Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Rivalry Between Siblings - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rivalry Between Siblings (1108 Views)

Jealousy Between Siblings (siblings Rivalry) / A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years / German Ethics Council Calls For Incest Between Siblings To Be Legalised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivalry Between Siblings by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2012
Had an aunt visit us recently. She has two daughters: age 13 and 7. The little girl is quite stubborn and is always picking on her elder sister but when this last one tries to retaliate, the mum scolds her. The girl feels the mum is always supporting the little sister and I sort of agree with her.

What do you think?
Re: Rivalry Between Siblings by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2012
Mum needs to focus more on teaching these girl's how to respect eachother and not telling the other off.
Re: Rivalry Between Siblings by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2012
True. . .the elder just broke into tears because her mum shut her down at her last attempt to respond to her sister.
Re: Rivalry Between Siblings by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2012
There is this relative of mine who is the only girl amongst 4 boys. The way this girl talks to her elder brothers is very disturbing and each time they want to scold her their father steps in and gives these boys long lecture on how to become a gentle man and so on. That girl has sworn never to visit me and when her dad told me about it, I told him to keep his daughter with him lest I use annoyance and disfigure her face. I was in Nigeria once and she came to visit, see the way she was talking to the help my mother brought to help me out for the 6 weeks I was there, unbelievable. one day she refused to make her bed when I asked her to cos she reckoned the help was getting paid to handle all that sh1t. Went outside the compound to the nearest tree and plucked my cane from there. Got back in and gave her one at the back, the way she jumped out of the couch and ran to her room, I pursued her there and gave her 2 extra join on top. Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Rivalry Between Siblings by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
Jenny. . .na person pikin you dey beat so?? shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Forgive And Forget? / Free Ride Habit - Good Or Bad / What Do You Understand By The Word "HELP MATE"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.