Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Guys On Nairaland Are The Same - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys On Nairaland Are The Same (4884 Views)

90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) / 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Moesha22(f): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2012
When i read responses from some of the guys on nairaland concerning relationships,they scare me from getting into one because they make me believe guys all over are the same,very selfish,not committed,that relationship is based mainly on sex and so on.i am not a little girl,i know what i want but sometimes the responses i read here from guys really scares me.seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by mallorca(m): 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2012
Moesha22: When i read responses from some of the guys on nairaland concerning relationships,they scare me from getting into one because they make me believe guys all over are the same,very selfish,not committed,that relationship is based mainly on sex and so on.i am not a little girl,i know what i want but sometimes the responses i read here from guys really scares me.seriously.
Not all....Some guys on nairaland are the same
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by tellwisdom: 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2012
Moesha22: When i read responses from some of the guys on nairaland concerning relationships,they scare me from getting into one because they make me believe guys all over are the same,very selfish,not committed,that relationship is based mainly on sex and so on.i am not a little girl,i know what i want but sometimes the responses i read here from guys really scares me.seriously.

Mshewwwwwwwwwwwwww undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2012
Whatever propels your ballistic projectile! Next!!!

3 Likes

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Moesha22(f): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2012
[quote author=tellwisdom]you are just a perfect example

1 Like

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Moesha22(f): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Whatever propels your ballistic projectile! Next!!!
sorry o,why are you so upset
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by eghost247(m): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2012
hiss
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2012
Do you have a life? If yes, then are you sure you're not a little girl (contrary to your defensive denial)? Why do you need to rely on Nairaland to form your opinion about guys vis-a-vis relationships? What happened to 'real life' experience?

1 Like

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by no1madman(m): 12:05am On Jul 18, 2012
grin
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Caracta(f): 12:15am On Jul 18, 2012
see yabbings o...
@OP, they are not all the same. I know.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Acidosis(m): 1:24am On Jul 18, 2012
Now that we are the same, so what do you do?
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 18, 2012
@ poster, you couldnt say this if you had looked more closely wink
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by pleep(m): 2:12am On Jul 18, 2012
Suck my dick hoe grin

1 Like

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by freecocoa(f): 2:21am On Jul 18, 2012
OP i take it you haven't met MUD SEXKILLZ,he's different in a way that makes one friend of mine wanna slap him on behalf of the guys on here most times grin.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Idowuogbo(f): 3:44am On Jul 18, 2012
Moesha omo ijesha! U ok?
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Mynd44: 4:28am On Jul 18, 2012
The OP has the brains of 190. What nonsense even Mr Cork is smarter than this
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 18, 2012
Mynd_44: The OP has the brains of 190. What nonsense even Mr Cork is smarter than this
hehheheheehhhhhehe
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Mynd44: 4:35am On Jul 18, 2012
lari03: hehheheheehhhhhehe
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Mynd44: 4:35am On Jul 18, 2012
lari03: hehheheheehhhhhehe
Go back to bed boy
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 18, 2012
I agree with OP. Nairaland made me realize that all men are womanizers and nymphomaniacs. The same way Facebook made me realize that all girls are skanks and gold-diggers. Now I'm asexual.

7 Likes

Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 18, 2012
I say a romantic hmnn
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Go back to bed boy
u first
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 18, 2012

The highlighted part is not true.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Mynd44: 4:57am On Jul 18, 2012
lari03: u first
I am too busy for that
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 5:03am On Jul 18, 2012
cool@ op you remind me of the generalizations i made at age 17 grin
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 18, 2012
ogugua88: I agree with OP. Nairaland made me realize that all men are womanizers and nymphomaniacs. The same way Facebook made me realize that all girls are skanks and gold-diggers. Now I'm asexual.

grin
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 18, 2012
talina:

grin
hey i would like to send you a pm
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Ranoscky(m): 5:57am On Jul 18, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Whatever propels your ballistic projectile! Next!!!
Loooool.
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 18, 2012
lari03: hey i would like to send you a pm

Ummm Ok
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Ranoscky(m): 6:00am On Jul 18, 2012
tellwisdom:

Mshewwwwwwwwwwwwww undecided undecided
I dey tel u! Exactly dsame thin i did afta readin her gibberish.

Nonsensical Nonsensibility!
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Ranoscky(m): 6:07am On Jul 18, 2012
OP, grow up!
Re: Guys On Nairaland Are The Same by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 18, 2012

What you need is common sense dear, to differentiate between bad comments, good comments, ignorant/attention seekers and genuinely good advice. You should be able to know the difference between the colour black and white. In that case, you should also be able to know what advice/comments/people to take seriously and not to take seriously on here. tongue

No offence deuces!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me / 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ / Mercy Johnson's Rival?: Meet This Beautiful Curvalicious Nigerian Lady (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.