Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? (1599 Views)

What Is The Highest Amount In Naira? / I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by acidtalk: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2012
Like every big business all over the world, bigger companies acquire smaller business or ideas.
Like meedo, youtube, to mention a few. They were acquire by bigger companies.
Looking at Nairaland's worth,
what is the HIGHEST amount you will ever be willing to pay for it if seun puts it up for sale?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by oremiti: 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2012
N5m
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by acidtalk: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2012
I have Never don this before.
But can this thread be taken to the Front Page.

At least let's see the monetary value people will place on nairaland.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by ebamma(m): 3:30am On Jul 18, 2012
50k will do
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by IncomeTutor: 5:22am On Jul 18, 2012
Is 5m or 50k are the amounts you
have or what you think Nairaland
is worth?

What is your appraisal method?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by oloyedejamiu: 7:59am On Jul 18, 2012
25 billion Naira so that seun can start his own bank.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by Wislet(f): 8:02am On Jul 18, 2012
1 billion

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by acidtalk: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2012
Wislet: 1 billion

Assuming Google wants to buy nairaland, do you think they will value it up to N1billion naira?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by LordReed(m): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2012
I would pay N2million figured on N100k per month earnings over the next 5yrs.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by toboy: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
at most 20 million naira. But the rate nairaland is fast-a-growing, it can definately reach billions.i must confess
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by acidtalk: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
toboy: at most 20 million naira. But the rate nairaland is fast-a-growing, it can definately reach billions.i must confess

This sure looks like a fair deal for now.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2012
Hard to tell, the value of an unlisted company is usually 3 or 4 times it's annual turnover. So the balance sheet of NL has to be seen first to create a concrete market value.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by acidtalk: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2012
blink182: Hard to tell, the value of an unlisted company is usually 3 or 4 times it's annual turnover. So the balance sheet of NL has to be seen first to create a concrete market value.

Assuming you were to do a blind bid, how much will you bid to buy it.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by Wislet(f): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2012
acidtalk:

Assuming Google wants to buy nairaland, do you think they will value it up to N1billion naira?
nnope. E never reach..

But oga seun no go sell for million. De guy like money. Lol.
So, dat's de safest.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by acidtalk: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
Wislet: nnope. E never reach..

But oga seun no go sell for million. De guy like money. Lol.
So, dat's de safest.

You be business woman?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by demiGod2020: 12:16am On Jul 19, 2012
with over 900,000 members i would say maybe 500million naira
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by LordReed(m): 2:07am On Jul 19, 2012
acidtalk:

This sure looks like a fair deal for now.

Based on what?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by acidtalk: 6:25am On Jul 19, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Based on what?

On making profit.

We aren't talking financial terms here.
Just a simple (harmless) question.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by LordReed(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2012
acidtalk:

On making profit.

We aren't talking financial terms here.
Just a simple (harmless) question.

But your previous statement has kinda contradicted that. How much profit NL makes is no longer just about non-financial terms.

BTW from what I know NL makes between N100k to N150k per month.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by floriana(m): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2012
Lord_Reed:

But your previous statement has kinda contradicted that. How much profit NL makes is no longer just about non-financial terms.

BTW from what I know NL makes between N100k to N150k per month.

If N100k - N150k is all that NL makes per month with all our quotable quotes, insults, intellectual engagements, tribal and ethnic jingoism, and downright stewpid posts, then it is not worth our efforts.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by acidtalk: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2012
floriana:

If N100k - N150k is all that NL makes per month with all our quotable quotes, insults, intellectual engagements, tribal and ethnic jingoism, and downright stewpid posts, then it is not worth our efforts.

Fact!
But I think nairaland makes slightly more than that. Though I doebt if its make quarter of a million.

Seun isn't just a creative person if not the thing for don blow.

Sent him. Acouple of mails on ideas to impliment but I doubt if he ever got them.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by LordReed(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
For you it does not make sense but then Seun is not giving you a share is he? Every bit of the profit goes to him and as an additional source of income makes a lot of sense.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by buzor(m): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2012
i think nl worth N10 mill
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2012
I will buy it for 10m and turn it to a billionaire naira enterprise within 5 yrs.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by floriana(m): 6:33am On Jul 20, 2012
Billyonaire: I will buy it for 10m and turn it to a billionaire naira enterprise within 5 yrs.

GEJ will give up his right hand + his perm sec. wife Patience to own ans censor NL. So we already know your plan for turning it to a "billionaire naira enterprise" (sic).
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by acidtalk: 8:59am On Jul 20, 2012
Billyonaire: I will buy it for 10m and turn it to a billionaire naira enterprise within 5 yrs.

Trust your business sense.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by miteolu(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2012
If to add Seun & Mukina I will raise share capital of 50 million Naira.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by Wislet(f): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
acidtalk:

You be business woman?
YUP cool
make we do business together? Lol.

How do you see the Amount?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by Wislet(f): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2012
I'd like to know u beta, but u keep running from people grin

marathon runner, is anyone after u? Lol.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by acidtalk: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2012
Wislet: YUP cool
make we do business together? Lol.

How do you see the Amount?

What business are you into? And for how long?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Will Pay For Nairaland? by Wislet(f): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2012
acidtalk:

What business are you into? And for how long?
BUSINESS.

For life smiley grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

1 Yuan Is N30 / Esusu.me- Dreams Come True / Ethnic Gowns For The Season (affordable Wholesale Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.