Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. (17817 Views)

Jim Iyke Celebrates Birthday Of His BabyMama (Snapshot) / Birthday Of Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Daughter (Photos) / How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by committed: 11:46am On Dec 06, 2007
Great Nigerians,Great Nigerians,Great Nigerians! It is an awesome time in our lives in this Nation and the World at Large as we Celebrate an Icon; An Edifice; A General of Generals Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

Sir Thank you for refreshing our bowels daily, i am eternally grateful for your message i have heard and your love and passion for the Nations of the World. I am glad you came to touch our world.

your son

committed

Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by Pepeye(f): 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2007
Happy Birthday Pastor!!!! you are indeed a man sent from God, a noble vessel for his divine purpose. A rare gift to us!! Our Shepherd
He who has begun a good work in you is able and faithful to complete it and perfect it……

God is ever faithful and I pray that He will continue to guide this man to make this world a LoveWorld for us all.
Happy Birthday Pastor Chris!!!!.  We say we love you…, You are a man sent from God to sound the trumpet of salvation to the nations of the earth.

And we are with you to see that the vision you received: To take the divine life and the presence of Jesus to the people of the world; and to demonstrate the character of the Spirit, 2 Corinthians 5-19-20

The best is yet to come.
Happy Birthday Pastor!
We love you!!!
7th December

Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by cecegorz(m): 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2007
@quote
And we are with you to see that the vision you received: To take the divine life and the presence of Jesus to the people of the world; and to demonstrate the character of the Spirit, 2 Corinthians 5-19-20

Hip HIP HIP, HURRAY!!!
Happy Birthday to a man sent from God!
His words on ur lips has been like a great flame, burning off the chaffs and refinning the precious metals.
You have turned many to righteousness.
You will continue to shine like the brightness of the firmaments!
God has given you a message that must be heard.
Keep saying it!
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by ifyalways(f): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2007
i see shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by zillonnair(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2007
Happy Birthday Pastor!
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by adextoomuc: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2007
Hurray,

Awori Senior College Ojo (ASCO) 2003/2004 set will be observing there get to together party @ Ojo Beach line by 12:00PM,

Be there and I believe you will never regret of coming,

Thanks.

Adextoomuch (Omoba/Igbin)
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by zigbo(f): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2007
oh! yeahnmm happy b.day but uhmm wats the "rejoice" abt? ope y'all arent getting brain washed undecided
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by donnie(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2008
God's general? ok

But i think Field Marshal better describes the MOG.
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by tro(f): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2008
Does anyone know, which year he is born?
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by spikedcylinder: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2008
Won ti fi ori yin gba paaro. undecided
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by Tgirl4real(f): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2008
Interesting!

Thank God someone acknowledged that he is a celebrity and not a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by MrCrackles(m): 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2008
Rubbish!

Walks off and slams thread door shut!
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by debosky(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Won ti fi ori yin gba paaro. undecided

Lower quality paaro grin

Why is someone's birthday 'an awesome time in our lives in this Nation and the World at Large' undecided

Y'all need to get a grip - celebrate birthday, but don't go nuts - he is still JUST a human like the rest of you. Avoid the personality cults and focus on substance.
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by tkb417(m): 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2008
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
na wa o for this thread o
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by Flakybaby(f): 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2008
undecided :-x :-x
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by shollyaj(m): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2008
[size=8pt][/size][color=#770077][/color] Congrat ooooooo
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by spikedcylinder: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2008
debosky:

Lower quality paaro grin

Why is someone's birthday 'an awesome time in our lives in this Nation and the World at Large' undecided

Y'all need to get a grip - celebrate birthday, but don't go nuts - he is still JUST a human like the rest of you. Avoid the personality cults and focus on substance.

Oh no! To his followers, he's a demi god. undecided
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by Tgirl4real(f): 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2008
Infact, He almost senior Jesus sef undecided
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by AKO1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2008

"How old are you now
How old are you now
How old are you now Pas-toooor
How old are you now"?

[size=5pt]Why hasnt he told anybody, including these people?[/size]
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by sweetmum(f): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2008
if you celebrate someone you will be celebrated.indeed Pastor Chris is a man of God, he worth celebrating.even if you dont like him,does not change anything.
Pastor ,Happy birthday jare!
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by spikedcylinder: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2008
sweetmum:

if you celebrate someone you will be celebrated.indeed Pastor Chris is a man of God, he worth celebrating.even if you don't like him,does not change anything.
Pastor ,Happy birthday jare!

Comot dia!
Why didn't you celebrate Clifford Orji on his birthday? Celebration my sh!te. undecided
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by kokorunna(m): 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2008
And when did he became a celebrity, he is meant to be a pastor
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2008
Nna na wa o, Olohun o ma ku suuru o
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by shollyaj(m): 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2008
@ spikedcylinder, I like u, you speak your mind freeely, nice one huh,
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by allboyz(m): 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2008
Oh My Dear Pastor - Happy birthday to YOU SIR,

I never knew a thread was open for the greatest icon of our time,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

LOVE YOU LOADS,

Best Regards to the BELIEVER'S LOVE WORLDS MEMBER,
Get ready for the WORDS that would change your life for ever come CROSS-OVER NIGHT 31st NIGET SERVICE, LIVE @ LCC,IKEJA or @ UR GRP CHURCH,

CHEERS!!!!

MOG - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
100 GBOSAA's for u

LOVE LOVE LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUU SO MUUUUUUUCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH!!!!
IKOTUN-EGBE GRP,C.D.C PCF
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by Lenny5000(m): 10:01pm On May 11, 2009
it's about Christ and not man, nothing wrong with celebrating good and positive people, Just dont cross the line between Mortal and Devine, reserve the Generals of generals and all that for Christ. A simple Happy Birthday and blessings of God to Chris Oyakhilome is fine,

Hope I didnt cross the line or offend anyone with this, if i did them am realy sorry about that.
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by osaxx: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2011
pastor keep affecting our lives and keep teaching us Gods word, love u so much, all of us from australia churches of c.e
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by mamagee3(f): 1:25am On May 26, 2011
Poster. . .

Why should I rejoice because of someone's birthday? undecided

Are you okay? or are you obsessed with worshipping people?
Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by crossman9(m): 6:44am On Jun 13, 2011
Great Controversy Over His Real Age In Christ Embassy
Well in the church there is some points they church members don’t discuss nor do the members even want to know about and even if you go on Google it is very hard to find out (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) his real age no one in the church seems to know his real age, it is closely guarded secret goodness knows why, but it is they announce his birthday bashes ever year and lavishing him, with millions in gifts and praise him endlessly but if you ask people in the church most will just simple say they don’t know his age it’s like a blank wall you run into they will tell you it is not in portent which you would find strange because they place all this energy into entertaining him yet this simple but easy every day fact is kept top secret?
But why all the great sense of mist eke and mysteries surrounding him; there has been some people who have had the privilege of even interviewed him and asking a similar question what is your re age he simple (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) replied; by saying check the records; I was educated in Nigeria there is records yet in all of Nigeria people see In local papers announcing his birthday, but never his age most people in the modern world when having a birthday have a cake a with candles on it or one and a age with numbers saying “Happy Birthday” so why are you hiding a simple fact, they only know he was (Born on the (7th) December) but nothing like this revealing his age.

“Ex Mother in Law” said something in “South Africa” when I was living there for a short period. She said the following
Quote Ex Mother in Law: (One’s life should be like an open book anyone should be able to read it?)

meaning your life everyone should be able to see who you are with no hidden columns or secrets in short there is no lies or deceptions in you? And you would be  like glass everyone can see who you are as person this is not the case with him? He does not like the media and only selects journalist that are “Pro-Christ Embassy” people interviewing him there is no real journalism in the church it only protects the image of the “Mini god” protecting the image of their “icon” is more impotent than being open and honest as origination and has “Head Pastor” (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) but he should just tell people his age and put inquisitive to rest seeing he is surrounded with such great Controversy everywhere he goes?
But I have found out his real age and day he was born, and which is the following

(Sunday Date of Birth: (07/12/1953) this makes him if you take the current year (2011) and calculate the years it makes him (Aged 57)

Bolingbroke, Henry St. John, Viscount (1678-1751) Plan truth will influence half a score of men at most in a nation. Or an age, while mystery will lead millions by the nose. [Letter, 1721]
It took me a lot of digging to find this out but he must love Controversy to keep people captivated?

Doyle, Sir Arthur Conan (1859-1930) How often have i said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth [the sigh of four]

So the conclusion he should just tell people and get rid of the air of mysteries surrounding him.
Here is a mock image intended for a little humour with some facts attached: with his real age?

Re: December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. by buzor(m): 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2011
happy birthday pastor; you have being a blessing to me!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Cousin Akinkunle Olunloyo's Arrest / Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death / Tonto Dikeh Teaching Her Son, King Andre, How To Speak In Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.