Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Admission Into Austrian Universities. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Admission Into Austrian Universities. (20032 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / I Need To Book Appointment In Austrian Embassy Abuja, Can Any One Help Please? / How Do You Get A Visa Appointment @ Austrian Embassy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by cremeuc: 10:27am On Feb 15, 2016
where is everyone here?
Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by yomyjoe(m): 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
You people should come back to this post na abeg....we need epp
Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by yomyjoe(m): 6:33am On Nov 16, 2016
Hello guys, pls advise me on how to go about how to show proof of financial means from myself and my sponsor during the visa application. People talk about how they did their legalisation, authentication, police report, medical but nobody is saying anything about how the showed proof of financial means for the visa application.
So if anyone is reading this, pls jus advise us how you did yours OR if you have plans to apply to, how do you wanna do it.

how do you guys wanna show proof of financial means from your sponsor and yourself during your visa application. Do you wanna present your own account and the account of your sponsor in our naija bank. OR do you wanna use a savings book in account in Austria OR declaration of a guarantee of a person living in Austria OR Purchase of a travellers cheques

how do you wanna go about it pls.

@nonyowen @justwise

justwise:

They need to be hidden.
Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by yomyjoe(m): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2016
lol, I don't understand, please advise me how to go about it as me I be hustler @justwise

yomyjoe:

Hello guys, pls advise me on how to go about how to show proof of financial means from myself and my sponsor during the visa application. People talk about how they did their legalisation, authentication, police report, medical but nobody is saying anything about how the showed proof of financial means for the visa application.
So if anyone is reading this, pls jus advise us how you did yours OR if you have plans to apply to, how do you wanna do it.

how do you guys wanna show proof of financial means from your sponsor and yourself during your visa application. Do you wanna present your own account and the account of your sponsor in our naija bank. OR do you wanna use a savings book in account in Austria OR declaration of a guarantee of a person living in Austria OR Purchase of a travellers cheques

how do you wanna go about it pls.

@nonyowen @justwise

Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by shobenson: 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
What about Switzerland embassy do they go to people's homes too

quote author=olasdot post=11988979]

No, there is no application fee before submitting your documents.

As regards legalization, YES, you are right. The lawyer will travel to your house and the address of every document of urs. The legalization fee is more than 120k. The lawyer's fee alone is 120k, after which you now pay 40Euro per document. I hope I have answered Your question enough?

All d best.[/quote]
Re: Admission Into Austrian Universities. by Okorogu: 11:28am On Feb 13, 2022
shobenson:
What about Switzerland embassy do they go to people's homes too

quote author=olasdot post=11988979]

No, there is no application fee before submitting your documents.

As regards legalization, YES, you are right. The lawyer will travel to your house and the address of every document of urs. The legalization fee is more than 120k. The lawyer's fee alone is 120k, after which you now pay 40Euro per document. I hope I have answered Your question enough?

All d best.

Please what are my chances of getting admitted with just a waec certificate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Killed As Dangote Truck Damages Two Cars In Magodo, Lagos / Third Mainland Bridge Repair Update: First Phase Completed / Important Tips Before Coming To Russia Federation And Everything In General.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.