Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,444 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death (18239 Views)

Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death / See How A Mother Exposed Her Daughter's Status On Mother's Day PHOTO / Nonso Diobi Surprises His Mum With A Mansion On Mother’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by airbender(m): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2012
P-Square member Peter Okoye has spoken out about the tragic loss of their mother. In an interview with Encomium Magazine, he talks about his mother’s illness and how they tried to find the best treatment for her.

This is some of what Peter said in the interview: “She had been diabetic for years, and when it started many months back, we got good doctors to treat her in Jos. But when we couldn’t get good result (s), we brought her to Lagos… She had lost a lot of weight and couldn’t recognize us… I can never forget that day”.
We eventually took her to India about four weeks ago… and the operation was successful.

Our sisters who were with her confirmed this to us and we were very happy to hear the good news. She was okay before the eventual death and for a day one of my sisters was unconscious because she couldn’t believe it”.

She will be greatly missed, not just because she was our mother, but because she played a vital role in our success story and remains our role model.” may her soul rest in peace

http://www.mtvbase.com/news/peter-okoye-speaks-out/

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Kayuzze1: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2012
May God almighty grant the children the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by otokx(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2012
Most people that go to India when they come back appear to be ok then gbam its over.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Clemzy16(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2012
RIP. May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by 2baga(m): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2012
May the soul of the faithful departed Rest In Peace,
Bro keep keeping on as this would be her greatest joy
One Love

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by ariyebaba(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2012
Rest in Peace .
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2012
Am really suspecting these guys! Buh make I sharrap first. RIP iya beji! U will be surely missed!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by bumps(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2012
May her gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Opoki(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2012
Sorry for d loss...
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Clemzy16(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2012
otokx: Most people that go to India when they come back appear to be ok then gbam its [b]over[b/].
There's actually no difference between indian and china.
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by mrkels(m): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2012
airbender: She had lost a lot of weight and couldn’t recognize us…
Wow this is sad... They really went tru hell . So sorry about this p-square
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Haryoryhemie(f): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2012
Rest in perfect peace, AMEN.
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by mrkels(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2012
ebamma: me thinks this guys have sacrificed their mama for fame and fortune

MUST YOU BE THIS FOOLISH?

14 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by kagel: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2012
[b][/b]Rest in peace good mother ( ezinne)to u peter paul and other take heart and look unto God the author and the finisher
of faith cryRest in peace good mother ( ezinne)to u peter paul and other take heart and look unto God the author and the finisher
of faith
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2012
are u thinking what am thinking?
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Clemzy16(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2012
berem: Am really suspecting these guys! Buh make I sharrap first. RIP iya beji! U will be surely missed!
Suspecting what! That they sacrifice their mother to get into iluminati. You know what, you better check out the word in BOLD.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by littlehigher5: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2012
airbender:

http://www.mtvbase.com/news/peter-okoye-speaks-out/
may soul rest in peace and may God giv d family d heart to bear d loss.
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Gentleme1: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2012
berem: Am really suspecting these guys! Buh make I sharrap first. RIP iya beji! U will be surely missed!

Pls shutup your trash stinking boot mouth...must we africans always be stupid? How many mother and father did lil wayne, tuface, dbanj, rick ross sacrificed b4 getting to where they are? nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by samfibby(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2012
Same story. 4rom india with tears.
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2012
Which fame and fortune are you talking about that they don't already have?
Are you usually this stu.p!d?

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by chucky234(m): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2012
A huge loss I must say,may her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by ozoebuka1(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2012
carry that ur juju talk go ya village oo.. nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Clemzy16(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2012
What kind of brain do you even have? Let of guess, Fish Brain.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Ndata(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2012
Am really suspecting these guys! Buh make I sharrap first. RIP iya beji! U will be surely missed!

Typical Nigerian poverty mentality.When someone becomes a success,then he must have used someone for rituals.When they see someone driving a posh car,he must be a ritualist.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by megawax8: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2012
lyk seriously,this is d best tin u culd come up wit.....ur extremely pathetic!!!! R.I.P Mrs okoye

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Benemond(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by littlehigher5: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2012
may d soul of d departed rest in peace. Amen. And may God comfort d family.
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by jayboy4u2nv: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2012
With all the money you guys have, you couldn't fly her to the Uk or US for proper and prompt medicare. You had to wait till the last second, now to fly her to india for cheap medicare. its well!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by DExplorer1: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2012
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by Clemzy16(m): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2012
Benemond:
Are u pondering wat i'm pondering Hmmm
Both of you are as clueless as jonathan.
Re: Peter Okoye Speaks Out On Mother's Death by DExplorer1: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2012

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okey Bakassi Reunites With His Family For A Summer Vacation (photos) / Sholaye Jeremi Has No Social Media Account- Obafemi Ajayi, Media Aide / Shatta Wale Dedicates His Beyoncé Feature To President Akufo-addo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.