Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,502 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

How To Start Blogging From Scratch - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Blogging From Scratch (725 Views)

Paypalking's Journey To $4,000 In 45 Days From Scratch / How To Build An Online Business From Scratch - For My Nigerian Friends / Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Blogging From Scratch by PET2776: 12:03am On Jul 18, 2012
To start blogging, you must be determined and erased the doubt mind in you. Before you even start blogging you must know the reason why you want to enter blogosphere world. Maybe your aim is to help people to achieve success blogging or you are blogging to make money. There are steps you must follow for you to succeed in blogging.

# Choose Niche

If you are starting a blog, it is advisable to blog on the area that you know much about, maybe your hobbies or choose topic that you like and know much about. This is the foundation of your blog, so you must be careful in choosing the right niche for your blog.

# Search to Know More About Your Niche

They are many bloggers on the same niche as yours, so it will be very helpful if you can go through their works so as to gain more experience on the niche.

# Choose Platform

In other to create a blog, you need a platform that you will make use to install your blog. There are many platforms on the internet that you can used to create your blog but there are two popular platforms that is been used by blogger which is blogger and wordpress.

# Free or Paid Blogsite

This depend on what you intend to use your blog for. If you are blogging to share ideas with friends and family, then it’s better to go for a free blog and you can choose from either of the platform. But if you are blogging for the purpose of making money then, it’s better to use wordpress because of their powerful and useful plug-in that can help your installation to be faster and easier.

# Register Domain Name

It’s better and advisable to register your domain name so as to make your blog look professional. It will be better to go for registration even if you are blogging to share ideas with friends and relatives because people don’t show interest to free blog any more. There are many companies online where you can register your domain name.

# Host Your Blog

This will give you 100% right owner of your blog because everything will be maintain by you are your host company. It’s reasonable to host your blog especially when you are blogging to make money or advertise your business on it.

# Install Your Blog

This can be very easy if you are hosting your blog with reliable host company because most of them will provide you with software that will help your installation to be faster and easier. Also the platform you are using to install your blog also determine how easy and faster you installation will go.

# Create Your First Post

After installation, the next thing is to post on your blog, but can be very difficult if you don’t know what to write about, so that’s the reason you must choose a topic you know a lot about before start writing. The more unique your post, the more traffic you can gain and the more success will be on your side.

If you need any further advice or tips on how to create a blog and start using it to make money, then don’t hesitate to contact me through email below. Maybe you even need somebody to create a very good blog that you can be using to make money online then, you are free to contact me through this email yemight2776@gmail.com
Re: How To Start Blogging From Scratch by IncomeTutor: 4:40am On Jul 18, 2012
Nice one. But do you make money
from your blog? If yes, how?
Re: How To Start Blogging From Scratch by suwailad(f): 5:02am On Jul 18, 2012
IncomeTutor: Nice one. But do you make money
from your blog? If yes, how?

what i think is best is creating a product or service around the theme of your blog.
Re: How To Start Blogging From Scratch by PET2776: 6:55am On Jul 18, 2012
@IncomeTutor, that's a nice question, I do make money on my blogs and am even planning of making big money through my blog immediately I finish with my new blog. There are many ways you can use to make money through your blog but the most common and easiest for us as Nigerians are Google Adsense,Chikita Adsense,Affiliate Program it can be through Amazon,Hosting sites,Ebay and many more. And you can decided to be selling your own products like Ebook and you can be a writer and start making good money like Onibalusi Bamidele.

@Suwalid, you are very right and you can also make good money through all the above area mention.

(1) (Reply)

I Seek Your Advise / Business Or Sales Related Issues- Post Here For Experts To Assist / 10 Ways Of Raising Fun For Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.