Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,215 members, 7,780,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:38 PM

Please I Need Clarification With Kpmg 'o' Level Policy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Clarification With Kpmg 'o' Level Policy (2071 Views)

3 Week Job With KPMG / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Waiting To Resume With KPMG? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Clarification With Kpmg 'o' Level Policy by GboyegaD(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2012
Hello house,
I was chatting with a younger friend and he told me he is having KPMG test this weekend however, in the text they sent to him, it was written that they do not accept combination of O Level results and you must have Maths and English at a sitting. Can someone please confirm if this is a mistake on their part or it is a new policy because when I graduated from school, all they wanted was 5 O Level credits to include English and Maths.
Thank you
Re: Please I Need Clarification With Kpmg 'o' Level Policy by yommy2sure(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
what they want is according to the mail sent to the candidate...anything short of that...he/she wont be allowed to write the test.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Clarification With Kpmg 'o' Level Policy by Newborn27(f): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
GboyegaD:
Hello house,
I was chatting with a younger friend and he told me he is having KPMG test this weekend however, in the text they sent to him, it was written that they do not accept combination of O Level results and you must have Maths and English at a sitting. Can someone please confirm if this is a mistake on their part or it is a new policy because when I graduated from school, all they wanted was 5 O Level credits to include English and Maths.
Thank you

.. thanks a lot sir
Re: Please I Need Clarification With Kpmg 'o' Level Policy by GboyegaD(m): 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
Newborn27:

Good evening sir.....

That was why I said he should just put my username in the description.

Can you please take his name off?
Re: Please I Need Clarification With Kpmg 'o' Level Policy by Newborn27(f): 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
GboyegaD:

That was why I said he should just put my username in the description.

Can you please take his name off?

Abusi ni tolokun, abusi ni tolosa,......tojoterun, ile aladii kii gbe..... loruko Jesu,ina ko ni tan low yin....oun gbogbo ti en wo, to n munu yin dun koni dikoro....ise yin, ile yin, owo yin ati alafia yin aa maa tesiwaju sii.
Eti sodun yii, e oo se opolopo re tomotomo o.Amin
Re: Please I Need Clarification With Kpmg 'o' Level Policy by GboyegaD(m): 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
Newborn27:

Abusi ni tolokun, abusi ni tolosa,......tojoterun, ile aladii kii gbe..... loruko Jesu,ina ko ni tan low yin....oun gbogbo ti en wo, to n munu yin dun koni dikoro....ise yin, ile yin, owo yin ati alafia yin aa maa tesiwaju sii.
Eti sodun yii, e oo se opolopo re tomotomo o.Amin

Amin ati eyin na.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Pays Transport Allowance Finally / Vacancy! Very Urgent!!! / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.