Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Unn Post Utme Date And Time Table. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Post Utme Date And Time Table. (4131 Views)

Niger Delta University (NDU) 2017/2018 POST UTME Form & PQ Is Out / Is It True That 2012/2013 Utme Date Has Been Postponed? / Abu Zaria Post Utme Date Isout (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Unn Post Utme Date And Time Table. by geoduke550(m): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
Information have from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka have confirmed the date of the on coming Screening exercise to hold from 26th to 28th July 2012. For the screening exercise time table, see Sun Newspaper. I will post further information from the University. Add me with www.facebook.com/obinna.joseph to reach me personally. I study in Nsukka so would deliver concrete information from the University. Pass across this information. God is Faithful..

(1)

My Experience In The Cadaver Laboratory / Lady Who Filmed Success' Viral Video To Receive Car And Cash From Delta Govt / Extinct Animals (pictures And Names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.