Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Do Know About Charles O'tudor? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do Know About Charles O'tudor? (2029 Views)

Do Know About This Vacancy? / Charles Goodings & Associates / Vacancy @ Charles And Gold Consulting Limited (UPDATE!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Know About Charles O'tudor? by holabeez(f): 8:58am On Dec 06, 2007
Please i like to learn:
what kind of boss he is?

the environment of adstrat?

How good is the employee treatment?

and if possible salary for client servies entry level

Please my brother wants to get me in thier but i need to know about them.
tx
Re: Do Know About Charles O'tudor? by kochito(m): 11:36am On Dec 06, 2007
He is the principal partner of Adstrat, he believes in working wit people that are intelligent, who can develop themselves by conscious endeavour,people that are versatile in all sphere of life.He dosent believe in mediocrity.i was reading his interview in encomium magazine ysterday,i wil try 2 post some of his view unfailingly 2mrrow by God's grace.
Re: Do Know About Charles O'tudor? by holabeez(f): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2007
tx i will check

i also heard that there where mostly black(and free style dressing) as a mater of policy?
Re: Do Know About Charles O'tudor? by swagzblaze(m): 6:35pm On May 07, 2012
yes , i once worked in his house as a securty guard men he is amazing ,hard working,and my mentor,there is alot to learn from him,he is not suppose to be in nigeria,cauze of his kind of intelligent,i know of one of our formal guard who work in his company now ,he got an eye for intellectual people ,i cant say all about him now he is just toomuch
Re: Do Know About Charles O'tudor? by LadyAdorable: 7:42pm On May 07, 2012
Wow! Who is this charles o'tudor? I would really love to meet him.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies For Drivers/cooks/housekeepers/nannies / FCMB Chat / Entry Level Jobs At Powerhq (3 Positions) Ssce/ond/hnd/bsc(pre NYSC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.