Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. (1800 Views)

TRUE STORY: How I Had Sex With My Driver Just To Have Children For My Husband / 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around / My Boyfriend Has 2 Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 18, 2012
3 days ago, I came back home to see my parents and siblings. Just yesterday, as I was about entering the compound, I heard somebody call me from behind, lo and behold, it was one of my 'back in da days' loves! She was carrying a baby *her baby*. I must confess, I was completely taken back, even as am typing this story here, I am wearing a big smile, if only u can see how excited/naughty it makes me look. I feel this way each time I see her. For the purpose of this write-up, I will call her Nancy!
Now, here is my story....
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 18, 2012
Immediately after secondary education, I enrolled for IJMB programme. It was during this period I met Nancy, she was doing a Pre-degree programme. I can't remember d details of how we started, but one thing led 2 d other n we were in each others arms. She was my first n I must confess it was a big flop!! I sucked!! Lolz! I hadn't even d slightest idea of what went where! Whim wham and I was off! Lol!! I wasn't her first obviously. We saw occasionally after then, but academic pursuit took us far apart. Though I was kinda naïve, she still had strong feelings for me and never hid that fact. she was 2 years older than me, but we were both considerably young as at then....
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by Konnektions146(m): 6:26am On Jul 18, 2012
and?

1 Like

Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 18, 2012
When it comes to relationships, dating older women has never been a big deal to me!
In those occasions, when I return from my far away school, Nancy would visit my house *parent's house* and would often proceed to play wifey by trying to help my mumcy in the kitchen! Lolz!! Back then, this really pissed me off. I felt as if she was over doing things n I somehow started to avoid her. Later on, I heard of a couple of sexual escapades. I never mentioned or held this against her. Ours was no longer a serious relationship! All we did was meet and bleep. Even though I wasn't a champ, she liked my average. And she is one d best I ever had. Maybe it was because we connected on many fronts. I was a bit shy n silly, she was bolder n very understanding. We never got tired or bored of each others company! She was just as inquisitive as I was. She was and still is homely n smart too.
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by Ranoscky(m): 6:45am On Jul 18, 2012
So...?
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 18, 2012
Towards the end of my degree programme, Nancy moved over to that far away city *not because of me o!*. We saw a few times! I visited her a couple of times n slept over a night or two. In such occasions, she wouldn't even let me go. One day she confided in me she was having problems and double thoughts on her boyfriend. She asked me if I would love 2 marry her. WTF...!! I stylishly brushed it aside. Only for me to re-visit after a while and meet a male, which I immediately sensed must be the said guy! To say d least, d guy n I didn't connect. We both didn't like each other @ first sight! Lol! Just like that. I saw them 2geda around town and anger/jealousy got d best of me.
I never got 2 see Nancy till I was up for Service. I came back home to prepare properly n bid my folks farewell! To my greatest surprise, Nancy had a baby in her arms! The a**hole *lolz* had fixed her!!! I felt in love with her and her new motherly aura! I had one wish, that she n d baby were mine. Though I hadn't a job yet, I had grown in many ways. Between us, it was like old times! Don't get me wrong, I would never bleep another man's wife, not if I knew she was married. The a**hole was even around then. He was preparing 2 travel out *a young man like me, but older*. She jokingly asked me if I could still marry her with a baby, I said yes! And I meant it.
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 18, 2012
If u must know, @ dis point, I felt no bad blood 4 d a**hole. Seeing her with d baby exposed how much of a wife she could have been to me! One of those occasions I went visiting, she offered me a kiss!! Said she missed it! I jokingly brushed it aside. I think she meant it, can't be too sure.
I left for service, finished, settled elsewhere, only 2 cum bk and not only was d bleeper dude back from wherever, she was nursing a second baby! Under her parent's roof!!! The a**hole is a hussler, I know d future is bright for them both. He obviously likes her, and am sure its for the same reasons I like her. Seeing her yesterday gladdened me a lot. I just had to share.
My question is, why do I always feel like I owe my EX marriage? *Not one, not two!!*
Why do I keep getting this urge to marry?
I haven't bleeped as many gurls as the other males in my extended family. Though am not under any pressure to, I see myself trying 2 bulldoze my cousins' records! Lolz!! However, I still strongly desire to be a One lady's man.
Guys, please help me out here! I guess some of you are either experiencing or have been through something similar b4!! Tanx.
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by Ranoscky(m): 7:21am On Jul 18, 2012
If u guys stil got love for eachother, why not?

They both had two issues together doesnt mean they'r married.
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by cindyrella(f): 7:22am On Jul 18, 2012
Loading. . . . . . . . 10%
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by slimyem: 7:48am On Jul 18, 2012
She's another man's woman...and its not like he isn't trying to take care of her or doesn't love her...and she doesn't sound unhappy and unloved from your story.
She has two kids for him despite his situation means she know what she's doing!
Don't complicate your life mister!
All you owe her is friendship,support and respect for the decisions she makes of her life NOT marriage!
Free her abeg and go find your own!
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 18, 2012
Ranoscky: If u guys stil got love for eachother, why not?

They both had two issues together doesnt mean they'r married.

She is still with d bleeper dude o! It will be unfair 4 me to wish dem ill. I was just expressing my sincere thoughts. I have other EX, I feel same way about! Like I should marry dem all! Since, I've always dated older ladies, most r married or engaged now!
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2012
slimyem: She's another man's woman...and its not like he isn't trying to take care of her or doesn't love her...and she doesn't sound unhappy and unloved from your story.
She has two kids for him despite his situation means she know what she's doing!
Don't complicate your life mister!
All you owe her is friendship,support and respect for the decisions she makes of her life NOT marriage!
Free her abeg and go find your own!

You are right! All am saying is that, my heart has d capacity to accept her even though she has 2 kids already. Just thinking aloud! Sounds crazee though...
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by slimyem: 8:07am On Jul 18, 2012
nchewi:

You are right! All am saying is that, my heart has d capacity to accept her even though she has 2 kids already. Just thinking aloud! Sounds crazee though...
yeah!
Jolt yourself out of your reverie and fast too!cheesy
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by Tyche(m): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2012
You are just attracted to her center punch. Shikena
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by Exponental(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2012
Guy....blank d babe. If she resign 4m d man life come resume 4 ur life, one day, ur own tenure go expire n she go shap shap resign with or without gratitute/pension or dividends.
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by cog1: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2012
I see you as one who has a large heart and empathy(not sympathy) for
Fellow humans.
What you are feeling is your ex's pain in your heart so to speak;
its not love. She's obviously not in the best of circumstances.
You'd make a very good family head because you
Are accomodating.
Try investing this empathy on your very own r/ship and you'll
Be surprised at the loyalty you'll get in exchange.
Cheers to the lucky woman. Your type are rare.
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 18, 2012
Tyche: You are just attracted to her center punch. Shikena

Lolz! U really think so? Am not s*x-starved u know!! Bleeping is not the primary motivation here!

Exponental: Guy....blank d babe. If she resign 4m d man life come resume 4 ur life, one day, ur own tenure go expire n she go shap shap resign with or without gratitute/pension or dividends.

No sane female will do wot u r thinking! Hop from one man to the other!! It is not in her best interest do so! @least not with 2 kids na!! Haba! U sef na wa!!!
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2012
cog1: I see you as one who has a large heart and empathy(not sympathy) for
Fellow humans.
What you are feeling is your ex's pain in your heart so to speak;
its not love. She's obviously not in the best of circumstances.
You'd make a very good family head because you
Are accomodating.
Try investing this empathy on your very own r/ship and you'll
Be surprised at the loyalty you'll get in exchange.
Cheers to the lucky woman. Your type are rare.

Yes!! I do have a large heart!! grin *now dancing azonto*!!! Game recognize game! So I guess u have one too!! Thanks though.
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by tpia5: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2012
Why dont you hold on for now until she gets the third and fourth baby.

No need to rush.
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2012
tpia@:
Why dont you hold on for now until she gets the third and fourth baby.

No need to rush.

Lolz! Very funny!!...and wicked too!grin.
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2012
I wouldn't touch a married woman with a 10 foot pole...some of this women get married to wrong guys...Av kids for them and start looking for soft landing in their exes...The question is do u want to be the ex she'll take advantage of?
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2012
12 inches!:
I wouldn't touch a married woman with a 10 foot pole...some of this women get married to wrong guys...Av kids for them and start looking for soft landing in their exes...The question is do u want to be the ex she'll take advantage of?

You are very right bro!! The thing here is that I am the seeker! Nobody is forcing herself on me! There is a certain softness in me towards most of my Ex! The reason for this is wot am trying 2 find out! Am not afraid of people taking advantage of me, don't we all? grin
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by tpia5: 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
most of your ex, ehn?

how many are there?
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
Soul ties...
They are powerful things. If not careful, they may complicate your life in the future, if not destroy it.

Young man, she is someone else's woman now. Go focus your...attentions...on someone else.
Love is too beautiful a thing to be done under the constant canopy of guilt and secrecy.
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by Nextworldnx(m): 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2012
@op,
I feel ur pain, u are just like me. I always have this soft spot for all my EX, atimes i feel like i‘m not normal,infact mine is a little bit worse,once i get a new girl,my feelings for her will be exactly dsame way it was for the former.
Sometimes i feel like i need prayers,i call myself a DOG sometimes.
Honestly, am short of words!!!

I dont know whether my feelings are for them is for love or for punny!
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by tpia5: 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2012
just punny.

talk to lagbaja here on nl, he'll advise you how to handle such.
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
tpia@:
most of your ex, ehn?

how many are there?

Am certain the figures wouldn't impress u that much! grin

Nextworldnx:
Sometimes i feel like i need prayers,i call myself a DOG sometimes.
Honestly, am short of words!!!

U call urself a dog? U really do need prayers bro!! Lolz
grin
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by tpia5: 7:12am On Jul 19, 2012
Am certain the figures wouldn't impress u that much!

try me, you never know wink
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by tellwisdom: 8:01am On Jul 19, 2012
Bro your yanshing period has expired. Go find another punny to yansh!! undecided undecided
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 19, 2012
tpia@:

try me, you never know wink

If I kiss n tell @ my age, wouldn't that be a horrible thing? undecided .moreover, these ladies meant more than just numbers to me, it will be an insult to their memory!
Re: She Has 2 Children For Another Man, But I Wouldn't Mind.. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 19, 2012
tellwisdom: Bro your yanshing period has expired. Go find another punny to yansh!! undecided undecided

Lolz! A very typical comrade-in-arms!! I hail u bros!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Question That Many Women Ask. / He Cheated On Her And She Is Denying Him Food / Why Do Girls Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.