some weeks/months ago, I will "Yes" but currently Nairaland is not helping anymore. But who knows, maybe someone might turn my story around. Just waiting like the patient dog.

Anyway, the company I am talking about bears the same name as my username. Google it.
Re: Has Nairaland Added To The Growth Of Your Business Or Gives You Connection by naptu2: 6:07am On Jul 20, 2012
Chrisvicmall: I must confess that Nairaland help in bringing traffic to our company's website. Since I am one of the marketers, I used Nairaland as a medium. I reply to people's post especially when the question is related to our service. Unfortunately I woke up one day and discovered that The Cabals (Seun, Mukina2 and their Demi-gods) has banned our website from their website. Each time I made a post or reply a post with the website included, they hide my post.

If you had ask this question some weeks/months ago, I will "Yes" but currently Nairaland is not helping anymore. But who knows, maybe someone might turn my story around. Just waiting like the patient dog.

Anyway, the company I am talking about bears the same name as my username. Google it.

Suggestion: you could make your website address part of your signature (see my signature in red font below this post).
Re: Has Nairaland Added To The Growth Of Your Business Or Gives You Connection by Chrisvicmall: 6:55am On Jul 20, 2012
naptu2:

Suggestion: you could make your website address part of your signature (see my signature in red font below this post).

Even when added to signature, it will affected. Anyway, your signature is not displaying.
Re: Has Nairaland Added To The Growth Of Your Business Or Gives You Connection by goldline76(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2012
Nairaland has helped me a lot in terms of learning from member's educative posts. Thanks Seun.
Re: Has Nairaland Added To The Growth Of Your Business Or Gives You Connection by mactoni91(m): 10:34pm On May 31, 2013
your customer care service on that site is totally crap...
Its not user friendly at all...
Ve been sending mails since now and then with no response...
I just bought a product nd the seller is asking for details of the pesin who would help me recieve it...
I dnt knw wat else to do as its ma 1st time doin business with your company..
I even have abt 1,700 naira credited on ma account for the shipping bt i dnt knw how to go abt it
Re: Has Nairaland Added To The Growth Of Your Business Or Gives You Connection by newacca: 10:51pm On May 31, 2013
YES! God bless the internet, God Bless Seun and all other Nairalanders of good intention. smiley
Re: Has Nairaland Added To The Growth Of Your Business Or Gives You Connection by toluxa1(m): 11:29pm On May 31, 2013
What I have gained from Nairaland cannot be quantified at all. I have lost money tru NL too but I have made more and most especially learnt a lot. Knowledge cannot be taken away from you.
Re: Has Nairaland Added To The Growth Of Your Business Or Gives You Connection by stpat1(m): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hello,
Please I will like to know why you deducted about #10,000 for shipping for my item to Nigeria?
I choose triweekly option ($10) for shipping and that's #3,700 according to your #370/$ rate.

You supposed handling fee of $5 has already been deducted when you helped to make the payment for the item.
Or are there other charges that are not made public?
Pls I demand that my account be reimbursed as this is a broad day infringement. That you have unrestricted access to peoples account does not mean you have to deduct money from their account at will.

I am sending this message to all your message centers as I demand an expedited response and explanation.

(1) (Reply)

I Have N400,000, What Do I Invest In? / New Dishwashing Liquid That Rocks The Market / A Brand New Original 3.8KVA Elite (electric) Citizens Generator For Just N78100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.