Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Help A Sister - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help A Sister (1636 Views)

Help A Sister / Help: A Sister Is At The Verge Of Committing Suicide / Please Help A Sister Out Here. Is There Anything Like Peace Corps Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Sister by kemtol(f): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2012
hi NLers, my names are somoye damilola, a female graduate of mass communication from OOU. I'm in dire needof a job. i av excellent interpersonal relationship skill, creative communication skill, public relation skill, excellent writing skill,computer literate. i reside in lagos. u can contact me on 08080997344 or by mail kemi_adebogun@yahoo.com. the lord bless u all as u respond
Re: Help A Sister by roseybridge(f): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2012
**You name IS not ARE kiss
Re: Help A Sister by DICKtator: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2012
roseybridge: **You name IS not ARE kiss

*Your not "You"

kiss kiss grin grin wink wink wink
Re: Help A Sister by roseybridge(f): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2012
tongue
Re: Help A Sister by euthanasia: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2012
grin
Re: Help A Sister by thormmywa: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2012
@roseybridge i dont think u knw what it takes to be a frustrated person for someone to cme and wrt such a thing you need to understand hw frustrated she is and i think u need to feel her pain and not correct her blunders here
Re: Help A Sister by DICKtator: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
roseybridge: tongue

Re: Help A Sister by browncolysis(m): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2012
In as much u got her message, there's no point correcting her mistake in such a poor manner of urs though since u intend to correct her mistake u would have done it privately via her email or number well pls sister try to visit dis job site jobsfornaija.com
Re: Help A Sister by Mavor: 10:36am On Jul 28, 2012
Dude she got that correctly. My name is Damilola (one). My names are Somoye Damilola (two).
Re: Help A Sister by browncolysis(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2012
Roseybridge u suppose to remove the dirt in ur eye first b4 removing d one in someone else eye, u wrote 'you' in place of 'your' so u see why no man is perfect or an island rite?
Re: Help A Sister by DICKtator: 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2012
Mavor: Dude she got that correctly. My name is Damilola (one). My names are Somoye Damilola (two).

R u for real? Is that what you were taught in school?

I thought it was only aliases that one uses "ARE" while your full name "IS".
grin grin grin grin
Re: Help A Sister by kemtol(f): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2012
@browncolysis thanks for d info, i ll check d site. @roseybridge, tnx for d correction but i am 100% correct as well, u can go back to ur A1 english text and read up the LAW OF CONCORD
Re: Help A Sister by Obinoscopy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2012
Kemtol don't mind the critics. You're apparently good. Your post suggests as much. Wish you the best, I pray you get a good job soon. Please don't hesitate to let us know when it happens. Ciao
Re: Help A Sister by lanetrips: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2012
Is and are r both correct depending on the context.and in dis case,she is right
Re: Help A Sister by pattybf(f): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2012
g

you are correcting someone who is obviously better than you
Olodo!
Re: Help A Sister by roseybridge(f): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2012
patty fatty shut ur mouth grin
Re: Help A Sister by Negro1: 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2012
Re: Help A Sister by roseybridge(f): 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
negro, that's an excellent question u ought to ask urselfundecided
Negro1: @rosey.are u sure u attended a good primary school?
Re: Help A Sister by pattybf(f): 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2012
Negro1: @rosey.are u sure u attended a good primary school?

the question should be 'did he attend any primary school at all? whether good or bad'.

My sister, would u mind i sent u production manual on household products like Antiseptic & Disinfectant, Insecticides, Liquid soap, Bar & toilet soap, Air freshener, Bleach, Izal, etc.

I attended d training not long ago, i've been producing & selling, u can do the thing while u await d job of ur dream. & dont worry its very simple & precised.pattybf@yahoo.com

Once u indicate u r interested, i will send it to u free.

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister by kemtol(f): 8:33am On Aug 04, 2012
@negro i, tnx so much, i am actually into it presently and it is a good product and supplying some people but u know how it works in ds country. no encouragement for small scale enterpreneurs. in fact i branded just like morning fresh, wrote a good bizness plan, went to nafdac office hoping to get the approval but it was a different ball game that will cost me abt 700k. though still sourcing for partners cos i know it will do well in d market
Re: Help A Sister by roseybridge(f): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2012
Wish u luck sweetie, n for the record I was only trying to encourage you kiss
Re: Help A Sister by kemtol(f): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2012
@rosey tnx, no qualms
Re: Help A Sister by kemtol(f): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
HI NLERS;
this is to inform you all that i finally secured appointment with LAGBUS as an administrative officer. i am using this opportunity to thank you all who contributed one way or the other in my case. i really appreciate you all, to all who offered solution or dropped a comment i laud ur effort. thank you all and very soon i ll come to inform u all of a more better offer. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: Help A Sister by kemtol(f): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
HI NLERS;

this is to inform you all that i finally secured appointment with LAGBUS as an administrative officer. i am using this opportunity to thank you all who contributed one way or the other in my case. i really appreciate you all, to all who offered solution or dropped a comment i laud ur effort. thank you all and very soon i ll come to inform u all of a more better offer. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: Help A Sister by Obinoscopy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2012
Thats good news. Lets pop some champagne cheesy

Congrats my dear. Wish you the very best. However don't forget to help your fellow nler in any way you can.

Ciao
Re: Help A Sister by Millyonaire(m): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
Congrats ,thats the spirit.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Artist Wanted Around Palmgrove Area Of Lagos / Flour Mills Plc Sending Test Invitation For Trainee Tpm Coordinator Position / Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.