Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,459 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:47 PM

Where Are The Occultists? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are The Occultists? (2349 Views)

HOW TO PRAY (for Beginner Occultists) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Occultists? by Abyjah: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
Let's meet here if you're interested in, or practice occultism. Atheists keep off!
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
tell us what u know
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by PastorAIO: 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2012
The Occultists are hidden.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Abyjah: 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2012
teeo: tell us what u know
I've just taken to studying the occult, though still on the Cosmic laws. I find the unpolluted occult teaching more divine than what the so-called MOGs teach. Most of them just take a bit here, a bit there of occult wisdom, ravamp it and sell to their unsuspecting congregations.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Abyjah: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2012
Why buy your cap and pay with your head? I believe there's something wrong with this phenomenon. I believe this happens when one doesn't play by the rules--and there are groups that never do! Beware of them.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by bigjoule(m): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2012
Am interested in d occult buh don't know where to start from, any help Abyjah?
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Abyjah: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
bigjoule: Am interested in d occult buh don't know where to start from, any help Abyjah?
Start with the laws first and acquire as much knowledge as possible.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by bigjoule(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2012
Abyjah, what are the laws, can u explain further?
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Abyjah: 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2012
bigjoule: Abyjah, what are the laws, can u explain further?
Different laws for different planes, but most laws are active in all planes.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
how does one get more information.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by PastorAIO: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
What are these laws?
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Abyjah: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2012
teeo: how does one get more information.
Get e-books online on the occult and study, and, pls, don't dabble until you have the requisite knowledge of what you read.
Better if one can locate a genuine group to learn from. Keep an open mind but be suspicious of all. If you search in earnest, only God knows what you may find cos where the feet of wisdom fall, the ears of understanding are opened.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by bigjoule(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2012
Abyjah, which group u belong to?
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Abyjah: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2012
bigjoule: Abyjah, which group u belong to?
Sorry to disappoint--none.
One can still evolve on one's own provided one has the right info., and is diligent to adhere to instruction.

'You have need of patience,' an abundance of it at that, 'after you've done all this that you may receive the promise of the father,' says the holy scriptures. The above is another important quality one needs.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by PastorAIO: 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2012
Tell us some of these laws na. So we can start somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Occultists? by bigjoule(m): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2012
Abyjah, after the patience, what are these laws?
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by mkmyers45(m): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2012
Please can you share these laws and possible books with us?
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Abyjah: 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2012
I promise to do so tomorrow.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by bigjoule(m): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2012
Abyjah: I promise to do so tomorrow.
Where are the books and laws?
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Abyjah: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2012
bigjoule: Where are the books and laws?
http://www.occult-underground.com/metaphysics.html

Start there. You'll find most of what you need there.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by bigjoule(m): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2012
Abyjah: http://www.occult-underground.com/metaphysics.html

Start there. You'll find most of what you need there.
I have read books from that site, looking for something more advanced. Thanks
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Abyjah: 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2012
bigjoule: I have read books from that site, looking for something more advanced. Thanks
Understanding is it not just reading. Have you read the three books of Abramalin The Mage and The Solomonic Grimoires aswell as countless others?
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by bigjoule(m): 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2012
Abyjah: Understanding is it not just reading. Have you read the three books of Abramalin The Mage and The Solomonic Grimoires aswell as countless others?
Yes, i have read the 3 books of Abramerlin Mage, The greater key of solomon, Sword of moses, 7th n 8th book of moses, but still needing more!
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^garbage. there is nothing occult in that. . tongue
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by bigmaut: 3:17am On Jul 21, 2012
bigjoule: Yes, i have read the 3 books of Abramerlin Mage, The greater key of solomon, Sword of moses, 7th n 8th book of moses, but still needing more!
Then what hav yu achieve wit that in life?
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Abyjah: 7:46am On Jul 21, 2012
bigmaut:
Then what hav yu achieve wit that in life?
Great question. Have you put any of the knowledge to any effective use?
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Abyjah: 7:48am On Jul 21, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^garbage. there is nothing occult in that. . tongue
For real? Then which ones are?
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by ghostofsparta(m): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2012
@Abyjah

Don't waste your time, anything about white occultic knowldge is bogus, phoney, tainted and misleading. Those books you cited are 'Bleep.ed up'. If you really do have interest in the occult, try to classify, understand, theorize the laws of Yoruba advanced sciences aka ishegun. Let's start with kanoko or ayeta.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Abyjah: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2012
ghostofsparta: @Abyjah

Don't waste your time, anything about white occultic knowldge is bogus, phoney, tainted and misleading. Those books you cited are 'Bleep.ed up'. If you really do have interest in the occult, try to classify, understand, theorize the laws of Yoruba advanced sciences aka ishegun. Let's start with kanoko or ayeta.
I'm open to any form of genuine wisdom, Master Ghostofsparta , *bows reverently*. At least, we got to have faith in our own things nah, and not always in foreignized ones.

Subscribing.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2012
Abyjah: For real? Then which ones are?

ghostofsparta has got an idea. you should visit them pygmies in Central Africa. they have got some powerful stuff there. i once posted a thread about Bwiti religion.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by ghostofsparta(m): 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2012
Abyjah: I'm open to any form of genuine wisdom, Master Ghostofsparta , *bows reverently*. At least, we got to have faith in our own things nah, and not always in foreignized ones.

Subscribing.

Guys, wait till I post a thread on Yoruba Advanced Sciences, I'm still developing it. It's quite technical and complex to put in text. There we could discuss the occult Negro Advanced Science in length.
Re: Where Are The Occultists? by Dipwater(m): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2012
Abyjah: Let's meet here if you're interested in, or practice occultism. Atheists keep off!
Why should atheist keep off?
Is there something u are not telling us?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Logicboy's Letter To Anony, Enigma, Frosbel And Other Christians..(thank You) / Virgin Birth Of Jesus - Most Acceptable Lie, Most Unquestionable Lie. / Controversial Pastor Lesego Pictured Stepping On His Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.