Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

16 Profitable Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 16 Profitable Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital (1415 Views)

Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room / 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Profitable Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital by info2excel: 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
Good day,
16 PROFITABLE BUSINESSES STUDENTS CAN DO ON CAMPUS WITH LITTLE OR NO CAPITAL and the STEP BY STEP PROCEDURES on how to start and run them comfortably without it affecting your studies.

It has been made out by young entrepreneurs of different universities here in Nigeria.
The methods and list of businesses are available for students who want to make money while schooling, to take care of their financial problems on campus and even still, secure their future after graduation.

If you are interested in getting this good news, kindly send an e-mail to: info2excel@gmail.com (with the subject; 16) or send your e-mail address to: 08166661238.
GOOD LUCK! SEE YOU AT THE TOP!
Re: 16 Profitable Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital by seunwen2(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
Tell us
Re: 16 Profitable Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital by Dazzled: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
Looking for finances to boost or start the biz of your choice, why dont u visit www.paydaynigeria.com
Re: 16 Profitable Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital by udemzyudex(m): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
funny guys...

One person drop him own,una no wan carry last..una come dey do back up.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me To Find This Company : ABC FARM CONCEPTS / I Need Haulage Trucks For Rent In Portharcourt / Please I Live In Lagos And Will Like To Know Were I Can Buy Cheap Snails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.