Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

get auto-generated viral traffic via rss feed & social network - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / get auto-generated viral traffic via rss feed & social network (1610 Views)

How To Fix Your Blog Rss Feed / Displaying Rss Feeds Easily Using Google Ajax Feed Api / Nigerian Rss News Feeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

get auto-generated viral traffic via rss feed & social network by miracle4(m): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2012
Actually my forum have been running for some time now precisely about a month and but I personally hide My blog with robot text
disallow: /
to stop search engines from indexing it till i'm done with the design Just days ago I tried the tips below and saw My blog rss feed subscribers risen from zero to 380 in 48hours So I decided to share the tips with anyone that might be interested . my blog is the free articlePEDIA
Please web experts if you have any other reasons you thinks was the cause of rise in subscribers do tell me 'cos i'm still improving lol...

Find out this skeptical but true method I never believed will be easy

Get Insane Viral Traffic "thousand visitors per day"

do you know about google + ?

if yes is your answer then you can do what I am about to tell you
1. The controversial illegal way (controversial 'cos not every body agree it's illegal)
2. The widely accepted legal way
3. The popular wayto
4. The automatic traffic generator "RSS GRAFFITI" (this is my reason for starting this post)

a. illegal===>> use any free email scanning software to search for public emails which can be in their thousands or millions
b. save all the email address seen which uses any of this free email services like @yahoo.com ,@aol.com etc
c. create a new gmail account that looks a bit real
d. import all the email addresses found into your contacts
e. create a new facebook and google+ public profile that looks a bit real (facebook don't accept gmail import though)
f. follow all those emails with @ gmail.com and invite others then add possible g+ suggestion to your following list

note that anyone you follow on google plus will certainly see your news feed except they opt out themselves

now just post your facebook profile / page url on your timeline to invite any of them that might be on facebook then add +1 & social share buttons on your blog then share your post immediately you create any and begin to see insane visitor coming in daily.

2. Legal way

a. create a google+ account follow as many suggestion as possible (up to 5,000) ( they will all see your news feed)
b. now just post your facebook profile / page url on your timeline to invite any of them that might be on facebook then add +1 button on your blog then share your post immediately you create any and begin to see insane visitor coming in daily.

3. The popular way
a. go to answers.yahoo.com create an account or login with your yahoo id
b. answer question (do not post your blog address yet) till you 've gotten to level 2
c. now begin to add your blog as source to your answers (good backlink though)

4. Insane Auto Traffic Genrator
yes by now after following the steps above you 've have certainly gotten like say 15,000 facebook page likes and 5k g+ followers
a. go to https://apps.facebook.com/rssgraffiti/?fb_source=feed
b. allow app access as required
c. add your blog rss feed url
d. set the time interval you would like it to update your timeline and page (it can even auto-update them as your status update ===> you can rename the source to let me say "my daily tips or my hourly tips" to avoid them un-friending you or disliking your page for regular website posting)

benefit even your old post are now visible giving them option to visit your blog at intervals , you get daily visitors even while on vacation.

N/B You can skip all other options (from 1-3) if you already have many g+ and facebook like / friend's just do the 4th option.

let me get your feedback please

Comment on any post on my blog the free articlePEDIA if you like this tips
Re: get auto-generated viral traffic via rss feed & social network by miracle4(m): 7:52am On Jul 20, 2012
has any user tried this?

(1) (Reply)

Avira Antivirus Website Hacked / Looking To Hire A Web Programmer/graphics Designer / Who Does Voguepay Charge 1%, The Buyer Or The Seller.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.